Ever wondered who runs the EU?........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2018-07-12 11:05 AM

The EU is run from / by the European Parliament which is based in Brussels, Strasbourg and Luxembourg

( depending on the time of year ).

:-|

So why did Mrs May go to see Merkel in Berlin and not Merkel's lackey..... Junker in Brussels? ;-) ...........

pelmetman - 2018-07-12 11:37 AM

The EU is run from / by the European Parliament which is based in Brussels, Strasbourg and Luxembourg

So why did Mrs May go to see Merkel in Berlin and not Merkel's lackey..... Junker in Brussels? ;-) ...........

Maybe they are mates and she wanted a second opinion ?

I don't really care who runs the world as long as they do a good job of it.

( But don't panic - I won't be asking you to do it ).

;-)

She who pays the piper calls the tune - and she who refuses to pay the piper gets no tune at all - just a universall hand signal meaning go away!

That's EU membership for you - good enough reason to opt out and build our own future maybe?

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2018-07-12 1:30 PM

Is Merkel doing a good job? ;-) ................For Germany perhaps *-) ..........

Well she was until she did a Blair and swung open the EU doors to migrants >:-) ........

Now she wants the rest of the EU countries to accept the fruits of her stupidity 8-) .........

pelmetman - 2018-07-12 4:18 PM

Is Merkel doing a good job? ;-) ................For Germany perhaps *-) ..........

Well she was until she did a Blair and swung open the EU doors to migrants >:-) ........

Now she wants the rest of the EU countries to accept the fruits of her stupidity 8-) .........

Good job she's not running the EU then.

Maybe they are mates and she wanted a second opinion ?

( But don't panic - I won't be asking you to do it ).

;-)

:D :D :D :D :D :D

I have heard it said that the EU is run by and for the benefit of 'organised crime' whatever that means - but that might just be a nasty rumour put about by some of those naughty trouble making, status quo breaking, Brexiteers?

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2018-07-12 4:31 PM

pelmetman - 2018-07-12 4:18 PM

Good job she's not running the EU then.

Is she not?.........So why did she get shown the Brexit white paper before the cabinet and Parliament? ;-) ........

I thought we were leaving the EU.......It turns out we're leaving the Fourth Reich 8-) .......

Tracker - 2018-07-12 5:57 PM

I have heard it said that the EU is run by and for the benefit of 'organised crime' whatever that means - but that might just be a nasty rumour put about by some of those naughty trouble making, status quo breaking, Brexiteers?

I have heard that all Governments are run by "organised crime". It's just that organised crime can be Mafia, the arms industry, hedge fund managers etc.

candapack - 2018-07-12 9:45 PM

Tracker - 2018-07-12 5:57 PM

I have heard that all Governments are run by "organised crime". It's just that organised crime can be Mafia, the arms industry, hedge fund managers etc.

Politicians, accountants, lawyers, civil servants - infamy - they've all got it in for me (and you)

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-07-13 6:45 AM

Heres one of the top team smashed again at our expense ... https://twitter.com/Holbornlolz/status/1017450995926913026 ... Junckers drunker ... Later that afternoon he was holding Brexit talks

Well I guess that proves he can organise a p*ss up at taxpayers expense :D ........

He's completely bladdered (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2018-07-13 9:06 AM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5946491/Juncker-struggles-gala-leaders-step-help.html

Apparently it's Sciatica 8-) .........

I've had a few bottles of that in my time :D ........

Yep ... A beautiful light and aromatic red that goes well with breakfast , lunch and dinner ... Specially when you've got Europes mugs (sorry is that racist ) paying for it

Christ! I'm surprised they are not all pished having to have lunch with tango man. It's a wonder his trophy wife hasn't turned to the drink an all. I've never seen a woman look quite so miserable and lost. Poor girl. I think I should rescue her. It's my duty as a lover of all things girlie. B-)

Barryd999 - 2018-07-13 10:17 AM

Christ! I'm surprised they are not all pished having to have lunch with tango man. It's a wonder his trophy wife hasn't turned to the drink an all. I've never seen a woman look quite so miserable and lost. Poor girl. I think I should rescue her. It's my duty as a lover of all things girlie. B-)

When all you have left is to celebrate the flying of a balloon and spout personal attacks on his wife I'd say you've lost ... Be careful your one step away from a Bullet type personal attack on his daughter and then it's only further step to a Peter Fonda type attack suggesting his young son should be given to paedophiles ... I know your better than those 2 last attacks

antony1969 - 2018-07-13 1:00 PM

When all you have left is to celebrate the flying of a balloon and spout personal attacks on his wife I'd say you've lost ... Be careful your one step away from a Bullet type personal attack on his daughter and then it's only further step to a Peter Fonda type attack suggesting his young son should be given to paedophiles ... I know your better than those 2 last attacks

Personal attack on his wife? Did you read what I wrote? It was a personal attack on him. I feel sorry for her. Unlike him I care about women and love and adore them. I can tell a seriously unhappy girl when I see one and I'm looking at one every time the news comes on. I think she needs rescuing. Perhaps the SAS should whisk her off just before we deport the fecker and tell him never to darken our shores again. Maybe we would get a smile out of her then.

Barryd999 - 2018-07-13 1:32 PM

Personal attack on his wife? Did you read what I wrote? It was a personal attack on him. I feel sorry for her. Unlike him I care about women and love and adore them. I can tell a seriously unhappy girl when I see one and I'm looking at one every time the news comes on. I think she needs rescuing. Perhaps the SAS should whisk her off just before we deport the fecker and tell him never to darken our shores again. Maybe we would get a smile out of her then.

Forgive me ... I thought "I've never seen a woman look quite so miserable" was about her and not POTUS Trump ... You maybe can let the whole world in on your ability to "tell a seriously unhappy girl when I see one" and also just how you know shes "She's seriously unhappy" and not just unhappy ... Your very talented ... For most blokes trying to read a woman and her moods and happiness takes years but you can just see a 5 second clip and youve got it ... Amazing

Be careful your one step away from a Bullet type personal attack on his daughter and then it's only further step to a Peter Fonda type attack suggesting his young son should be given to paedophiles ... I know your better than those 2 last attacks.

Who suggested that and where? Post up the quote.

Bulletguy - 2018-07-13 2:53 PM

Be careful your one step away from a Bullet type personal attack on his daughter and then it's only further step to a Peter Fonda type attack suggesting his young son should be given to paedophiles ... I know your better than those 2 last attacks.

Who suggested that and where? Post up the quote.

Errrrr Peter Fonda ... Your good at looking up stuff and then pretending you know all about it so crack on Princess

antony1969 - 2018-07-13 2:39 PM

Forgive me ... I thought "I've never seen a woman look quite so miserable" was about her and not POTUS Trump ... You maybe can let the whole world in on your ability to "tell a seriously unhappy girl when I see one" and also just how you know shes "She's seriously unhappy" and not just unhappy ... Your very talented ... For most blokes trying to read a woman and her moods and happiness takes years but you can just see a 5 second clip and youve got it ... Amazing

Yep, thats right Antony. I am. Tell you what. Go and ask as many women as you can find what they think and I bet they will say the same. Women and Brexit. Im yer man (lol)

Barryd999 - 2018-07-13 4:17 PM

Yep, thats right Antony. I am. Tell you what. Go and ask as many women as you can find what they think and I bet they will say the same. Women and Brexit. Im yer man (lol)

Thankfully for me your not my man ... You could never replace David

antony1969 - 2018-07-13 6:18 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-07-13 4:17 PM

Thankfully for me your not my man ... You could never replace David

Its that pink minge innit? 8-)

Archived