Fao the Mods

Guest Jen's Grumpy Git

Guest Jen's Grumpy Git

would it be possible to have a totally unrelated section titled " Off the topic" or similar for the joke of the week, how does my dog do that? Why does my bike squeak when I pedal backwards?

Any chance?

Tom

Good question what did happen ? anyway we all had warnings and I would suggest thats why its so quiet on here now apart from holidays .

The big boys have had enough our loss Derek has gone and Mel E isn't around much ....I think that we should of all at least had the balls to take a vote ....hey hey .

Thai,

Derek and Don and others said enoughs enough keep M/H for serious and Chat for chat if it continued with people posting rubbish well not rubbish but in the wrong boxes then they had had enough and that would be it .

Well Mel E went quiet and has been for along time Derek continued untill last week and told everyone bye bye and Brian had been very quiet and had now gone on holidays but has very little imput now and Clive only comes on late at night Dave bless him has continued to argue the rights from wrong with no one seeming to be listening No one bothered to reply to Brians request of him talking with Warners ....Dons gone ..NOT to say that others are not very good at what they do not in the least ! BUT we were warned and thats that unless it changes fings will stay as they are :D So whats to do some one other than me should have the balls to resurect the Mod thread and vote ? maybe yes maybe No ....I just dont know shame really because It's everyones loss well it is my loss anyway .

Michele

Sorry about this, I thought that the people we had nominated on your thread would then take up our votes. Surely the Warners lot would have seen your thread and the votes for the different people that we all put in for.

Maybe they got worried and hoped that it would all die down, and it looks like they got their wish.

Thai.

Guest Jen's Grumpy Git

Ok about the mods and the section of where to post and yes it is me.

It's just that the lads at my place of work are always asking stupid questions so I thought...agh! these guys will know

Tom

Archived