Fascist Fransen re-arrested

Bulletguy

BF's "deputy leader" and Trumptons new pal fascist Fransen ended up re-arrested over social media posts she made from a peace wall in Belfast on Wednesday. Golding, 35, was also arrested outside the courtroom before the hearing. Both have been charged with using threatening, abusive, insulting words or behaviour.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-42351026

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-42359462

Fransen arrived flanked by a mad hatter 'bodyguard' and later there was a mass demo from supporters.........all 7 of 'em including the mad hatter!! *-)*-)

What a bunch of plonkers! (lol)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5138188/jayda-fransen-britain-first-donald-trump-retweet-court-belfast/

Barryd999 - 2017-12-15 11:25 AM

What did she say to get arrested? Does anyone know. Its impossible to pass comment unless we know what she said.

Using threatening and offensive words according to the OP ... The OP also mentions her 7 supporters ... The OP seems to be getting all flustered over nothing but quite happily ignores real murderous hate ... Given what the OP has defended in the past it's not surprising though

What did she say to get arrested? Does anyone know. Its impossible to pass comment unless we know what she said.

I suppose what she said is unrepeatable. Who would want to give her any more airtime? I would like to think the press can be trusted not to allow her to extend the audience for her hate speech any further. I think Antony has a point in that our preachers of hate are fewer in number than those hate preachers who proclaim they speak on behalf of all or "true" Muslims when they do not.

Violet1956 - 2017-12-15 4:15 PM

I suppose what she said is unrepeatable. Who would want to give her any more airtime? I would like to think the press can be trusted not to allow her to extend the audience for her hate speech any further. I think Antony has a point in that our preachers of hate are fewer in number than those hate preachers who proclaim they speak on behalf of all or "true" Muslims when they do not.

"unrepeatable" ... Have a look at what she said ... Why is it unrepeatable ??? ... A judge has thrown out the Police 'pleading' ( your favourite word ) to lock her up ... I never mentioned hate preachers by the way Veronica ... What is a 'true' Muslim by the way ???

antony1969 - 2017-12-15 5:13 PM

"unrepeatable" ... Have a look at what she said ... Why is it unrepeatable ??? ... A judge has thrown out the Police 'pleading' ( your favourite word ) to lock her up ... I never mentioned hate preachers by the way Veronica ... What is a 'true' Muslim by the way ???

I am not privvy to what she said Antony so I can't comment on what may or may not be repeatable. I just suggested why we were not presented with the full picture. If you have better information then share it with us.I admit that those who claim to be a "true Muslim" are a disparate group. However the fact that most of them don't indulge in murderous activities here in the UK remains. So I conclude that most remain peaceable.

Violet1956 - 2017-12-15 5:41 PM

I am not privvy to what she said Antony so I can't comment on what may or may not be repeatable. I just suggested why we were not presented with the full picture. If you have better information then share it with us.I admit that those who claim to be a "true Muslim" are a disparate group. However the fact that most of them don't indulge in murderous activities here in the UK remains. So I conclude that most remain peaceable.

Don't turn the table on me to produce what she's said , after your " Unrepeatable " claim you'd like to think you knew what you was talking about ... Indulging and supporting are two different things ... My team of choice has 24 football players ( allegedly ) yet they have thousands of supporters , something similar could be said of those Muslim types ... A small number carry out the act to the cheers of many

She's been charged over alleged comments made about Islam at a Belfast peace wall that were posted on social media on Wednesday. The 'peace walls' separate Catholic and Protestant areas in Ireland so an obvious place to spout off vitriol and fan the flame of hatred. Fransen has been granted bail on condition she does not go within 500m of any demonstration or procession in NI.

https://news.sky.com/story/britain-firsts-jayda-fransen-in-court-accused-of-threatening-behaviour-11171563

https://theculturetrip.com/europe/united-kingdom/northern-ireland/articles/the-story-behind-northern-irelands-peace-walls/

In some areas they are being dismantled

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/sep/20/belfast-peace-wall-between-communities-felled-after-30-years

antony1969 - 2017-12-15 5:51 PM

Don't turn the table on me to produce what she's said , after your " Unrepeatable " claim you'd like to think you knew what you was talking about ... Indulging and supporting are two different things ... My team of choice has 24 football players ( allegedly ) yet they have thousands of supporters , something similar could be said of those Muslim types ... A small number carry out the act to the cheers of many

But I didn't say that what she said was unrepeatable Antony. Who knows because I haven't seen any report of what she said? Your post suggested that you knew what it was. If you don't then that's fine. As for your last comment about the "cheers of many" I think you are referring to an earlier study of opinion in the Muslim community that has been rather debunked because of how loaded the question were in the "survey". As a Catholic in my younger days I was introduced to Irish rebel songs. I liked to sing them but in no way would I endorse the horrific crimes committed by some members of the IRA.

Violet1956 - 2017-12-15 6:04 PM

antony1969 - 2017-12-15 5:51 PM

But I didn't say that what she said was unrepeatable Antony. Who knows because I haven't seen any report of what she said? Your post suggested that you knew what it was. If you don't then that's fine. As for your last comment about the "cheers of many" I think you are referring to an earlier study of opinion in the Muslim community that has been rather debunked because of how loaded the question were in the "survey". As a Catholic in my younger days I was introduced to Irish rebel songs. I liked to sing them but in no way would I endorse the horrific crimes committed by some members of the IRA.

Eh ... Your talking in riddles ... Show me where I suggested that I knew what it was as you put it ... If your "unrepeatable" line doesn't suggest you know then I don't know what does ... You talk about a survey , just one , we've had numerous Veronica that give the same result so does that suggest Muslims were confused about the question in all surveys ??? ... "no way would I endorse the horrific crimes committed by some members of the IRA " ... Surely you condemn all members of the IRA Veronica because to be a member of that terrorist organisation meant you believed in the murder carried out in its name even if only a few carried out the act ???

I think this is it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKzFlQRkGbM

She sounds just as nuts as those Islamic extremists who produce similar videos but at least most of them know to turn the camera around so it doesnt look like its been filmed through a post box.

Im a great believer in free speech really but there has to be limits especially if you have people like Donald trump retweeting this kind of hate but it has to cut both ways. If we are taking people like her down (And the world would be a better place without people like her) you have to take down the nutters at the other end of the Islamic extremism as well. The world would be a better place without them also.

I found the last bit a bit chilling. They really want a war dont they?

Violet1956 - 2017-12-15 6:55 PM

Sorry Antony I can’t think about what you have said right now as I have to cook dinner. Tomorrow’s another day and I hope to have the energy to unravel exactly what your point is.

You don't have to think Veronica , its all in print what we both said and you don't need to unravel anything ... I doubt you'll have the energy to do much tomorrow though Veronica with you "having to cook dinner" ... Off you pop and do your duty ... Enjoy your meal

Barryd999 - 2017-12-15 7:03 PM

She sounds just as nuts as those Islamic extremists who produce similar videos but at least most of them know to turn the camera around so it doesnt look like its been filmed through a post box.

Im a great believer in free speech really but there has to be limits especially if you have people like Donald trump retweeting this kind of hate but it has to cut both ways. If we are taking people like her down (And the world would be a better place without people like her) you have to take down the nutters at the other end of the Islamic extremism as well. The world would be a better place without them also.

By putting the video on here your doing her job for her if you believe she's a hate preacher ... What did she say exactly that chilled you so ???

antony1969 - 2017-12-15 7:15 PM

By putting the video on here your doing her job for her if you believe she's a hate preacher ... What did she say exactly that chilled you so ???

Well Im not totally convinced it does need to be censored. As said its a difficult line. where do you set the limits? It was the way she said take back control. Just take a look at her and her thugs she surrounds herself with. I dont think they intend to take back control by asking Muslims over a cup of tea to politely leave.

Extremists never achieve anything, they just cause huge amounts of suffering.

It is true though that Muslims who dont want to integrate are taking over certain areas, you yourself have pointed that out. I was in a home the other night which is surrounded by such people. They are the only white Christians left and it is a different world. I can see why some feel threatened. What is raging about it and spreading hate going to do though? Just make it worse I suspect.

Maybe all those that campaigned to get shot of our Christian neighbours who are pretty much the same of us should have turned their attention to reducing immigration from outside of the EU then, something we have always had control over.

antony1969 - 2017-12-15 6:36 PM

Eh ... Your talking in riddles ... Show me where I suggested that I knew what it was as you put it ...

What you wrote here below suggests you knew.

"unrepeatable" ...Have a look at what she said ... Why is it unrepeatable ??? ...

Bulletguy - 2017-12-15 8:44 PM

antony1969 - 2017-12-15 6:36 PM

Eh ... Your talking in riddles ... Show me where I suggested that I knew what it was as you put it ...

What you wrote here below suggests you knew.

"unrepeatable" ...Have a look at what she said ... Why is it unrepeatable ??? ...

Well as normal you read more into it than you should

Barryd999 - 2017-12-15 7:48 PM

Well Im not totally convinced it does need to be censored. As said its a difficult line. where do you set the limits? It was the way she said take back control. Just take a look at her and her thugs she surrounds herself with. I dont think they intend to take back control by asking Muslims over a cup of tea to politely leave.

It is true though that Muslims who dont want to integrate are taking over certain areas, you yourself have pointed that out. I was in a home the other night which is surrounded by such people. They are the only white Christians left and it is a different world. I can see why some feel threatened. What is raging about it and spreading hate going to do though? Just make it worse I suspect.

Maybe all those that campaigned to get shot of our Christian neighbours who are pretty much the same of us should have turned their attention to reducing immigration from outside of the EU then, something we have always had control over.

Thugs ?? ... Explain

antony1969 - 2017-12-16 7:05 AM

Thugs ?? ... Explain

You dont have to look very hard to see what they are like.

And thats on camera. I think threatening to "Rip someones Jaw off" For filming them is pretty thugish. This report is from 2014 and I suspect they have cleaned their act up a bit since then but it seems pretty clear to me that whilst they may try and make out they are none violent, violence is exactly what they intend to promote. http://www.politics.co.uk/news/2014/06/19/britain-first-the-violent-new-face-of-british-fascism

So on one side you have extremist Muslims spreading hate and fear and encouraging other Muslims to take up arms against none Muslims and this lot are no better IMO. Where will all that end if more and more people start supporting either side? Thats what both sides want of course. They want a war. They want division and more hate.

I have an uncomfortable feeling of an element of appeasement going on here......the law administered with PC guidance.
Abu Hamza, for years, beginning in 1997, spouted his hatred at Finsbury Mosque and elsewhere.  It took until 2004 when the US requested his extradition for the police to arrest him.  Even then the process of charges being brought etc was botched. So here we have possibly one of the most prolific deliverers of hatred and Islamist extremism taking years to be arrested yet someone (from looking at that video) who is, in comparison, relatively mild in her delivery getting arrested toot sweet.
Something somewhere is seriously wrong.

Barryd999 - 2017-12-16 11:33 AM

Thugs ?? ... Explain

And thats on camera. I think threatening to "Rip someones Jaw off" For filming them is pretty thugish. This report is from 2014 and I suspect they have cleaned their act up a bit since then but it seems pretty clear to me that whilst they may try and make out they are none violent, violence is exactly what they intend to promote. http://www.politics.co.uk/news/2014/06/19/britain-first-the-violent-new-face-of-british-fascism

So on one side you have extremist Muslims spreading hate and fear and encouraging other Muslims to take up arms against none Muslims and this lot are no better IMO. Where will all that end if more and more people start supporting either side? Thats what both sides want of course. They want a war. They want division and more hate.

Ive seen much worse happen on anti-Trump marches by masked left wing Antifa thugs yet you stay silent on that ... "This lot are no better" than Muslim extremists ??? How many deaths in the name of Islam this year Barry ??? How many attacks in England in the name of Islam this year ??? How many attacks stopped in the name of Islam because thankfully our security services stopped them this year ??? How many families in this country having Christmas this year without a loved one because of some murderous act carried out in the name of Islam ??? Ask the same questions for Britain First , if they are no better as you put it then the figures will be roughly the same

Britain First exist because of Islam and those who deny or have denied we have a problem with it Barry , thankfully it can't be said i'm a Muslim or a denier so I can't be blamed for Britain First

I see all the armed Police and military along with all the concrete barriers are in place to stop all those attacks by Britain First members Barry ... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5186015/Former-anti-terror-chief-Attack-Christmas-likely.html

antony1969 - 2017-12-16 1:56 PM

Thugs ?? ... Explain

Ive seen much worse happen on anti-Trump marches by masked left wing Antifa thugs yet you stay silent on that ... "This lot are no better" than Muslim extremists ??? How many deaths in the name of Islam this year Barry ??? How many attacks in England in the name of Islam this year ??? How many attacks stopped in the name of Islam because thankfully our security services stopped them this year ??? How many families in this country having Christmas this year without a loved one because of some murderous act carried out in the name of Islam ??? Ask the same questions for Britain First , if they are no better as you put it then the figures will be roughly the same

Britain First exist because of Islam and those who deny or have denied we have a problem with it Barry , thankfully it can't be said i'm a Muslim or a denier so I can't be blamed for Britain First

I see all the armed Police and military along with all the concrete barriers are in place to stop all those attacks by Britain First members Barry ... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5186015/Former-anti-terror-chief-Attack-Christmas-likely.html

I haven't followed too closely what has happened in America Antony but as you know I would condemn violence of any kind whether perpetrated from the left or the right. It just solves nothing and you have lost once you resort to such measures. I Dont know what motivates people to go out and kill innocent people with trucks, cars, knives and bombs but I do know that people like Britain First will only make that worse. Whipping up a hate frenzy against an entire religion whether they are extremists or just the bloke who works in the Kebab shop and has never hurt a fly is not really justified in our country I feel. Hate crime on mosques and Muslims doubled last year though, I wonder how many who carried out such acts were Britain First members or were spurred into action by them.

I Dont deny there is a problem as there clearly is but how will starting a race war resolve it? Fact is nothing really can until those that are of that persuasion are either locked up or accept, modern moderate values which should certainly be the case here in the UK.

A close friend and someone I used to work with was beaten to within an inch of his life and hospitalised some time ago out the back of his shop in Hounslow. A lovely little fella and it was always a pleasure to go and work down there with him and his lovely wife and family. All he can remember is them shouting stuff like Paki Muslim Bastard etc etc. Sunny is a Hindu Indian, not really religious and drinks like a fish. He was just putting out the rubbish before going to the pub. There are some very stupid and violent people in this country. People like Britain First will just make these people feel justified in carrying out stuff like this that happened to someone like Sunny.

As difficult as it is, I think the people of Manchester showed us how to behave when faced with the appalling cowardly acts that were carried out in the name of some perverted version of a normally peaceful religion earlier this year. Love not hate was the message and its the only way.

Barryd999 - 2017-12-16 4:19 PM

antony1969 - 2017-12-16 1:56 PM

Thugs ?? ... Explain

I haven't followed too closely what has happened in America Antony but as you know I would condemn violence of any kind whether perpetrated from the left or the right. It just solves nothing and you have lost once you resort to such measures. I Dont know what motivates people to go out and kill innocent people with trucks, cars, knives and bombs but I do know that people like Britain First will only make that worse. Whipping up a hate frenzy against an entire religion whether they are extremists or just the bloke who works in the Kebab shop and has never hurt a fly is not really justified in our country I feel. Hate crime on mosques and Muslims doubled last year though, I wonder how many who carried out such acts were Britain First members or were spurred into action by them.

I Dont deny there is a problem as there clearly is but how will starting a race war resolve it? Fact is nothing really can until those that are of that persuasion are either locked up or accept, modern moderate values which should certainly be the case here in the UK.

A close friend and someone I used to work with was beaten to within an inch of his life and hospitalised some time ago out the back of his shop in Hounslow. A lovely little fella and it was always a pleasure to go and work down there with him and his lovely wife and family. All he can remember is them shouting stuff like Paki Muslim Bastard etc etc. Sunny is a Hindu Indian, not really religious and drinks like a fish. He was just putting out the rubbish before going to the pub. There are some very stupid and violent people in this country. People like Britain First will just make these people feel justified in carrying out stuff like this that happened to someone like Sunny.

As difficult as it is, I think the people of Manchester showed us how to behave when faced with the appalling cowardly acts that were carried out in the name of some perverted version of a normally peaceful religion earlier this year. Love not hate was the message and its the only way.

Thats a rather wild shout Barry ... "hate crime on Muslims and Mosques doubled last year ... I wonder how many who carried out such acts were Britain First members" ... Suppose we'll never know and because we'll never know its a cheap shot ... I could say how many of the incidents were real or done by Muslims themselves ??? A totally daft and pointless question if I may say ... You waffle on quite a lot about Britain First and its very small membership trying to portray them as the bad guy but yet ignore the 20000 Muslims on the terrorist watch list ... Ya know those who want to blow us all up and stab and shoot us , drive trucks into us while screaming Allahu Akbar ... But ye Britain First they are the bad guys I suppose , the real promoters of hate and violence and terror ... Muslims , their just misunderstood

Barryd999 - 2017-12-16 4:19 PM

In a nutshell. Exactly the intent of those spouting forth their vitriol and hatred.

Archived