Forum meeting

michele

Guest starspirit

I would not pick Huntingdon as a first choice as it is a bit East rather than Central but as Mel seems to know a suitably amenable host, Huntingdon is OK for us if Mel can OK it with the site owner?

Mothers Day is 25th March and Easter is 6th April so what about the weekend of 30th March to 2nd April?

Guest Frank Wilkinson
kelly58 - 2007-01-30 6:08 PM Yes say I ( I always agree with the female of the species) Thats why my tom tom has a female voice I am used to taking instruction from a female ;-)

I'm used to taking instruction from a female as well, but the less said about Miss Domina Whiplash, my personal therapist, the better!

starspirit - 2007-01-30 1:56 PM

Mothers Day is 25th March and Easter is 6th April so what about the weekend of 30th March to 2nd April?

Weekend for us, but away from 30th March /11th April, otherwise can make it.

Location not realy a problem, except Berneray

Flicka

Ok so to sum up weekend it's looking like .........

Huntingdon , But i,m so cofused who suggested it could the person who suggested Huntingdon Please come forward and tell us more about it please . Mag's is asking are you allowed to arrive after 8 oclock ?

I,m also confused but hey that's easy for me. :$

Michele

The camp site at Huntingdon is a private camp site called the Willows with a CL in the field opposite. They are open all year but in wet conditions the site may be limited occupancy

Address

The Willows Caravan Park

Bromhome Lane

Brampton

Huntingdon

Cambs

PE28 4NE

tel

We woud love to meet you all but we leave for France on 24th Mar so ideally before then if possible

Rgds

VoH +Vixter

Guest Frank Wilkinson
enodreven - 2007-02-01 6:55 PM Hi, Got into this thread late but if anyone wants to meet up at Burnham On Sea we will be at Holiday Resort Unity from the 19th to 23rd Febuary and it only costs £25 inc electric hookup on grass or an extra £2/night for hardstanding Brian

It 'only' costs £27 for hard standing and electricity and in February! I know now why I like Caravan Club sites!

I never use commercial sites in the U.K. Is this typical?

Now of course I'm assuming that your quoted cost is for individual nights as the hardstanding cost is per night, but of course it may well be for the entire four nights, in which case you've got a very good deal.

Which is it because your post is a little ambiguous?

Thanks.

Guest starspirit

Burnham on sea is a nice little town and is more convenient for me than Huntingdon - but I doubt it will suit many others.

Whatever - I do think we need to clarify the site fees which even at £27 for a February weekend is a bit pricey?

Hi,

Its £25 for the 4 nights inc electric hookup on grass, and £33 for 4 nights on a hard standing, this was an offer being made at the Shepton Mallet show but i would think that if you gave them a ring they may well extend it, the main reason we are going is that we have booked the MH in for its 2nd year service at Chelstons so we thought we would spend the week there as we like Burnham and the surrounding areas

if you can make it it would be great to see any of you

We have our ferry booked for France on the 14th March and return 6th June and you are welcome to join us on that trip also

Brian

Archived