Frank & Richard

michele

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Umh some would say its us regulars but in my opinion if the Mods cared to read where all the agrovation comes from they would clearly see .

Obviously they cannot for what ever reason and the regulars get the blame for putting it right again.

So because we defend the forum we get hung out to dry ? I 'm a bit disilusioned to say the least .

:$

Mel B - 2007-10-10 10:06 PM

When were they banned? Why? What have I missed! 8-)

Frank & Rich had a word tonight they finished it by all accounts in PM's

Apparently it ended with humour that was that .

The Mods came on pulled the thread and banned them both .

Why when Frank on his last post said was that was the end of it, and normal posting would resume, it would be nice for them to have had the choice, as they could be and were really helpful on lots of posts, and the site will be quiet with out them. Maybe I'm being niave but would like to say give them another chance. Carol.

I'm not clear which thread all this happened on - maybe it's not one I was reading. And surely that's the point: if we see a thread deteriorating we stop reading it. It's not necessary to go around banning people.

BRING BACK FRANK AND RICHARD - the internet is supposed to be about free speech!

Oh dear, maybe I'll be next now???

Tony

Mel B - 2007-10-10 10:06 PM

When were they banned? Why? What have I missed! 8-)

You'll hear tales of a fierce row Mel, but that's just a smokescreen. This is the real reason:

J9withordinarycaninesandnorats and Caraprof were secretly meeting and rocking the motorhome on its springs. Starspirit found out and in a fit of jealous rage ratted (if you'll pardon the expression) on Caraprof to Mrs Caraprof.

Mrs Caraprof phoned Warners and threatened to cancel the subscription to MMM and as this would have taken them into the next lowest category in the Audit Bureau of Circulation's advertising rates the lily-livered moderator capitulated and banned Caraprof.

J9withordinarycaninesandnorats was so upset when she found out that her toyboy had gone that she in turn demanded that the whistleblower Starspirit should also go or she too would cancel her subscription to MMM.

Caraprof and J9withordinarycaninesandnorats are now rumoured to be carrying on in a forum called "Dog and Rodent World" but whatever you do, please don't mention this to Mrs Caraprof!

Archived