Freedom of speech

antony1969

This weekend saw a vicious attack on respected journalist and best selling author Tommy Robinson by Antifa thugs ... Not just him but his female camera operator ... Antifa thugs tried to stop Sir Jacob Rees Mogg from giving his speech if I remember correctly ... Please all of us need to be on the lookout and be aware of these vicious left wing thugs ... Horrible people

Guest pelmetman

Have to say he's got some ball's 8-) .......

No hesitation got stuck in straight away into 5 left wingers B-) .......

The only curious thing is why the left wing thugs aren't brave enough to show their mugs? >:-) ......

Perhaps Peter can enlighten us as to why they're so spineless? :D .......

Just askin ;-) .........

pelmetman - 2018-03-12 7:22 PM

The only curious thing is why the left wing thugs aren't brave enough to show their mugs? >:-) ......

Just askin ;-) .........

Ye does make ya wonder ... Ya look at all those Antifa thugs in POTUS Trumps America whinging away and kicking prams and slapping women they all wear masks ... Strange lot maybe Peter/John can answer ... Its possible they are scared of catching bird flu or sumat

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-03-12 7:48 PM

pelmetman - 2018-03-12 7:22 PM

Just askin ;-) .........

Ye does make ya wonder ... Ya look at all those Antifa thugs in POTUS Trumps America whinging away and kicking prams and slapping women they all wear masks ... Strange lot maybe Peter/John can answer ... Its possible they are scared of catching bird flu or sumat

Sadly that's new face of the loony left *-) ........

They hunt in packs and wear masks.......prolly all got degrees and a nice middle class family ;-) .......

Basically your typical chattering class Young & Dumb ar*ehole >:-) ......

antony1969 - 2018-03-12 7:08 PM

This weekend saw a vicious attack on respected journalist and best selling author Tommy Robinson by Antifa thugs ...

"Vicious attack"??? LMFAO!!! (lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)

I've ever seen such an obvious set up fake 'fight'......no doubt orchestrated by Yaxley himself with his own thugs as a stunt. Yaxley rolls around on the ground (probably peeing himself with laughter) as one goes to put the boot in (cue camera, lights and.....action).....which amounts to meek tap from a puff ball who then strolls casually on.

We all know you are one of Yaxley's acolytes but as for "respected".....*-)*-) .....give it a break.

"Best selling author"??? Keep the jokes coming. (lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)

Bulletguy - 2018-03-12 9:42 PM

antony1969 - 2018-03-12 7:08 PM

This weekend saw a vicious attack on respected journalist and best selling author Tommy Robinson by Antifa thugs ...

"Vicious attack"??? LMFAO!!! (lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)

I've ever seen such an obvious set up fake 'fight'......no doubt orchestrated by Yaxley himself with his own thugs as a stunt. Yaxley rolls around on the ground (probably peeing himself with laughter) as one goes to put the boot in (cue camera, lights and.....action).....which amounts to meek tap from a puff ball who then strolls casually on.

We all know you are one of Yaxley's acolytes but as for "respected".....*-)*-) .....give it a break.

"Best selling author"??? Keep the jokes coming. (lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)

Respected of course and yes a best selling author of Enemy of the State and Mohammeds Koran : Why Muslims Kill for Islam ... Great reads both of em , you can borrow mine anytime ... You know my address don't ya already ... Come and pick it up anytime ... Ive got a feeling you wouldn't have a clue what a fight or scuffle looks like given your habit of name calling on here so thats fair tickled me this morning ... Sweet dreams Princess

Archived