Generator

Victor Meldrew

I’ve just acquired an ex-hire diesel generator; it should cope easily for motorhoming if it’s been running all day long on building sites. The main reason I bought it, is to charge batteries when staying on a cl with no hook-up, it’s cheaper to run than a petrol generator and when standing at a distance it’s not that much noisier. Anyone else got one?

Victor Meldrew - 2007-04-24 2:16 PM I’ve just acquired an ex-hire diesel generator; it should cope easily for motorhoming if it’s been running all day long on building sites. The main reason I bought it, is to charge batteries when staying on a cl with no hook-up, it’s cheaper to run than a petrol generator and when standing at a distance it’s not that much noisier. Anyone else got one?

it’s cheaper to run than a petrol generator and when standing at a distance it’s not that much noisier.

Distance would be around 100 yards then ?

Guest peter
Frank, er sorry, Victor.....is it one of the ones you tow behind the van. If it is you could power the whole site and charge everone for electric. :D

Put the national Grid on the roof we could all plug in ?

Or take the local lamp post pyke campsite .... :D

More money in Camera's Pete me thinks.

Oh oh No I 've done it now a minute ago Mr meldrew was at the bottom

Now its Caraprof seems like jekle and hyde with Victor playing Jekyle and Caraprof playing HYDE ..OOOp's perhaps someone wrote something Caraprof didn't agree with .....leopard spots oh dear ...............I.m out of here

Guest caraprof
I repeat, I am not Victor Meldrew - it's TC101 up to his usual tricks. You all know who I am but I promise you on every thing that I hold dear that this idiot is not me!

caraprof - 2007-05-01 11:46 PM I repeat, I am not Victor Meldrew - it's TC101 up to his usual tricks. You all know who I am but I promise you on every thing that I hold dear that this idiot is not me!

I believe you Vic he he

caraprof - 2007-05-01 11:46 PM

I repeat, I am not Victor Meldrew - it's TC101 up to his usual tricks. You all know who I am but I promise you on every thing that I hold dear that this idiot is not me!

Give it a rest TC, you’re a snide and nasty person who enjoys sowing discord.

Victor Meldrew - 2007-05-03 3:14 PM

caraprof - 2007-05-01 11:46 PM

Give it a rest TC, you’re a snide and nasty person who enjoys sowing discord.

At least, from this, you're both agreed you're not each other!

Archived