Gimbles ?

bob b

I've just had an idea ! (^)

Why don't they put gimbles on the stove ? I was cooking my full english a few days ago. Although the motorhome was levelled up ...

...as near as damm it...the cooking oil was still on one side of the frying pan.

I had to hold the pan level until the culinary preparations were completed.

In my opinion....which I respect....gimbles are the way forward. :-)

bob b - 2007-07-14 8:26 PM I've just had an idea ! (^) Why don't they put gimbles on the stove ? I was cooking my full english a few days ago. Although the motorhome was levelled up ... ...as near as damm it...the cooking oil was still on one side of the frying pan. I had to hold the pan level until the culinary preparations were completed. In my opinion....which I respect....gimbles are the way forward. :-)

Bob,

Unless you have an Aga in yer van, I think you'll struggle getting these on your stove -

http://www.thegimbles.com/

Nothing wrong with the oil in the pan being on one side. You can move the full English around so that when one bit's done, the next bit can be moved. There you are, dead easy. Your whole breakfast can be brought together, hot, and ready at the same time. Just make sure that the extractor is working so your smoke alarm doesn't kick in.

Bazza454 - 2007-07-18 2:51 PM
Geoff Bell - 2007-07-14 11:35 PM bazza whats with the SX200 have you got one?

Hi Geoff,

Bought it new in 1964 or 65, my son has been riding it for the last 10 years, I have to make do with a Honda Lead.

Me threads been hijacked !!!

bob b - 2007-07-18 6:54 PM
Bazza454 - 2007-07-18 2:51 PM
Geoff Bell - 2007-07-14 11:35 PM bazza whats with the SX200 have you got one?

Hi Geoff,

Bought it new in 1964 or 65, my son has been riding it for the last 10 years, I have to make do with a Honda Lead.

Me threads been hijacked !!!

Apologies Bob,

Got carried away with my Lambretta, given myself a serious telling off.

Archived