Bulletguy

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-06-26 5:40 PM

Not a terrorist incident apparently.

Don't tell me ;-) .........

He had mental issues *-) ......

Looks like another immigrant incident though ... Multiculturalism working at its very best ... Your exclusive village still OK Barry , hopefully you're all safe and secure ... Ship em in

Bulletguy - 2020-06-26 5:55 PM

It hasn't stopped Farage fanning the flames of hate.

Yes because Nigel killed 3 homosexuals in a public park less than a week ago and then he travelled up to Glasgow today to do more butchering ... Nasty Nigel ... He should get a telling off liccle Princess

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-06-26 5:55 PM

It hasn't stopped Farage fanning the flames of hate.

What a prized Knob you are Dumb Dumb *-) .......

Do us all a favour and take a day off FFS! :-| .......

Birdbrain - 2020-06-26 5:55 PM

Looks like another immigrant incident though ... Multiculturalism working at its very best ... Your exclusive village still OK Barry , hopefully you're all safe and secure ... Ship em in

So we’re all the incidents on Bournemouth beech yesterday all down to multiculturalism or do you just like the word.

jumpstart - 2020-06-26 6:17 PM

So we’re all the incidents on Bournemouth beech yesterday all down to multiculturalism or do you just like the word.

Dont recall any knife attacks on Bournemouth "beech" yesterday ... Isnt beech , beach ??? You claim POTUS Trump is thick ??? ... Last Saturdays knife killings and what looks like todays attack would not have happened if multiculturalism didn't exist here , does Poland suffer the same ???

Birdbrain - 2020-06-26 6:29 PM

Dont recall any knife attacks on Bournemouth "beech" yesterday ... Isnt beech , beach ??? You claim POTUS Trump is thick ??? ... Last Saturdays knife killings and what looks like todays attack would not have happened if multiculturalism didn't exist here , does Poland suffer the same ???

Actually three men were stabbed yesterday at Bournemouth. Farage as far as I know hasnt posted about or most of the 600-800 homicides each year in the UK. He will only rant on about it if the attacker is a funny foreigner or maybe looks a bit foreign.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-06-26 6:45 PM

Actually three men were stabbed yesterday at Bournemouth. Farage as far as I know hasnt posted about or most of the 600-800 homicides each year in the UK. He will only rant on about it if the attacker is a funny foreigner or maybe looks a bit foreign.

Was it locals or funny foreigners doing the stabbing? :-| ..........

They were Londoners weren't they ???

I have never claimed Trump to be thick, only that he is an idiot.

If you want to (again) draw on the inadequacy of keyboards and predictive text then I would happily point to your many spelling malfunctions.

Everywhere has multicultural societies. So you just like saying the word then.

jumpstart - 2020-06-26 8:34 PM

If you want to (again) draw on the inadequacy of keyboards and predictive text then I would happily point to your many spelling malfunctions.

If I prove you called him thick I presume you'll offer a grovelling apology ??? Und look up the meaning of 'idiot' sweet cheeks ... A person of low intelligence and your posts are littered with mistakes ... Dont judge others

pelmetman - 2020-06-26 8:08 PM

Well I am going to assume they were not funny foreigners as if they were having frantically googled it you would have had it plastered all over this page by now.

Birdbrain - 2020-06-26 9:10 PM

If I prove you called him thick I presume you'll offer a grovelling apology ??? Und look up the meaning of 'idiot' sweet cheeks ... A person of low intelligence and your posts are littered with mistakes ... Dont judge others

We can all judge others ,that’s what this is all about ,it’s called free speech.

Your posts also are full of mistakes as are most on here ,so what.

Trump is an idiot , as described by most American press outlets. Go figure.

jumpstart - 2020-06-26 9:24 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-26 9:10 PM

We can all judge others ,that’s what this is all about ,it’s called free speech.

Your posts also are full of mistakes as are most on here ,so what.

Trump is an idiot , as described by most American press outlets. Go figure.

Thing is though princess when you call others silly names like "idiot" und "thick" you're setting yaself up as superior to them and its blatantly obvious you aint ... Go figure ... "American press outlets" chuckle

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-06-26 9:18 PM

pelmetman - 2020-06-26 8:08 PM

Well I am going to assume they were not funny foreigners as if they were having frantically googled it you would have had it plastered all over this page by now.

They were prolly funny foreign folk from that well known multicultral nirvana Londinium ;-) ..........

Birdbrain - 2020-06-27 9:53 PM

Poor Scottish types ... https://news.sky.com/story/glasgow-stabbings-warning-over-suspects-mental-state-before-knife-rampage-12015788 ... Must be tough ... That Scottish fella who went on the rampage partly due to a poor wi-fi connection named as Badreddin Abadlla Adam from The Sudan

His name was in the Guardian link i'd posted six hours previous to your Sky link which didn't publish it. There is no mention of "poor wi-fi connection" either.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-06-28 2:44 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-27 9:53 PM

Poor Scottish types ... https://news.sky.com/story/glasgow-stabbings-warning-over-suspects-mental-state-before-knife-rampage-12015788 ... Must be tough ... That Scottish fella who went on the rampage partly due to a poor wi-fi connection named as Badreddin Abadlla Adam from The Sudan

His name was in the Guardian link i'd posted six hours previous to your Sky link which didn't publish it. There is no mention of "poor wi-fi connection" either.

Have you worked out how to blame Boris yet? ;-) ........

Archived