Google Help

Tracker

I'm trying to remove some unwanted Google accounts and email addresses that have built up over the years, and to do that I need to login to them one by one.

I have tried to print the full list for reference and to help me plough through them but Google won't let me print the list.

From a security point of view I can almost understand it, but it seems a bit pointless and insecure when I can look at the list whenever I like and take as many notes as I want?

Google - tools - options - security - saved logins - show passwords, I can get to easily enough to see the list of user names, passwords and dates added, but I can't find a way to print the long list as all I get is the message 'print error' and nothing happens?

Does anyone know, and can tell me, how to overcome the block and print the list please?

Tracker - 2017-09-12 5:53 PM

I'm trying to remove some unwanted Google accounts and email addresses that have built up over the years, and to do that I need to login to them one by one.

I have tried to print the full list for reference and to help me plough through them but Google won't let me print the list.

From a security point of view I can almost understand it, but it seems a bit pointless and insecure when I can look at the list whenever I like and take as many notes as I want?

Google - tools - options - security - saved logins - show passwords, I can get to easily enough to see the list of user names, passwords and dates added, but I can't find a way to print the long list as all I get is the message 'print error' and nothing happens?

Does anyone know, and can tell me, how to overcome the block and print the list please?

Have you tried to do a screen print Rich then paste into a word document? Not an expert by any means and this may be useless but at least I tried!

Veronica

Hi Rich,

Bit late now as you are sorted.

Have you tried cutepdf printer?

download it, and it installs as a printer, it will ask you to install some other software during the process say yes all safe.

when you click print, select it and then it will ask where you want to save it, and it saves as a pdf.

Might work.

Pete

Archived