HAHAHAHAHA.........She's got Corbyn's antisemites bang to rights!.......

Guest pelmetman

I remember Maureen Lipman very publicly protesting and leaving the Labour Party when it was led by (the Jewish) Ed Miliband, in protest over his policy on Israel/Palestine.

This policy reflected Miliband’s absolutely proper concern for Palestinian human rights.

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-11-22 8:20 AM

I remember Maureen Lipman very publicly protesting and leaving the Labour Party when it was led by (the Jewish) Ed Miliband, in protest over his policy on Israel/Palestine.

This policy reflected Miliband’s absolutely proper concern for Palestinian human rights.

Like she said ;-) .............Who would vote for this lot? >:-) ..........

Your Jew hating terrorist supporting leader has lost you a lot of votes (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

I sincerely hope on the 12th Joe Public puts Corbyn back in his antisemitic cesspit B-) ......

pelmetman - 2019-11-22 8:26 AM

Fast Pat - 2019-11-22 8:20 AM

Like she said ;-) .............Who would vote for this lot? >:-) ..........

Your Jew hating terrorist supporting leader has lost you a lot of votes (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

I sincerely hope on the 12th Joe Public puts Corbyn back in his antisemitic cesspit B-) ......

So Ed Miliband is "jew hating"?

I can see why you are laughing,because it’s a comedy. It’s not actually got anything to do with truth, it’s just pointing out that Jews don’t like being criticised, not for their faith,but just for anything. You would have thought there would be more compassion for other humans from Israeli apologists.

jumpstart - 2019-11-22 9:44 AM

I can see why you are laughing,because it’s a comedy. It’s not actually got anything to do with truth, it’s just pointing out that Jews don’t like being criticised, not for their faith,but just for anything. You would have thought there would be more compassion for other humans from Israeli apologists.

Israels Attorney General has just filed prosecution charges of bribery, fraud and corruption against war mongerer Netanyahu.

https://www.channel4.com/news/pressure-mounts-on-israel-pm-netanyahu-to-resign

I note Maureen calls The Labour Party "extremists" ... Wow Im in really good company then ... I bet if asked old Maureen could back up her "extremist" claim , unlike our very own hate squad ... Mind if Maureens right and The Labour Party are extremists that must make the hate squad extremists ... Lord My ... What goes around comes around

Birdbrain - 2019-11-22 12:11 PM

Interesting ... We have one member on here who believes Israelis are "fair game" for Palestinians as they in his view occupy Palestinian land ... That must mean all UK residents are "fair game" for Mauritians ??? ... https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/nov/22/uk-set-to-defy-un-deadline-to-return-chagos-islands ... Oh dear

It’s about Sovereignty, Mauritius never had Sovereignty,that’s the point.

Birdbrain - 2019-11-22 12:22 PM

I note Maureen calls The Labour Party "extremists" ... Wow Im in really good company then ... I bet if asked old Maureen could back up her "extremist" claim , unlike our very own hate squad ... Mind if Maureens right and The Labour Party are extremists that must make the hate squad extremists ... Lord My ... What goes around comes around

She’s a comedian........seriously. Just having a lark.

Shock as millionaire Maurine Lipman, who defended Roman Polanski over charges of child rape, criticised #metoo because, she said, women dress “like prostitutes”, and said she wouldn’t vote Labour in 2014 because they voted to recognise Palestine, isn’t voting Labour again.

Fast Pat - 2019-11-22 3:03 PM

Shock as millionaire Maurine Lipman, who defended Roman Polanski over charges of child rape, criticised #metoo because, she said, women dress “like prostitutes”, and said she wouldn’t vote Labour in 2014 because they voted to recognise Palestine, isn’t voting Labour again.

For someone of little importance she certainly seems to have got your back up

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2019-11-22 6:55 PM

Fast Pat - 2019-11-22 3:03 PM

For someone of little importance she certainly seems to have got your back up

Judging by the debate last night ;-) .........

It's not just Maureen who's got the grubby old antisemite sussed >:-) ............

Archived