Happy Hundred Days Everyone........

Guest pelmetman

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-12-19 12:28 PM

Same to you and yours David ... These are truly happy days we live in ... Very blessed we are , very blessed

Yes we'll be well blessed with continual doom & gloom prophesies and plagues on our houses (lol) .......

I reckon I'm looking forward to the AOL Remoaner Bitchfest more than Christmas :D .......

pelmetman - 2018-12-19 3:57 PM

Same to you and yours David ... These are truly happy days we live in ... Very blessed we are , very blessed

Yes we'll be well blessed with continual doom & gloom prophesies and plagues on our houses (lol) .......

I reckon I'm looking forward to the AOL Remoaner Bitchfest more than Christmas :D .......

Only 100 more days of Barry telling us how he cares so much for the north east ... The same north east he dumped to go make his fame and fortune in London for ... 100 days to tell us how much he cares about his new plaything the Irish border ... Lordy

antony1969 - 2018-12-19 5:19 PM

Only 100 more days of Barry telling us how he cares so much for the north east ... The same north east he dumped to go make his fame and fortune in London for ... 100 days to tell us how much he cares about his new plaything the Irish border ... Lordy

Well I was in Whitehall when the IRA bombed downing street and not far away when they blew up half of Manchester so I Remember that the troubles in NI were not confined to NI. I also worked in Belfast in the height of the violence in the 90s and stayed in the most bombed hotel in the world. The Europa which was blown up 36 times so its not a new plaything to me. Ive spent a lot of time in Ireland on both sides of the border and recognise what a tinder box it is and how important the GFA is that the Brexiteers dont seem to give a toss about.

Barryd999 - 2018-12-19 7:07 PM

Well I was in Whitehall when the IRA bombed downing street and not far away when they blew up half of Manchester so I Remember that the troubles in NI were not confined to NI. I also worked in Belfast in the height of the violence in the 90s and stayed in the most bombed hotel in the world. The Europa which was blown up 36 times so its not a new plaything to me. Ive spent a lot of time in Ireland on both sides of the border and recognise what a tinder box it is and how important the GFA is that the Brexiteers dont seem to give a toss about.

WTFinkety has the Whitehall bombing or you staying in a Belfast hotel gotta do with owt ... My missus lived in NI and Eire during the troubles so what ... Your interest in the border begins and ends in your now dying hope it may halt Brexit ya ruddy hypocrite

Guest pelmetman

Do you want a medal? :-| ........

Not really front line were you Barry ;-) .........

I was accused of only being concerned about the Irish border as its a new Brexit plaything which is an insult to be honest. Its the Brexiteers that are playing with peoples lives not me and not just because of the Irish border. I was trying to remind people just what it was like before the GFA was signed and having had first hand knowledge of just how terrible it was, I as well as millions of others have no desire to return to those days and put lives and the peace at risk in NI for a futile pursuit of some mad ideology.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-12-19 8:53 PM

I was accused of only being concerned about the Irish border as its a new Brexit plaything which is an insult to be honest. Its the Brexiteers that are playing with peoples lives not me and not just because of the Irish border. I was trying to remind people just what it was like before the GFA was signed and having had first hand knowledge of just how terrible it was, I as well as millions of others have no desire to return to those days and put lives and the peace at risk in NI for a futile pursuit of some mad ideology.

*-) .........

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-12-19 7:14 PM

WTFinkety has the Whitehall bombing or you staying in a Belfast hotel gotta do with owt ... My missus lived in NI and Eire during the troubles so what ... Your interest in the border begins and ends in your now dying hope it may halt Brexit ya ruddy hypocrite

Barry's been on the Leffe ;-) ......

I suspect he's paying migrants to bring it over 8-) .......

"which is an insult to be honest" ... I'll tell ya whats an insult Barry someone like you who to get his Brexit way would be willing to sell his soul and vote for a party full of IRA loving sympathisers who with the support they gave to the IRA probably prolonged the death and slaughter ... We all on here remember the slaughter and death and some of us on here could never support a party who's top table supported it passionately so to be fair I find you are being a bit of a hypocrite ... Again

antony1969 - 2018-12-20 6:26 AM

"which is an insult to be honest" ... I'll tell ya whats an insult Barry someone like you who to get his Brexit way would be willing to sell his soul and vote for a party full of IRA loving sympathisers who with the support they gave to the IRA probably prolonged the death and slaughter ... We all on here remember the slaughter and death and some of us on here could never support a party who's top table supported it passionately so to be fair I find you are being a bit of a hypocrite ... Again

Hmm Dont remember ever saying I would vote for them but Im not getting into a pointless debate about their stance on the IRA with you. Corbyn for all his ills and perhaps some dodgy decisions seems a man of peace to me. I do not believe for a minute he ever supported terrorism but lets face it as has been discussed on here many times he wasnt the only one talking to terrorists all those years ago, The Tories did also. Its impossible to separate the wheat from the chaff with the all the anti corbyn media in the UK.

Anyway back to Brexit and it looks like we have the first cabinet minister hinting at a second referendum. https://metro.co.uk/2018/12/20/second-referendum-may-option-mays-brexit-deal-rejected-8267447/

Tick Tock oh cock, the clocks stopped! (lol) (maybe)

Barryd999 - 2018-12-20 9:06 AM

Hmm Dont remember ever saying I would vote for them but Im not getting into a pointless debate about their stance on the IRA with you. Corbyn for all his ills and perhaps some dodgy decisions seems a man of peace to me. I do not believe for a minute he ever supported terrorism but lets face it as has been discussed on here many times he wasnt the only one talking to terrorists all those years ago, The Tories did also. Its impossible to separate the wheat from the chaff with the all the anti corbyn media in the UK.

Anyway back to Brexit and it looks like we have the first cabinet minister hinting at a second referendum. https://metro.co.uk/2018/12/20/second-referendum-may-option-mays-brexit-deal-rejected-8267447/

I do believe on another forums discussion before the last election you were undecided whether to vote for him or not and don't be daft you would vote for your much hated Mr Rees Mogg if he promised your Brexit ... As for what The Tories have or haven't done that is irrelevant with this discussion , you are trying to portray yourself as more caring towards NI because you stayed in a hotel that was bombed and you don't want NI to go back to those bad old days yet your vote for a fella and his cronies who supported the actions of those responsible for that hotel bombing ... Hypocrite

antony1969 - 2018-12-20 10:07 AM

I do believe on another forums discussion before the last election you were undecided whether to vote for him or not and don't be daft you would vote for your much hated Mr Rees Mogg if he promised your Brexit ... As for what The Tories have or haven't done that is irrelevant with this discussion , you are trying to portray yourself as more caring towards NI because you stayed in a hotel that was bombed and you don't want NI to go back to those bad old days yet your vote for a fella and his cronies who supported the actions of those responsible for that hotel bombing ... Hypocrite

What a load of complete bollox.

Your right about one thing though. I Would vote for anyone that offered a way out of Brexit, unlike Brexit if whoever gets elected is crap we can get shot of them easily enough. I'm not impressed with Corbyn or Labour over Brexit though in fact I would go as far to say that I hold them in as much contempt as I do the Tory party right now. Im not interested in your opinions or the right wing press as to whether Corbyn supported the IRA 30 years ago or whatever, I Dont say that lightly, I had friends that were on the streets as soldiers back then. Im more interested in what happens next and Brexit is a threat to peace both in NI, UK Mainland and probably the rest of Europe.

Barryd999 - 2018-12-20 11:18 AM

Im not interested in your opinions or the right wing press as to whether Corbyn supported the IRA 30 years ago or whatever, I Dont say that lightly, I had friends that were on the streets as soldiers back then. Im more interested in what happens next and Brexit is a threat to peace both in NI, UK Mainland and probably the rest of Europe.

To blame any threat to peace in NI on Brexit is a typical left wing scaremongering remark.

Any threat to peace anywhere would be down directly to the participants in violence and Brexit and borders would be used as just a very weak excuse and not a reason by those who oppose the GFA.

Your right about one thing though. I Would vote for anyone that offered a way out of Brexit, unlike Brexit if whoever gets elected is crap we can get shot of them easily enough. I'm not impressed with Corbyn or Labour over Brexit though in fact I would go as far to say that I hold them in as much contempt as I do the Tory party right now. Im not interested in your opinions or the right wing press as to whether Corbyn supported the IRA 30 years ago or whatever, I Dont say that lightly, I had friends that were on the streets as soldiers back then. Im more interested in what happens next and Brexit is a threat to peace both in NI, UK Mainland and probably the rest of Europe.

"Im not interested in your opinions or the right wing press as to wether Corbyn supported the IRA" ... Well for a start its not just Corbyn that supports the IRA Barry is it , its his whole cosy little top team ... Your Brexit hatred has made you blind , as long as Corbyn produces the Brexit you want you dont care if Corbyn was/is a terrorist loving scumbag who by supporting the IRA must have supported the killing of British civilians and military and yet you now care so much about the Irish border situation bringing back terrorism because it suits your anti-Brexit agenda ... If you cant see your a total hypocrite over that then Gawd help ya ... "I would vote for anyone that offered a way out of Brexit" ... How very , very sad and how very , very low you have sunk

antony1969 - 2018-12-20 12:01 PM

"Im not interested in your opinions or the right wing press as to wether Corbyn supported the IRA" ... Well for a start its not just Corbyn that supports the IRA Barry is it , its his whole cosy little top team ... Your Brexit hatred has made you blind , as long as Corbyn produces the Brexit you want you dont care if Corbyn was/is a terrorist loving scumbag who by supporting the IRA must have supported the killing of British civilians and military and yet you now care so much about the Irish border situation bringing back terrorism because it suits your anti-Brexit agenda ... If you cant see your a total hypocrite over that then Gawd help ya ... "I would vote for anyone that offered a way out of Brexit" ... How very , very sad and how very , very low you have sunk

Corbyn is a fecking Brexiteer. He wants to go ahead with Brexit so I have no intention of backing him now anyway. He and most of his party are more bothered in pushing for a GE than stopping Brexit but if they were committed to stopping it then yes I would support them as I would any party that took that stance that had a chance and clout to prevent it. Not sad or low at all. Its the only single issue that is important right now so I would probably back The monster raving loony party if they could stop Brexit. Once they have served their purpose we can get shot of them. If you think thats sad or low then I dont really care. I would rather be voting on and discussing important matters that the UK faces other than the sh1tstorm clusterfcuk that the Brexiteers have bestowed upon us instead but we are where we are.

Tracker - 2018-12-20 11:35 AM

Im not interested in your opinions or the right wing press as to whether Corbyn supported the IRA 30 years ago or whatever, I Dont say that lightly, I had friends that were on the streets as soldiers back then. Im more interested in what happens next and Brexit is a threat to peace both in NI, UK Mainland and probably the rest of Europe.

To blame any threat to peace in NI on Brexit is a typical left wing scaremongering remark.

Any threat to peace anywhere would be down directly to the participants in violence and Brexit and borders would be used as just a very weak excuse and not a reason by those who oppose the GFA.

Rubbish! Im not a left winger. If there is a single shot fired in NI or on the British Mainland because the GFA is breached thanks to an absolutely futile and harmful ideology wet dream I and millions of others will totally lay the blame and the feet of the Brexiteers and rightly so. That also goes for job losses, wrecked economy, hate crimes, deaths, price hikes and even getting kicked out of Europe half way through the fecking summer!

Barryd999 - 2018-12-20 2:09 PM

antony1969 - 2018-12-20 12:01 PM

Corbyn is a fecking Brexiteer. He wants to go ahead with Brexit so I have no intention of backing him now anyway. He and most of his party are more bothered in pushing for a GE than stopping Brexit but if they were committed to stopping it then yes I would support them as I would any party that took that stance that had a chance and clout to prevent it. Not sad or low at all. Its the only single issue that is important right now so I would probably back The monster raving loony party if they could stop Brexit. Once they have served their purpose we can get shot of them. If you think thats sad or low then I dont really care. I would rather be voting on and discussing important matters that the UK faces other than the sh1tstorm clusterfcuk that the Brexiteers have bestowed upon us instead but we are where we are.

Corbyn above all else is a politician and chancer desperate to govern and if he sensed the great change in public opinion that you keep bleating on about regarding were all regretting voting to leave hed be on it wether he's anti-EU or not ... I don't want you to care about my supposed opinion on your hypocrisy I just want you to be aware that your Corbyn/Irish border concern comes across as a load of old hypocritical wet whinging tosh

Barryd999 - 2018-12-20 2:13 PM

Tracker - 2018-12-20 11:35 AM

Rubbish! Im not a left winger. If there is a single shot fired in NI or on the British Mainland because the GFA is breached thanks to an absolutely futile and harmful ideology wet dream I and millions of others will totally lay the blame and the feet of the Brexiteers and rightly so. That also goes for job losses, wrecked economy, hate crimes, deaths, price hikes and even getting kicked out of Europe half way through the fecking summer!

How nice is that ... All those old folk who voted Brexit on issues that affect their areas but not Barry's whites only village are now responsible in Barry's view for any future deaths and hate crimes ... Unbelievable

Barryd999 - 2018-12-20 2:13 PM

I find it hard to believe that any sane person would back the excuse for violence in such a way.

Perhaps you had too much sauce with your lunch Barry so I hope we can expect a more reasoned approach later?

How anyone can blame Brexit for the actions of a few violent dissidents is beyond my understanding and is tantamount to open support for violent factions anywhere.

Care to reword it Barry?

Hang on a minute. Its ok for Farage to incite violence and talk about picking up a rifle, its ok for Brexiteers to keep warning of riots and violence if they dont get the Brexit they ordered but its not ok to lay the blame for all the sh1te and violence thats coming our way if Brexit does eventually get delivered? Im not threatening anyone or saying Im going to pick up a rifle or start rioting whatever happens but I reserve the right to wag a finger and post stuff like "I told you so you fcukwits!!" etc.

Brexit not only threatens the peace in NI it threatens our security across the entire UK. The top brass at the Rozzers and security services have repeatedly said that.

Archived