Hate Preacher arrested

Bulletguy

Fascist Fransen, the orange faced rabble rouser in drag from that batsh*t crazy bunch Britain First has been arrested by Met Police and deported to Belfast to be interviewed under section 9(1) of the Public Order (NI) 1987 in relation to speeches made at the Northern Ireland Against Terrorism Rally on Sunday 6th August this year. Golding and Fransen are also currently on bail awaiting trial for allegedly inciting religious hatred.

A favourite flame of the Chatterbox resident Islamaphobe who will be blarting in his Co-Co pops when he reads this. (lol)

Irony is she comes off Dutch immigrant stock....couldn't even make this sh*t up if you tried!!

LOCK HER UP.......LOCK HER UP.......LOCK HER UP.........LOCK HER UP.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-42040719

All because Ive asked for a simple yes or no to a simple question which your still running from ... I presume the Islamaphobe you've conveniently not mentioned by name is me ... Regarding Jayda Fransen I have no feelings for her one way or the other or Britain First and if she's eventually found guilty of anything then so be it

The orange woman has been charged with "using threatening, abusive, insulting words or behaviour" in relation to a speech made at the Northern Ireland Against Terrorism Rally at City Hall on August 6.

Excellent news.......good prevailing over evil. Only one thing left to do now............

LOCK HER UP.......LOCK HER UP.......LOCK HER UP.......LOCK HER UP.......LOCK HER UP

http://www.belfastlive.co.uk/news/belfast-news/psni-charge-britain-first-deputy-13924297

Guest pelmetman

Whats the difference between her and IRA hate preachers like Gerry Adams & Co? :-S ........

At least no one is accusing her of being involved in murders :-| .......

antony1969 - 2017-11-20 6:26 AM

You just know when you've got under someones skin don't ya ! .... Have you worked out your yes/no answer yet Bulletguy by the way .... Don't be shy

It's not my problem you have reading issues.

I'm still waiting for ONE post to back up your claim where you've "challenged racism within Islam"......asked last week yet you've never managed to show a single one. Not like you to be shy boy.....except when you can't back up your claims.

But it's just more of your usual huff, puff, 'n blustering nonsense familiar on the forum. It's your 'mo'.....get challenged to back up any of your claims and you instantly deflect. You did it with Brian the other day because you couldn't answer his question. Looks like you went "shy" on that too.

pelmetman - 2017-11-20 8:02 AM

Whats the difference between her and IRA hate preachers like Gerry Adams & Co? :-S ........

Ask May seeing as she's in the pockets of the DUP which Sinn Fein are in talks with over power sharing.

Given her thoroughly despicable and unpleasant track record i wouldn't hold your breath on that.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-11-20 2:08 PM

Ask May seeing as she's in the pockets of the DUP which Sinn Fein are in talks with over power sharing.

Given her thoroughly despicable and unpleasant track record i wouldn't hold your breath on that.

Wishful thinking on your behalf methinks *-) ........

Funny how you never seem to have anything to say about Muslim terrorists or hate preachers though? ;-) .......

Very picky your with your morality values ain't you Bullet? >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2017-11-20 3:51 PM

Funny how you never seem to have anything to say about Muslim terrorists or hate preachers though? ;-) .......

Ive actually watched her supposed hate speech on youtube ... Got to say its very mild and compared to some of the hate spewed by those Bullet defends its nothing but hey-ho the PC fuzz know best

She's doing pretty good at carving out a career as a criminal.

Funny how you never seem to have anything to say about Muslim terrorists or hate preachers though? ;-)

Hhmmm.......16 posts in the most recent IS terrorist thread eight months back. And what did you have to say? Inane tripe about Barry farting and your usual idiotic attempts at branding all Muslims as terrorists.

Interestingly neither you nor that other Muslim hater managed to create a thread about the Manchester attack.

Yes i have a moral compass........something which is anathema to feral alleycats from the gutter.

Bulletguy - 2017-11-20 10:39 PM

She's doing pretty good at carving out a career as a criminal.

Funny how you never seem to have anything to say about Muslim terrorists or hate preachers though? ;-)

Hhmmm.......16 posts in the most recent IS terrorist thread eight months back. And what did you have to say? Inane tripe about Barry farting and your usual idiotic attempts at branding all Muslims as terrorists.

Interestingly neither you nor that other Muslim hater managed to create a thread about the Manchester attack.

Yes i have a moral compass........something which is anathema to feral alleycats from the gutter.

Just to clarify could you name the other Muslim hater which I believe would make him/her an Islamaphobe ... Just the name would be fine

Guest pelmetman

Who's branding all Muslims as terrorists? :-S .........

Why didn't you start a thread about Manchester? ;-) ........

Perhaps I should start a thread on "Is the Koran Kafirphobic?" ........and then you can read the Koran and debate my interpretation? >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2017-11-21 8:53 AM

Who's branding all Muslims as terrorists? :-S ..

Ah so you finally agree there being a clear distinction between a minority bunch of fundamentalist extremists called IS (or Daesh) wickedly abusing a faith followed by 1.8 billion peaceful law abiding decent Muslims? A pity then that you can't bring yourself to say that instead of spouting off your usual Islamaphobic claptrap.

Why didn't you start a thread about Manchester? ;-) ........

I knew you'd ask that! I had been out of the country at the time it occurred with no wifi connection for almost two weeks. So i was very surprised to see neither you nor your Islamaphobe chum had made neither a thread or post on it.

You were back in UK and posting the day after the attack.....so what held you back?

Perhaps I should start a thread on "Is the Koran Kafirphobic?" ........and then you can read the Koran and debate my interpretation? >:-) .......

What are you waiting for? Title it "PelAnts Playpen".

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-11-21 3:25 PM

Ah so you finally agree there being a clear distinction between a minority bunch of fundamentalist extremists called IS (or Daesh) wickedly abusing a faith followed by 1.8 billion peaceful law abiding decent Muslims? A pity then that you can't bring yourself to say that instead of spouting off your usual Islamaphobic claptrap.

But a significant number 66% are prepared to turn a blind eye *-) ..........

"34% would inform the police if they thought somebody they knew was getting involved with people who support terrorism in Syria

Q: If you thought that someone who is close to you was getting involved with people who support terrorism in Syria, would you report it to the police? "

Guest pelmetman

I knew you'd ask that! I had been out of the country at the time it occurred with no wifi connection for almost two weeks. So i was very surprised to see neither you nor your Islamaphobe chum had made neither a thread or post on it.

You were back in UK and posting the day after the attack.....so what held you back?

You should try the search button Bullet ;-) .........

http://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/They-re-still-living-in-the-dark-ages-/46610/361/

Page 13 ironically :-| ......

pelmetman - 2017-11-22 7:53 AM

But a significant number 66% are prepared to turn a blind eye *-) ..........

"34% would inform the police if they thought somebody they knew was getting involved with people who support terrorism in Syria

Q: If you thought that someone who is close to you was getting involved with people who support terrorism in Syria, would you report it to the police? "

That quote was one line in a Channel 4 documentary about Muslims which both you and Antony refuse to watch, in fact you refuse to view any documentaries about Muslims due to your fear it might just inform you of what you prefer not to hear...........yet here you are taking one line from a programme of which you won't view. *-)

Hypocrisy of the highest order. You cherry pick sentences or quotes in exactly the same manner as what IS fundamentalists do! They've got the pair of you dancing like puppets on strings.

pelmetman - 2017-11-22 8:05 AM

You should try the search button Bullet ;-) .........

http://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/They-re-still-living-in-the-dark-ages-/46610/361/

Page 13 ironically :-| ......

"They don't like music....". WTF is "they"??? ALL Muslims??? Can't you grasp how utterly crass your vile hatred comes over?

22 children killed and the best you can come up with is an Islamaphobic quip you seem to think 'clever' or 'funny'. It's not.....it just shows you up for the thoroughly nasty bigoted person you are. If you pulled your head out of your backside you'd see many Muslims not only like music but some can are also musicians.

Among the first members of public on the scene helping were Muslims and Dr Tawqeer Rashid, a vascular surgeon who works at Manchester Royal Infirmary, was called into Salford Royal Hospital as it has no surgeons with his specialty, arriving at 1am and worked through until 3pm. ....but you'd prefer to ignore that. All the local taxi drivers who came to the scene offering their services free to anyone desperate to get home. Muslims among them too but of course you ignore that in order to pump your evil agenda. Oh and as with the London attack, Muslims set up a funding page which raised over £100k for victims families.

You really are a sick person with extreme bigoted views.

Archived