How Leave EU faked migrant footage

Bulletguy

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-04-17 12:49 PM

pelmetman - 2019-04-17 8:16 AM

So is this fake? :-| .........Just askin? :D ........

You've deflected from the thread topic of staged propaganda with more irrelevant whataboutery.

What about the above? >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-04-17 2:42 PM

You've deflected from the thread topic of staged propaganda with more irrelevant whataboutery.

Your irrelevant deflection and whataboutery? Thread topic too awkward for you to address eh? Not surprised......it's yet another example of the depths Brexit, Banks, Farage and co have gone to to spread false and malicious lies to subvert democracy. Pretty gross activity i never thought i'd see in this country in my lifetime and more akin to tinpot dictatorships you allegedly despise, yet emulate.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-04-17 3:50 PM

Your irrelevant deflection and whataboutery? Thread topic too awkward for you to address eh? Not surprised......it's yet another example of the depths Brexit, Banks, Farage and co have gone to to spread false and malicious lies to subvert democracy. Pretty gross activity i never thought i'd see in this country in my lifetime and more akin to tinpot dictatorships you allegedly despise, yet emulate.

Get over yer pompous self Bullet *-) ........

You can hardly claim any moral high ground as a supporter of that terrorist Bum Chum Corbyn can you? >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-04-17 3:55 PM

You can hardly claim any moral high ground as a supporter of that terrorist Bum Chum Corbyn can you? :-) ........

I think what Dave's trying to say is that he's a bit embarrassed to see how Banks procured a completely fictitious video of an "illegal immigrant" landing in Kent, and would prefer to talk about something else, please, until he can think of a sensible reply! :-D It's against his human rights to rub his nose in it.

You can hardly claim any moral high ground as a supporter of that terrorist Bum Chum Corbyn can you? >:-) ........

None of that computes at all, it's just total codswallop. Have another go. *-)

Brian Kirby - 2019-04-17 5:39 PM

You can hardly claim any moral high ground as a supporter of that terrorist Bum Chum Corbyn can you? :-) ........

I think what Dave's trying to say is that he's a bit embarrassed to see how Banks procured a completely fictitious video of an "illegal immigrant" landing in Kent, and would prefer to talk about something else, please, until he can think of a sensible reply! :-D It's against his human rights to rub his nose in it.

Brexiters auto-default button is the only weapon they have left......anything an embarrassment to their cause and they go into instant deflection mode. I see it with regularity on other forum threads.

Guest pelmetman

Whats the difference? C4 used "actors" for their fictitious anti Brexit documentary about Banks didn't they? *-) ......

Naturally being you being a typical "Remoaner hypocrite" you have no objection to the tax payer funded C4 being used to spread Remoaner propaganda do you? (lol) .........

jumpstart - 2019-04-18 8:16 AM

Not that important , immigration was only a small part of reasons to leave the Eu....

Even Brexit campaign director Dominic Cummings would disagree with you on that as he's openly said since, without pushing immigration, £350m NHS and FoM....we couldn't have won. Those three key issues are what Cummings and his team force fed the gullible. Remember Turkey and the 'swarms of migrants' UK would be 'invaded' by? Never happened.....but the mere mention of it was enough to ramp up the xenophobia.

Not all Brexiters are racist and xenophobic.....but everyone who is most certainly voted Brexit.

pelmetman - 2019-04-18 8:33 AM

Whats the difference? C4 used "actors" for their fictitious anti Brexit documentary about Banks didn't they? *-) ......

Why are you so afraid to view the clips? If you had you might just be able to form an opinion and make more constructive comments.

Naturally being you being a typical "Remoaner hypocrite" you have no objection to the tax payer funded C4 being used to spread Remoaner propaganda do you? (lol).........

You need to get your facts straight. C4 isn't "taxpayer funded" at all and funded entirely from it's own commercial activities. Quite laughable that you're calling "hypocrisy" when the reality is it's you who is the hypocrite as you criticise what you believe to be taxpayer funded organisations.....yet don't pay a penny in tax yourself!

Not that important , immigration was only a small part of reasons to leave the Eu....

But it was a significant reason for many. Apart from immigration what, in your view, were the main reasons people voted to leave?

But whatever part immigration played in people voting leave, that is not the point. The point is that LeaveEU was deliberately promoting distorted and/or fictitious material to galvanise people into voting leave, and thought immigration a sufficiently powerful influence to make it worth them doing so.

This is about the honesty behind the campaigns, and the extent to which dishonesty influenced the outcome. The real question is, is Brexit founded on deliberate, manipulative, lies, in the absence of which the referendum outcome would have been different? In short, were the voters "conned"?

Naturally being you being a typical "Remoaner hypocrite" you have no objection to the tax payer funded C4 being used to spread Remoaner propaganda do you? (lol) .........

The only actors I saw were those in the Banks funded LeaveEU video, pretending to be arriving in the UK undetected from France. Far from being remain propaganda, what you will see, if you watch, is investigative journalism carefully assembling, and substantiating, the evidence of total fabrication that was targeted at leave voters. If you think what C4 exposed is untrue, what is your evidence?

Brian Kirby - 2019-04-18 2:53 PM

But it was a significant reason for many. Apart from immigration what, in your view, were the main reasons people voted to leave?

But whatever part immigration played in people voting leave, that is not the point. The point is that LeaveEU was deliberately promoting distorted and/or fictitious material to galvanise people into voting leave, and thought immigration a sufficiently powerful influence to make it worth them doing so.

This is about the honesty behind the campaigns, and the extent to which dishonesty influenced the outcome. The real question is, is Brexit founded on deliberate, manipulative, lies, in the absence of which the referendum outcome would have been different? In short, were the voters "conned"?

I don’t really know what reason most felt was cause to vote leave. Mine and I have to say quite a few I know thought like me it didn’t perform adequately, we didn’t want to go the route of a Federal Eu, look how Greece was dealt with. Many different reasons. Not for a moment did I think we would win.

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2019-04-18 3:00 PM

The only actors I saw were those in the Banks funded LeaveEU video, pretending to be arriving in the UK undetected from France. Far from being remain propaganda, what you will see, if you watch, is investigative journalism carefully assembling, and substantiating, the evidence of total fabrication that was targeted at leave voters. If you think what C4 exposed is untrue, what is your evidence?

So what's the difference between Bank's using actors in his migrant video.........and the actors in C4 anti Banks video? ..........Nothing, except Remoaner hypocrisy *-) ........

Unless your trying to say migrants are NOT arriving undetected from France????? (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-04-18 10:37 AM

You need to get your facts straight. C4 isn't "taxpayer funded" at all and funded entirely from it's own commercial activities. Quite laughable that you're calling "hypocrisy" when the reality is it's you who is the hypocrite as you criticise what you believe to be taxpayer funded organisations.....yet don't pay a penny in tax yourself!

Yes you do >:-) ...........

https://weownit.org.uk/public-ownership/channel-4

Although it appears to be owned by just 48% of the public *-) .........

BTW I currently pay stealth taxes ...........Sadly I will through no fault of my own become a income taxpayer again next year 8-) ..........

At least I can console myself with the knowledge my taxes will no longer be going to the EU B-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-04-19 9:11 AM

Brian Kirby - 2019-04-18 3:00 PM

So what's the difference between Bank's using actors in his migrant video.........and the actors in C4 anti Banks video? ..........Nothing, except Remoaner hypocrisy *-) ........

Everything.......and you know it is, but desperately tried to minimise it by conflating what Brian was talking about by way of deflection. You knew jolly well Brian was referring to the thread linked C4 news clip but saw an opportunity to deflect away from a report you found embarrassing and difficult to deal with.

Straw clutching in the extreme.

pelmetman - 2019-04-19 9:20 AM

It's not funded by the taxpayer. It works the same as commercial radio.

BTW I currently pay stealth taxes ...........

Oh dear....you paid fuel duty when filling up in UK? Welcome to planet reality. *-)

Sadly I will through no fault of my own become a income taxpayer again next year 8-) ..........

How many years have you spent as a non-payer including times spent drawing benefits? Apart from a few years sailing around in a banana boat you seem to have spent most of your life as a tax dodging scrounger.

At least I can console myself with the knowledge my taxes will no longer be going to the EU B-) ...

The amount is so small for most it's not even pocket money, but as a non-taxpayer you wouldn't know that as you don't receive a tax summary. I find it somewhat hypocritical to complain about 'taxes going to the EU' when you don't even pay any tax yourself.

My EU contribution for 2017-18 was just £4.

BTW I currently pay stealth taxes ...........Sadly I will through no fault of my own become a income taxpayer again next year 8-) ..........

At least I can console myself with the knowledge my taxes will no longer be going to the EU B-) .......

I think you will find they will be.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-04-19 1:35 PM

Oh yes it is >:-) .........

"The Commission has decided to approve the new funding arrangements for

the independent British television station Channel 4. It has also

approved two UK schemes for supporting the production of television

programmes in two minority languages, Welsh and Gaelic.

Channel 4 is to be given a financial safety net guaranteeing it a certain

advertising revenue. The intention is to avoid the danger that head-on

competition for advertising with Channel 3 (ITV) might dilute the quality

of its broadcasts. The Commission considers the measures to support TV

programming of quality and in minority languages as fully in keeping with

the Community's broadcasting policy."

http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-91-632_en.htm

The only difference is they get their British taxpayer bung like Farty Pants.......Through the EU back door 8-) ........

Kinda puts THEIR PRO EU propaganda agenda in to perspective dontcha think? >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-04-19 2:21 PM

Afraid nothing of what you've posted backs up your claim to C4 being "taxpayer funded".

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-04-19 2:52 PM

pelmetman - 2019-04-19 2:21 PM

Afraid nothing of what you've posted backs up your claim to C4 being "taxpayer funded".

Then you really are terminally thick *-) .........

Archived