How do you view

michele

Just wondering why people miss posts/threads.

How do you all view them

Do you keep going to the main page

Do you just click on new thread on the top left

Or do you view them another way .

Do you go to the main page and then click on M/H matters and then look down to see what takes your fancy ?...just wondering why people seem to miss some. *-)

Never bored michele, that's something for boring people.

I have the threads that have seen some activity since my last logon appear with those green ticks. I then skim through the 'green tickers' to see if my favourite contributors have had 'owt to say, or to see if I need to respond to anything. I don’t think I miss very much this way. But accept I sometimes might. I don’t lose sleep though!

I log off every time I finish, so when I come back on the threads with posts since last time have the green ticks.

I look at the titles of them, and ignore any where I'd obviously have nothing to learn or contribute.

For instance I know that my next van, like Hannibal, will be a high-top, so if the title refers to a specific coachbuilt or A-class van, I don't open it.

Similarly, I don't plan EVER to have a TV or laptop in the van, so threads about those get the elbow.

I open the rest & scroll down to see what's new. I used to scroll faster, looking out for specific avatars, but since you've all got into this craze for changing them every five minutes I have to slow down a bit.

Tony

Ok you're all doing it wrong giving yourself hard work (just thought I would tell you :D Just open main page click on Forum click top left new threads ...that way you dont have to look for ticks and all that you will always have the latest topics talked about infront of you.

Duh de tum te tum. :D

Archived