How long do you spend on your computer

Don Madge

howie - 2007-05-20 7:16 PM

2 or 3 hours a day on the laptop is the norm although it might seem longer to other users. :-)

Do you mean it might seem longer to other people at home waiting to use the laptop, or to other people who see so much of you on the Forum?

TJ

probably about an hour a day, except when it's being a pain - like now - think it needs some TLC from an expert - or perhaps just someone with a bit of patience [ie not me! *-) :-| ]

B-)

like the photo Don,

Guest peter
michele - 2007-05-20 11:28 PM

God you are alive then howie ,yes Brian tell us ! 8-)

Parcelforce reclaimed it when he retired. (lol) (lol) :D

Brian Kirby - 2007-05-20 11:31 PM

Yes, I know, then I'll leave you all in peace!!

Temporary?  Boy, do I hope so!  It's the waiting wot does it!

Come on Brian. you,ve got us all in suspense now. Where,s your van.

All day at work, so like Janet tend not to spend too much time on it during the evening - and if I am not away at the weekend, then catch up on dowloading my pics and manipulating the images and printing some out.

email and stuff, I get done as and when - sometimes during my lunch break at work!

My web page is totally out of date! 'cause don't have the time or inclination to sort it out!

Never enough time in the day - or energy :->

Carol

howie - 2007-05-20 11:39 PM
Brian Kirby - 2007-05-20 11:31 PM

Yes, I know, then I'll leave you all in peace!!

Temporary?  Boy, do I hope so!  It's the waiting wot does it!

Come on Brian. you,ve got us all in suspense now. Where,s your van.

At Cranham's Upminster site, waiting for someone to buy it!

About 2 hours a day at present plus I'm wearing Photoshop out. Reason - another owner without wheels at the moment, our van has been in for repair for 9 weeks now and holiday dates are looming - whats new?

Ron

Don Madge - 2007-05-21 9:44 AM

Sandy - 2007-05-21 8:21 AM

about 5 hours a day - I need to get a life

You could always download one 8-) 8-) (Thanks for that one Mike) :-D :-D

Don

Got a link Don!!!!!!!!!

Why assume that anyone who spends a lot of time on their computer needs to "get a life". We all have different interests and pastimes that we obviously enjoy and through personal choice this is what our lives are all about.

Whether its bird watching, train spotting or going to bingo every night its what we want to do. Plenty of people out there think you,re a complete nut for wanting to spend all of your leisure time in a tin box out on some muddy field, but thats our interest not theirs.

Agree that being totally absorbed and spending all your time on one particular subject or pastime might justify this saying, but for most of us this does,nt apply, and our time at the keyboard represents just a small propotion of a otherwise busy and varied life, and if anyone disagrees then its time to "get a life". :-S

Archived