Hugh Hefner

Violet1956

Headline pinched from the spoof facebook page of Malcom Tucker (which I highly recommend to those not fazed by appallingly rude language)

“Playboy bunnies surprised to find Hugh Hefner stiffer than usual”

This one's for Tracker and anyone else who fancies a diversion from the usual yawn inducing stuff I admit I am inclined to spout at times.

;-)

Veronica

Thanks Veronica, but I would never accuse you of spouting and probably very few will admit to thinking it, but what a life he had!!

Nobody is ever going to say "He's in a better place now"

Officials investigating Hefner's death suspect foreplay

All flags will be erected at half mast for the rest of the week

Over the years he certainly provided employment for thousands of women who earned lots of money from wearing a corset, black fishnet tights, stilettos and a pair of ears with the select few, even more money getting their tits out for "Bunny of the month".

Where will the left overs go now.....Walmart for $10 an hour? Work in the outside world today has strange 'women' crowing for flat shoes, no make up and wearing mens trousers for the office.

Bulletguy - 2017-09-29 3:52 PM

Over the years he certainly provided employment for thousands of women who earned lots of money from wearing a corset, black fishnet tights, stilettos and a pair of ears with the select few, even more money getting their tits out for "Bunny of the month".

Where will the left overs go now.....Walmart for $10 an hour? Work in the outside world today has strange 'women' crowing for flat shoes, no make up and wearing mens trousers for the office.

I don't get what's strange about women who prefer flat shoes or wearing trousers in the office BG. Have you tried wearing high heels or skirts that leaving your nether regions a bit cold outside the summer months? ;-)

Veronica

Violet1956 - 2017-09-29 4:16 PM

I don't get what's strange about women who prefer flat shoes or wearing trousers in the office BG. Have you tried wearing high heels or skirts that leaving your nether regions a bit cold outside the summer months? ;-)

Even if he has Veronica, I doubt he will admit it to you!!

Veronica

Flat shoes are ok for walking the dog or mountain climbing but not as office attire for women. Neither are trousers. It looks unprofessional. My daughter-in-law is a company director but though office based, much of her work involves traveling out. For work she wears a dress with jacket and heeled shoes (about 2.5-3 inch and not stiletto). Her appearance is smart, clean cut and very professional. She's a woman so she dresses like a woman.....not a man.

There is too much of this wacko 'gender fluidity' creeping into society now. A few weeks ago we had a stupid school Head who banned the girls from wearing skirts, they now have to wear trousers.....cue a round of applause from wacko feminists.....not realising a females 'rights' have just been impinged!

In keeping with trend, a week later we get another pair of wacko parents who want little Johnny to go to school in a dress.....because he "identifies" as a 'girl'. Trouble is, little Johnny also wants to be a boy some days so will "identify" back to his correct gender. This is a SIX YEAR OLD kid fgs!! But oddly the gender benders say it's great he wants to dress as a girl and wear pretty frocks and skirts.......the same fruitcakes who were cheering the fact girls dress in trousers at the other school. Honestly you couldn't make this sh*t up if you tried, but it's all there in the papers.

Ever likely kids end up with messed up heads when we have loonies encouraging this kind of nonsense. If women want to dress in mens clothes, keep it in the home, same as men dressing in women clothes.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-09-29 9:33 PM

Veronica

Flat shoes are ok for walking the dog or mountain climbing but not as office attire for women. Neither are trousers. It looks unprofessional. My daughter-in-law is a company director but though office based, much of her work involves traveling out. For work she wears a dress with jacket and heeled shoes (about 2.5-3 inch and not stiletto). Her appearance is smart, clean cut and very professional. She's a woman so she dresses like a woman.....not a man.

There is too much of this wacko 'gender fluidity' creeping into society now. A few weeks ago we had a stupid school Head who banned the girls from wearing skirts, they now have to wear trousers.....cue a round of applause from wacko feminists.....not realising a females 'rights' have just been impinged!

In keeping with trend, a week later we get another pair of wacko parents who want little Johnny to go to school in a dress.....because he "identifies" as a 'girl'. Trouble is, little Johnny also wants to be a boy some days so will "identify" back to his correct gender. This is a SIX YEAR OLD kid fgs!! But oddly the gender benders say it's great he wants to dress as a girl and wear pretty frocks and skirts.......the same fruitcakes who were cheering the fact girls dress in trousers at the other school. Honestly you couldn't make this sh*t up if you tried, but it's all there in the papers.

Ever likely kids end up with messed up heads when we have loonies encouraging this kind of nonsense. If women want to dress in mens clothes, keep it in the home, same as men dressing in women clothes.

Bullets been on a bender :D .........

Veronica

I don't see how a women wearing a trouser suit and/or flat shoes is inevitably not smart enough for the office or has anything to do with "gender-bending" BG. They don't usually walk in carrying a cane singing "Burlington Bertie" - well not in my office.

Veronica

Violet1956 - 2017-09-29 1:31 PM

Headline pinched from the spoof facebook page of Malcom Tucker (which I highly recommend to those not fazed by appallingly rude language)

This one's for Tracker and anyone else who fancies a diversion from the usual yawn inducing stuff I admit I am inclined to spout at times.

;-)

Veronica

Now that's my kind of humour. Didn't know you had it in you.

Veronica

You're just worried about getting a real smack in the mouth when you discover you've groped a fella! :-D

starvin marvin - 2017-10-02 5:57 PM

;-)

Veronica

Would you care to re-phrase that!!! :-D

Violet1956 - 2017-09-29 10:51 PM

Veronica

I don't see how a women wearing a trouser suit and/or flat shoes is inevitably not smart enough for the office or has anything to do with "gender-bending" BG. They don't usually walk in carrying a cane singing "Burlington Bertie" - well not in my office.

Veronica

They end up looking like blokes. A woman should be feminine and female, a man masculine as in male. Cross dressing is fine for fun and frolics in gender bender clubs or the home but not the work place.

Look at this pair......not appropriate office attire for a woman imo. Ok if they are off for a night out at the local lesbian club but not for work.

1299241412_Womendressedasmen.thumb.jpg.82e08065637f1b954a23f313dadc2884.jpg

Brian Kirby - 2017-10-02 6:13 PM

Veronica

You're just worried about getting a real smack in the mouth when you discover you've groped a fella! :-D

You'd be surprised just how close i came to that back in the 70's as a testosterone fueled man in my 20's being pulled by a hot mini skirt dressed blonde with legs to die for. The "grope" bit.....not the smack. Wasn't until somebody who knew 'her' told me. Every time i hear The Kinks "Lola", it reminds me of that! :D

Brian Kirby - 2017-10-02 6:15 PM

starvin marvin - 2017-10-02 5:57 PM

;-)

Veronica

Would you care to re-phrase that!!! :-D

(lol)

Bulletguy - 2017-10-02 7:03 PM

Veronica

You'd be surprised just how close i came to that back in the 70's as a testosterone fueled man in my 20's being pulled by a hot mini skirt dressed blonde with legs to die for. The "grope" bit.....not the smack. Wasn't until somebody who knew 'her' told me. Every time i hear The Kinks "Lola", it reminds me of that! :D

You must have been a bit of a twit back then BG. There aint a man on earth who has legs to die for. The best they can probably do is a kind of version of Theresa May, who in my judgement looks far better in trousers (but clearly not when they are at half mast). ;-)

Veronica

Violet1956 - 2017-10-02 7:22 PM

Bulletguy - 2017-10-02 7:03 PM

Veronica

You must have been a bit of a twit back then BG. There aint a man on earth who has legs to die for. The best they can probably do is a kind of version of Theresa May, who in my judgement looks far better in trousers (but clearly not when they are at half mast). ;-)

Veronica

That was just it though. If you had seen 'her' you would have said 'she' was definitely female. Body, face and legs, and yes usually most mens legs have a more prominent calf muscle....but not all do and of course some women do! I wasn't the first by any means. 'She' fooled a guy i got to know some years later and nobody was more 'macho' than Graham....a right ladies man who had women eating from the palm of his hand everywhere he went.

The Kinks "Lola" was about a transvestite who Dave and Ray Davies knew from a club they used to play, but the 'she' i met wasn't transvestite.....she was a pre-op transsexual.

Archived