Husband and wife Paedos jailed

Bulletguy

A 47 year old man and his 43 year old wife described in court as "monsters" and "master manipulators" who raped, and abused children as young as 11 for a decade have been sentenced to 18 years prison. They gave their victims drink and drugs before sexually abusing them.

Curiously the Beano doesn't appear interested in this case. Hmmmmm......no prizes for guessing why. ;-)

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/08/master-manipulators-couple-jailed-for-94-drug-and-child-sex-offences-nicholas-joan-taylor

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-northamptonshire-39850119

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good ... Prisons too good for em ... We ( most of us ) hate peados and would like to prevent it when ever possible ... The fact that Muslim sex peadophile gangs are the highest offenders though upsets some on here and beyond and they try desperately to detract attention ... The only way to detract attention fro Muslim peadophile gangs is for the numbers to start coming down and unfortunately that aint happening ... Peados are bad enough to deal with but when its part of your culture its even worse ... God is Great Bullet

antony1969 - 2017-05-08 7:48 PM

Good ... Prisons too good for em ...

The absence of any reporting on this by your favourite comic is notable. Usually they'd be the first to jump on anything like this. Seems the couple were the "wrong" colour for the Beano. :'(

... God is Great Bullet

Got religion all of a sudden eh? :-S

Bulletguy - 2017-05-08 7:58 PM

The absence of any reporting on this by your favourite comic is notable. Usually they'd be the first to jump on anything like this. Seems the couple were the "wrong" colour for the Beano. :'(

... God is Great Bullet

I know it makes your really funny Beano joke irrelevant but I don't read The Mail ... Religion all of a sudden ??? ... Depends which one , in many places its best to say yes rather than face death

as a child I remember being told to 'beware of strange men'

In hindsight I don't think that advice was much use as they never seem to fit that stereotype do they?

Worst one I can think of is Fred West - married, popular, chatty, and sufficiently attractive to women to father over 40 children. And his wife Rose, who was attractive enough for men to pay to have sex with.

antony1969 - 2017-05-08 8:02 PM

... God is Great Bullet

I know it makes your really funny Beano joke irrelevant but I don't read The Mail ...

You post enough of their links on your favourite default topic! Are you now saying you never read or look at the links you post?!! (lol)

Religion all of a sudden ??? ... Depends which one , in many places its best to say yes rather than face death.

Courage of convictions etc though maybe it's not such a good idea to rock up at a Le Pen binge wearing a hijab.

John52 - 2017-05-08 8:21 PM

In hindsight I don't think that advice was much use as they never seem to fit that stereotype do they?

Worst one I can think of is Fred West - married, popular, chatty, and sufficiently attractive to women to father over 40 children. And his wife Rose, who was attractive enough for men to pay to have sex with.

I never had the "stranger danger" lecture from my parents but as you say they are usually people you'd least expect. Lots of "aunts" and "uncles" in some areas. The earliest and worst i remember was Brady and Hindley by which time i was well into my teens.

Bulletguy - 2017-05-08 8:58 PM

The earliest and worst i remember was Brady and Hindley .

Another attractive looking couple with social skills - lets be honest.

Although there may be those who will say, with the benefit of hindsight, they always thought they looked a bit odd :-S

John52 - 2017-05-08 9:21 PM

The earliest and worst i remember was Brady and Hindley .

Another attractive looking couple with social skills - lets be honest.

Although there may be those who will say, with the benefit of hindsight, they always thought they looked a bit odd :-S

I've watched a few documentaries on them and in my opinion whilst both were pure evil, Brady knew it whilst Hindley was conniving and manipulative and even managed to con the Governor of Holloway into taking her out for walks on Hampstead Heath. She also had a lesbian affair with a prison officer who got caught out when she tried to get a copy of keys made for Hindley to escape.

Brady is now 79 and the longest serving inmate with 51 years.

antony1969 - 2017-05-08 8:02 PM

... God is Great Bullet

I know it makes your really funny Beano joke irrelevant but I don't read The Mail ...

You post enough of their links on your favourite default topic! Are you now saying you never read or look at the links you post?!! (lol)

Religion all of a sudden ??? ... Depends which one , in many places its best to say yes rather than face death.

Courage of convictions etc though maybe it's not such a good idea to rock up at a Le Pen binge wearing a hijab.

John52 - 2017-05-08 8:21 PM

I never had the "stranger danger" lecture from my parents but as you say they are usually people you'd least expect. Lots of "aunts" and "uncles" in some areas. The earliest and worst i remember was Brady and Hindley by which time i was well into my teens.

"Rock up at a Le Pen binge wearing a hijab" ... Your insinuating that would be a risk to someones life with that comment ... Ive never heard of such an incident have you ??? ... I have however heard of folk thrown off buildings for being gay , women stoned to death for bringing shame on her family because she's been raped , folk beaten to death for blasphemy and the rest and thats just Muslim on Muslim stuff without going into the thousands slaughtered by them each year because God is Great ... Keep on defending the religion of peace

The report states "the crimes took place between 1996 and 2006"

So why so long to convict them? and what where they doing after 2006?

I think these thing happened in the early days, but without TV and social media did not get the public attention.

18 years is not "life" and probably be out in less. The life sentence is with the victims

I guess we can't blame this on Europe or "brexit"

PJay

PJay - 2017-05-09 7:50 AM

18 years is not "life" and probably be out in less.

Perhaps, but the life sentence will still be in force and they will be watched and can be recalled to prison if under suspicion.

Increasing the sentences on the minority who get caught is a poor substitute for improving the detection rate. If the detection rate was 100% 18 weeks in prison might be enough.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-05-08 7:16 PM

A 47 year old man and his 43 year old wife described in court as "monsters" and "master manipulators" who raped, and abused children as young as 11 for a decade have been sentenced to 18 years prison. They gave their victims drink and drugs before sexually abusing them.

Curiously the Beano doesn't appear interested in this case. Hmmmmm......no prizes for guessing why. ;-)

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/08/master-manipulators-couple-jailed-for-94-drug-and-child-sex-offences-nicholas-joan-taylor

So your comparing a pair of sicko's with a Asian gang culture that got away with their activities because good Guardian reading folk turned a politically correct blind eye *-) ..........and still you and they pretend its not happening :-| .......

Not only that but they take offence that normal folk should be outraged that they got away with it for years 8-) .........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2017-05-09 8:07 AM

Perhaps, but the life sentence will still be in force and they will be watched and can be recalled to prison if under suspicion.

Increasing the sentences on the minority who get caught is a poor substitute for improving the detection rate. If the detection rate was 100% 18 weeks in prison might be enough.

Throwing away the key would be enough >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2017-05-09 8:11 AM

If the detection rate was 100% they would probably have been answering for one minor offence instead of many serious ones.,

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2017-05-09 8:20 AM

If the detection rate was 100% they would probably have been answering for one minor offence instead of many serious ones.,

100% detection rate? 8-) .......You really do have a problem with reality dont you John :-| ......

pelmetman - 2017-05-09 8:26 AM

John52 - 2017-05-09 8:20 AM

100% detection rate? 8-) .......You really do have a problem with reality dont you John :-| ......

100% detection rate should be the target. Unfortunately it takes brains to improve the detection rate, wheras anyone can increase the sentences for the minority who get caught.

Worth remembering that in the days when they used to hang pickpockets, there were pickpockets in the crowd picking the pockets of people watching the hangings - because they didn't expect to get caught.

The guy being hanged was probably innocent, framed to get a reward.

antony1969 - 2017-05-09 7:19 AM

"Rock up at a Le Pen binge wearing a hijab" ... Your insinuating that would be a risk to someones life with that comment ... Ive never heard of such an incident have you ??? ...

Possibly as Islamaphobe Le Pen has no support from French Muslims. That might explain why you haven't. ;-)

pelmetman - 2017-05-09 8:08 AM

So your comparing a pair of sicko's with a Asian gang culture that got away with their activities because good Guardian reading folk turned a politically correct blind eye *-) ..........and still you and they pretend its not happening :-| .......

No i'm not comparing them with anyone....unlike you who does choose to make a racially motivated distinction with your usual ugliness. When i read or hear of cases like this, the colour of the persons skin, ethnicity, faith or whatever else doesn't interest me one jot....it's the crime/offence committed i look at. Only a rampant racist makes distinctions and refuses to acknowledge people of all ethnicity engage in this evilness.

If you read my opening post properly instead of skimming as you always do you would have seen the two links posted were from BBC and The Guardian which was the only media sources reporting it then. Your Beano comic would normally have been first in line on a Paedo story......but obviously disappointed the couple turned out to be the "wrong" colour. They've finally picked up on it now

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-05-09 2:51 PM

Only a rampant racist makes distinctions and refuses to acknowledge people of all ethnicity engage in this evilness.

Perhaps you could highlight some white British gangs who have targeted Asian girls? :-| .......

antony1969 - 2017-05-09 7:19 AM

"Rock up at a Le Pen binge wearing a hijab" ... Your insinuating that would be a risk to someones life with that comment ... Ive never heard of such an incident have you ??? ...

Possibly as Islamaphobe Le Pen has no support from French Muslims. That might explain why you haven't. ;-)

pelmetman - 2017-05-09 8:08 AM

No i'm not comparing them with anyone....unlike you who does choose to make a racially motivated distinction with your usual ugliness. When i read or hear of cases like this, the colour of the persons skin, ethnicity, faith or whatever else doesn't interest me one jot....it's the crime/offence committed i look at. Only a rampant racist makes distinctions and refuses to acknowledge people of all ethnicity engage in this evilness.

If you read my opening post properly instead of skimming as you always do you would have seen the two links posted were from BBC and The Guardian which was the only media sources reporting it then. Your Beano comic would normally have been first in line on a Paedo story......but obviously disappointed the couple turned out to be the "wrong" colour. They've finally picked up on it now

So if a Labour supporter turned up at a Tory "gig" they might get killed too ??? ... What a load a crap

pelmetman - 2017-05-09 6:00 PM

Only a rampant racist makes distinctions and refuses to acknowledge people of all ethnicity engage in this evilness.

Perhaps you could highlight some white British gangs who have targeted Asian girls? :-| .......

Read first paragraph again, and again, and again verrrry slooowly until it sinks in.

antony1969 - 2017-05-09 6:26 PM

So if a Labour supporter turned up at a Tory "gig" they might get killed too ??? ... What a load a crap

False equivalence, and yes what you wrote certainly is a load of crap.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-05-09 6:52 PM

Read first paragraph again, and again, and again verrrry slooowly until it sinks in.

So that's a no then ........ as we both know there are no white British gangs grooming Asian girls.......because its not in our culture *-) ........

"False equivalence" in your Bullet Disney type world ... Your a joke fella and more of a joke than anything Ive ever read in The Beano

pelmetman - 2017-05-09 7:04 PM

So that's a no then ........ as we both know there are no white British gangs grooming Asian girls.......because its not in our culture *-) ........

For the last time.......read.

To help you comprehend, the important part is emboldened in big easy to read lettering. Keep repeating it over and over in your mind. You might eventually learn something then instead of whacking off your usual racist bile though i don't hold much hope. *-)

No i'm not comparing them with anyone....unlike you who does choose to make a racially motivated distinction with your usual ugliness. When i read or hear of cases like this, the colour of the persons skin, ethnicity, faith or whatever else doesn't interest me one jot....it's the crime/offence committed i look at. Only a rampant racist makes distinctions and refuses to acknowledge people of all ethnicity engage in this evilness

antony1969 - 2017-05-09 7:06 PM

"False equivalence" in your Bullet Disney type world ... Your a joke fella and more of a joke than anything Ive ever read in The Beano

LMFAO.......only yesterday you were huffin' and puffin' you don't read it........but now you admit you do!

Better get yourself to the shrink. It's looking like a case of dementia setting in. (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-05-09 8:41 PM

When i read or hear of cases like this, the colour of the persons skin, ethnicity, faith or whatever else doesn't interest me one jot....it's the crime/offence committed i look at. Only a rampant racist makes distinctions and refuses to acknowledge people of all ethnicity engage in this evilness

Which is why their grooming gangs got away with it for years because folk like you PRETEND its got nothing to do with their culture *-) ........

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Pedophilia

"Pedophilia is permitted in the Qur'an, was practiced by Prophet Muhammad and his companions, and some Muslims today continue to commit the crime, following their prophet's example."

No doubt the 1400 of victims in Rochdale have a different view to you :-| ........

How many thousands more have had their lives ruined, when you add in Bradford, Rotherham and now Huddersfield? 8-) ......

Archived