Hymer Help

michele

Please can anyone tell me who are big Hymer dealers and where they are .

We are interested in the S820 Hymer and would love to go and check one out . Saw one at the show today fallen in love with it but,No more impulse buys from us so would like to jump all over one and really check it out.

Thanks Guys

Carol, would you beleive it no such luck the have all the B ones but not the S ? looked in the MMM mag whilst we were up that way but couldn't see alot ?.

Also would like to be able to view the Frankia but you dont see many of them and the only one we have seen is Cranhams in Essex ? Not keen on the sales men there :-(

michele - 2007-07-14 11:00 PM Please can anyone tell me who are big Hymer dealers and where they are . We are interested in the S820 Hymer and would love to go and check one out . Saw one at the show today fallen in love with it but,No more impulse buys from us so would like to jump all over one and really check it out. Thanks Guys

Michele

If you go to  http://www.hymeruk.com they have some 2nd hand 820's for sale.

Another company to try is "Habilton Engineering" in preston. These people are all people who used to work at "MADDISONS", - prior to them being taken over by the Brownhills group.The only down side here is that they do not have a part ex scheme. They are just selling Hymers for thier clients.

You can also try "Edgehill motorhomes, Mansfield area -  they import Hymers', but mainly LHD,and if they don't have one, they will serach out a specific model for you.tel:- 01623 631837. A company called Bundesvan also offer this service, but sorry I've not got a contact N0:- for them.You could also try a company in South Yorks called Deepcar motorhomes, but I'm sure they do not go to anything of the size of a S820. Their Tel:- 0114 288 2660, may be worth giving them a try though.

With reference to Frannkia I've got a tel for Spinney's :- 01477 535808, I think they are a main agent for Frankkia, If I'm wrong then I know that a forum member called Frankkia will maybe able to help you.

Sorry that I can't be of more help than this. Good luck with your hunting.

Thai

Hymer B Starline 700

Michele,

I've heard some very good reports about Dick Lane Motorhomes. They will try and find the Hymer of your choice. It's a family firm dating back to the sixties. Their web site is well out of date.

I believe a lot of there business is by recommendation.

The man to speak to is:-

Stephen Buckley (MD) Dick Lane Motorhomes

Leeds - Bradford

Hymer Personal Import Agent

Tel: 01274 661441

Fax: 01274 667241

It's worth a phone call at least.

Don

Hi michele, the Hymer S range are fine vehicles but I hope you've got good finance or plenty in the bank, I've just done a quick Google search and the cheapest I found was £55,000 for a five year old 'van 8-) . You do get a lot of van for your money though with a 6 Tonne chassis and great "presence".

D.

Dave,

On the nail looked at one yesterday and nearly signed there and then the only thing that stopped us was the fact that they offered rubbish for ours and it cost 50k ...Will have to hunt around it was at the show I think it was Bundesvan something like that ..Would also like to see Frankie as I really like these .

Still summer hols first then we will re think just get some idea of where they are and then go off and check them out throughly .. :-)

Archived