I've won the lotto yet again

Forester

For the 2nd time this week I've won $5000,000000 on a lotto i have not entered, week in week out I win, but when it comes to getting it !!!well thats a different story. At the moment i think I'm just above The Duke of Westminster on the rich list. So I have decided the sell my Autogragh for £2:50 +pp please e-mail for payment instuctions. paypal is not accepted personal cheques only. ilmupo!!!!

Wayne.

Still trying to raise cash Chopper ?. Not often in this giving mood, but seeing as your a old friend i,m willing to show you a sure fire way of raising cash. Just send me a £5 note in a sealed envelope (only to cover expenses) and i,ll give you full details by next day post. Howard.

Guest Frank Wilkinson

That's nothing. I'm one of only a hundred people in the BL6 area of Bolton who's been chosen to enter the Reader's Digest Half-a-Million-Pound draw.

Am I lucky or what?

twooks - 2006-12-06 8:46 AM

I've just asked my best mate Tom Champagne what ilmupo means - but he doesn't know.

B-)

I laughed my underpants of Twooks. Either you,re not paying attention, or this forums getting to sophisticated for you. 8-)

Frank Wilkinson - 2006-12-06 8:39 AM

That's nothing. I'm one of only a hundred people in the BL6 area of Bolton who's been chosen to enter the Reader's Digest Half-a-Million-Pound draw.

Am I lucky or what?

If I didn,t know better i,d say you were getting cynical in your old age Frank. See what you make of this letter I recieved a few days ago. Dear Howard.I know we have never met, yet I feel you and I have a special bond- we can communicate on a "higher level" than the physical sense. Let me explain.I,ve been laid low by a mysterious illness. Please don,t be alarmed, i,m alright now thanks to the prayers and absent healing sent by my friends in the spiritual community, i,ve made a miraculuos recovery.Thats why i,m writing. You see, i,ve been wracking my brains to find a way to say thank you by paying this miracle forward and doing something wonderfull for someone else in return. A mutual friend suggested I help you.In a few days, i,m going to make a special trip to Lourds, where prayers are answered, to light a candle and give thanks. While there, I have committed myself to offering up some special prayers for wealth, luck and happiness for special friends like you. There are no strings attached..I seek no payment of any kind. But knowing how powerful prayers are, I wuold so love to open up a channel so all your wishes can be answered.To make things easier for you, i,ve listed some prayers on the back of this letter. All you have to do is tick the boxes and fill in the spaces so i know which prayers you would like me to focus my phychic powers on most. Whatever you want I will pray for it to come true, if you want more money ... I will pray for you to have more money! Whatever you need I will pray for it to come true and I will send you a "Personal Certificate" for framing to declare "your prayers have been said at Lourds. Don,t delay Howard, let me know which prayers you want answered and I promise that I shall help you by offering them, on your behalf, at this sacred place where all prayers are answerd.With warmest wishes from your new friend,KARINA NATALIA.World Famous Psychic Healer"The woman With X-ray eyes"No mention of any payment Frank, so i,m debating on putting in a prayer that will make me irrisistable to the new barmaid down the local. Howard.

Nice to see you tittering away at my expense again Michele, but lets give Chopper our undivided support and encouragement for the moment.

For a start Wayne, you should try not to work on your van at this time of year. standing around in the bitter cold does nothing for aching joints, so try to be patient and wait for the warmer weather, and in the meantime stay close to the fire.

As for Katrina Natalia, well i,ve seen and heard of stranger things, so it might be worth your while to offer up a little prayer but remember its only true belief and faith that moves mountains. Give her a buzz as it will be interesting to see where the sting is. Howard.

twooks - 2006-12-07 6:27 PM err I don't wear underpants howard .. .. .. .. .. .. 'n' I don't do sofistikated, be patient with me friends, I'll go fetch some red wine - see if that helps! B-)

No but i do twooks, Its my last line of defence to stop all the young ladies getting to the end of the rainbow!!!and again ILMUO. ps off again to Skeggy another 60s event this w/end.

Archived