If Barry drove a forklift.......

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-11-20 6:03 PM

you would have seen that on FC if you hadn't abandoned us. Its not me it was Antony rushing to get his Christmas Decs down.

I can drive anything me. I could drive a combine harvester by the time I was 14. OooArrrrh!

Nothing personal Barry ;-) ........I like your website.......its fun.......and for all your bleedin heart faults I get the feeling you are a genuine nice bloke :D .........

Which is why I'm staying off it with just a 129 days to go.........It's gonna get messy >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2018-11-20 6:11 PM

you would have seen that on FC if you hadn't abandoned us. Its not me it was Antony rushing to get his Christmas Decs down.

I can drive anything me. I could drive a combine harvester by the time I was 14. OooArrrrh!

Nothing personal Barry ;-) ........I like your website.......its fun.......and for all your bleedin heart faults I get the feeling you are a genuine nice bloke :D .........

Which is why I'm staying off it with just a 129 days to go.........It's gonna get messy >:-) ........

They are mainly Brexiteers on there Dave FFS! (lol)

Its not already messy then? Ferkin ell. What going to happen next? Farage and Chuka having a bitch fight outside number 10? Id pay good money to see that.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-11-20 6:54 PM

pelmetman - 2018-11-20 6:11 PM

They are mainly Brexiteers on there Dave FFS! (lol)

Its not already messy then? Ferkin ell. What going to happen next? Farage and Chuka having a bitch fight outside number 10? Id pay good money to see that.

"They are mainly Brexiteers on there Dave FFS! (lol)"

From Ooop Norf prolly :D ........

The're a nice crowd over there, so I'll come back after Brexit.......or after I've been banned from here ;-) .........

After all Warners have given me a unreachable target with this monica......."Walks with the gods"

For an atheist :D .........

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2018-11-20 7:23 PM

pelmetman - 2018-11-20 7:20 PM

After all Warners have given me a unreachable target with this monica......."Walks with the gods"

No Dave, hate to tell you this, they got it wrong - 'it's walks with the dogs'

Actually that would be true B-) ........

pelmetman - 2018-11-20 7:33 PM

Or maybe - talks to the dogs!

At least they don't argue as much!

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2018-11-20 7:55 PM

pelmetman - 2018-11-20 7:33 PM

Or maybe - talks to the dogs!

At least they don't argue as much!

There's a few that are barking mad on here ;-) ........

But it would be rude to dogs to classify them as such :D .........

I doubt there's another species on the planet that can be as unsavory as a human :-| ........

Archived