Imagine ...

Birdbrain

Birdbrain - 2020-03-26 12:10 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-03-26 11:20 AM

Hmm. I bet they would be capable of posting a link that actually worked though. *-)

I wouldnt want to bet on that sweet cheeks

You really shouldnt keep calling someone who is teetering on the edge of exploding with rage and irritation from having EbolaChickenPox "Sweet Cheeks". Just sayin 8-)

Barryd999 - 2020-03-26 1:13 PM

Hmm. I bet they would be capable of posting a link that actually worked though. *-)

You really shouldnt keep calling someone who is teetering on the edge of exploding with rage and irritation from having EbolaChickenPox "Sweet Cheeks". Just sayin 8-)

How's it going Barry? Improving? At least it seems not to have totally demolished you sense of humour so far. :-D BTW, I gather that with Chicken pox it is wise to steer clear of Ibuprofen and similar NSAIDS.

Brian Kirby - 2020-03-26 2:40 PM

How's it going Barry? Improving? At least it seems not to have totally demolished you sense of humour so far. :-D BTW, I gather that with Chicken pox it is wise to steer clear of Ibuprofen and similar NSAIDS.

Its not chicken pox ... Anyone who knows Barry knows he likes to exaggerate ... Hes suffering from a touch of teenage spots , zits ... Thats all ... His voice has almost broke n'all now

Brian Kirby - 2020-03-26 2:40 PM

Ignore Mr PeaBrain. Thanks for asking Brian. I thought it was improving and I went outside today for the first time in days to try and get the bike started but I just felt dreadful within 5 minutes and all clammy so gave up. Itchiness not been as bad but its getting bad now. Seems to get worse around dusk and early evening. Yes I know about the nsaids. Just using Scotch.

Birdbrain - 2020-03-26 6:49 AM

... Diane Abbott could have been Home Secretary now and this fella would have been health Secretary ... https://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/brexit/labour-health-secretary-humiliated-after-claiming-his-party-will-lose-general-election-140146

Yes, and the health service would have been on the way to coping with normal demand before Covid-19 hit us.

Brian Kirby - 2020-03-27 5:23 PM

Tried Calamine lotion on the spots? It used to work quite well to reduce the itching.

Thanks. A kind lady in the village posted some actual chickenpox jel through the door yesterday morning which sort of worked but the worst of the itching is over. The only thing that killed it completely during the worst three days was copious amounts of Scotch. It really did work but thats taken its toll on me now as I overdid it a bit last night and decided to see if Red Wine also helped. The itches are almost gone now but ill need another three days to dry out.

Barryd999 - 2020-03-27 10:56 PM

Tried Calamine lotion on the spots? It used to work quite well to reduce the itching.

Thanks. A kind lady in the village posted some actual chickenpox jel through the door yesterday morning which sort of worked but the worst of the itching is over. The only thing that killed it completely during the worst three days was copious amounts of Scotch. It really did work but thats taken its toll on me now as I overdid it a bit last night and decided to see if Red Wine also helped. The itches are almost gone now but ill need another three days to dry out.

Have you tried washing , like in having a bath (big tub thing prolly champagne colour in your house in the bathroom)

Birdbrain - 2020-03-28 6:30 AM

Have you tried washing , like in having a bath (big tub thing prolly champagne colour in your house in the bathroom)

I have a proper Rock God Jacuzzi in the Rock God Groupie suite so not a problem Mr Peabrain or shortage of volunteer bathers but of course Ive had to ask them to wear nurses uniforms with face masks under the current circumstances. I find your scathing comments about my hygiene and choice of 80s bathroom styling somewhat racist.

You're supposed to put the Scotch on the spots - not drink it!

But, if you will drink wine after Scotch, you will feel a bit funny! Grain and grape? :-D

Violet1956 - 2020-03-28 12:44 PM

You poor sod (sorry Rock god) Barry. What happened? Not been on chatterbox for a while due to certain irritants (you know who I mean) so missed out on your news.

Welcome back, Veronica. He's been consorting with unclean chickens, and contracted their pox! :-D

Archived