Impeachment Impending!! Chuckle

antony1969

antony1969 - 2017-06-28 7:46 PM

CNN are in a right tizz with themselves over the fake non story they made up regarding Russia and the US election ... POTUS Sir Donald Trump called it right all along fake news ... Oh dear how embarrassing

LMFAO....."Sir" indeed. *-)

He couldn't even buy one if he wanted one!! (lol)

Bulletguy - 2017-06-29 2:07 PM

CNN are in a right tizz with themselves over the fake non story they made up regarding Russia and the US election ... POTUS Sir Donald Trump called it right all along fake news ... Oh dear how embarrassing

Suppose you don't need one when your number one powerful person in the whole widest world ... Its a beautiful thing

antony1969 - 2017-06-29 4:31 PM

Suppose you don't need one when your number one powerful person in the whole widest world ...

Yes we all know you ooze fawning adulation for him (quite sad really). *-)

Its a beautiful thing

What is? :-S

Bulletguy - 2017-06-29 6:42 PM

Suppose you don't need one when your number one powerful person in the whole widest world ...

Its a beautiful thing

What is? ... The travel ban what else fella

antony1969 - 2017-06-29 7:21 PM

Its a beautiful thing

Pathetically childish and hypocritical. *-)

Saudi still isn't listed and never has been yet 15 of the 19 9/11 plane hijackers were from SA. Of course the US has massive financial business interests there.....not to mention their thirst for cheap oil.

We need a travel ban in UK........to stop all you Judas Brexiters from escaping and polluting the roads in countries over the pond. Skegness and Jaywick for you lot in future.

Bulletguy - 2017-06-29 7:51 PM

antony1969 - 2017-06-29 7:21 PM

Its a beautiful thing

Pathetically childish and hypocritical. *-)

Saudi still isn't listed and never has been yet 15 of the 19 9/11 plane hijackers were from SA. Of course the US has massive financial business interests there.....not to mention their thirst for cheap oil.

We need a travel ban in UK........to stop all you Judas Brexiters from escaping and polluting the roads in countries over the pond. Skegness and Jaywick for you lot in future.

Yes it is strange that , but it is Obamas list so we'd have to ask a failed ex-President ... Why can't Brexit voters go to Europe ??? ... Does that mean Out Scottish referendum voters can't visit England ???

antony1969 - 2017-06-29 8:04 PM

Why can't Brexit voters go to Europe ??? ...

No business being there at all, you want out.........so STAY OUT and KEEP OUT.

From my pov it's completely hypocritical to say you want no part of the EU........but errrr when it gets cold, chilly 'n pricey in UK we want to sneak off to Spain where we can have a booze up on the cheap in the sun.

]Does that mean Out Scottish referendum voters can't visit England ???

There is only 38% of them......and most of those don't even want to be part of UK let alone EU! Scots are traditionally territorial and rarely venture south of the border anyway. They have a nationalistic pride.......something Brexiters pretend about but quick to forget as and when it suits.

Bulletguy - 2017-07-01 6:36 PM

antony1969 - 2017-06-29 8:04 PM

Why can't Brexit voters go to Europe ??? ...

No business being there at all, you want out.........so STAY OUT and KEEP OUT.

From my pov it's completely hypocritical to say you want no part of the EU........but errrr when it gets cold, chilly 'n pricey in UK we want to sneak off to Spain where we can have a booze up on the cheap in the sun.

]Does that mean Out Scottish referendum voters can't visit England ???

There is only 38% of them......and most of those don't even want to be part of UK let alone EU! Scots are traditionally territorial and rarely venture south of the border anyway. They have a nationalistic pride.......something Brexiters pretend about but quick to forget as and when it suits.

I don't care for Spain thanks and I'm not interested in a booze up , don't care too much for the sun either if I'm being honest so all that twaddle ya spew has nowt to do wi me fella ... Still don't get why voting to leave the EU , which last time I looked wasn't a country means you can't visit Europe ... Maybe you can educate me on that ??? ... Scotland , Wales and Ireland have always had more nationalistic pride as the English have had theirs beaten out of them by the likes of you ... Any sign of any English pride is met with the usual name calling you spew on here ... As for them not venturing south I'd like to see your proof of that given my backgrounds Scottish .... Im waiting

Archived