Interesting odds and tiimeline

CurtainRaiser

malc d - 2021-02-22 3:28 PM

Brexit is all over.

All sorted.

My source for saying that is Dave Pelmet.

;-)

But it can't be if he is your thermometer, I mean if it is why would he want to run down the EU and shout LOSER at every opportunity?

The very fact he, and his media chums are doing that, makes me think that they are very worried that people are going to look over at the sunlit uplands of europe with their better GDP and less deaths down to covid and think lets rejoin - particularly the young. And the fishermen. And the bankers in the City. And the musicians - in fact most people with a university education and an understanding of maths. :-D :-D

CurtainRaiser - 2021-02-22 3:35 PM

malc d - 2021-02-22 3:28 PM

Brexit is all over.

All sorted.

My source for saying that is Dave Pelmet.

;-)

But it can't be if he is your thermometer, I mean if it is why would he want to run down the EU and shout LOSER at every opportunity?

The very fact he, and his media chums are doing that, makes me think that they are very worried that people are going to look over at the sunlit uplands of europe with their better GDP and less deaths down to covid and think lets rejoin - particularly the young. And the fishermen. And the bankers in the City. And the musicians - in fact most people with a university education and an understanding of maths. :-D :-D

You didn’t mention the daffodil pickers......

Archived