Javid "resigns"

Bulletguy

Sajid Javid has resigned after a "major row" with Johnson.......i wonder when he was told to "resign"? No doubt the unelected SPAD Cummings had a hand in this. I think he knew it was coming as i noticed the look of disdain for Johnson from Javid at pmq yesterday when Corbyn rounded on coke snorting Johnson....Patels smugness contrasted with Javids disgust as he finally realised what a band of rogues he was mixed up with.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/02/13/sajid-javid-quits-chancellor-major-row-boris-johnson-12233477/?ico=pushly-notifcation-small&utm_source=pushly

Johnson isnt running the country, Cummings is. Cummings is now not only the PM but he is now effectively running number 11 and the treasury. https://scramnews.com/unelected-dominic-cummings-sajid-javid-chancellor/?fbclid=IwAR2iPsoLWHGZN-JRvW1_8uMG6R-g2J-OJWVxPLR77bo859-F9o1EwPx15Zg

Who voted for this Psycho? So much for democracy eh?

Maybe they will give him the nuclear codes next.

The only good thing to come out of this was to see Loathsome in a bit of a strop getting in her car. Oh and Esther McVile has gone an all. I wonder who he will replace them with. Joey Goebbels is dead I think.

Barryd999 - 2020-02-13 3:11 PM

Johnson isnt running the country, Cummings is. Cummings is now not only the PM but he is now effectively running number 11 and the treasury. https://scramnews.com/unelected-dominic-cummings-sajid-javid-chancellor/?fbclid=IwAR2iPsoLWHGZN-JRvW1_8uMG6R-g2J-OJWVxPLR77bo859-F9o1EwPx15Zg

The only good thing to come out of this was to see Loathsome in a bit of a strop getting in her car. Oh and Esther McVile has gone an all. I wonder who he will replace them with. Joey Goebbels is dead I think.

Everyone (well....most people) has known that from day one even before Johnson got through the door of number 10. Who voted for the psycho SPAD? Nobody....his Russian controllers installed him. Yes glad to see Vile has gone though he's hung on to fellow coke snorter Gove and Raab who didn't realise the importance of Dover port. *-)

Bulletguy - 2020-02-13 3:35 PM

Everyone (well....most people) has known that from day one even before Johnson got through the door of number 10. Who voted for the psycho SPAD? Nobody....his Russian controllers installed him. Yes glad to see Vile has gone though he's hung on to fellow coke snorter Gove and Raab who didn't realise the importance of Dover port. *-)

So much for having had enough of unelected Bureaucrats running the country and our laws which lets face it really meant foreigners.

Here he is being interviewed about HS2 just the other day. Completely barking or off his face. Maybe both.

I mean WTF!

Russians ... Psycho ... Coke snorting ... Hatred !!!

Barryd999 - 2020-02-13 3:57 PM

So much for having had enough of unelected Bureaucrats running the country and our laws which lets face it really meant foreigners.

Here he is being interviewed about HS2 just the other day. Completely barking or off his face. Maybe both.

I mean WTF!

I know.....i posted it yesterday.

https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/Cummings-unhinged-or-derailed-/54446/

Birdbrain - 2020-02-13 4:06 PM

Dont confuse peoples concerns over a bonkers nutcase genuine Bond Villain running the country for Hatred Mr Birdbrain. Its exactly that, concern. Still as long as Brexit gets done eh?

Barryd999 - 2020-02-13 4:59 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-02-13 4:06 PM

Dont confuse peoples concerns over a bonkers nutcase genuine Bond Villain running the country for Hatred Mr Birdbrain. Its exactly that, concern. Still as long as Brexit gets done eh?

Well if "bonkers nutcase genuine Bond Villain" aint hatred Princess I dont know what is ... Hate on ... Hater ... Add on your organ grinders "Russians , psycho , coke snorting" and you haters have properly gone ballistic aint ya ... Consumed with hate

Javid blasts back

'I was left with no option' - 'no self-respecting minister would accept those conditions'

Thats a crystal clear message to all Johnsons sycophants and arse lickers...including his successor.

and the letter he sent to the unelected bureaucrat PM Cummings to show his puppet.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EQrG-wVW4AEGCHM?format=jpg&name=900x900

and a reminder of yet another Johnson lie;

The only way Brexit Bris the Liar Johnson will be topped from his throne is by the 'enemy within' the Opposition is non existent at the moment and in any case elected dictators are notoriously difficult to get rid of....he has made an enemy or two with this first re-shuffle....hopefully he will make many more and very soon....have you seen the idiot whom he has made Attorney General....it will make his move to take control of the judiciary really easy as she is amazingly inarticulate and incoherent.

HarveyHeaven - 2020-02-14 12:11 PM

The only way Brexit Bris the Liar Johnson will be topped from his throne is by the 'enemy within' the Opposition is non existent at the moment and in any case elected dictators are notoriously difficult to get rid of....he has made an enemy or two with this first re-shuffle....hopefully he will make many more and very soon....have you seen the idiot whom he has made Attorney General....it will make his move to take control of the judiciary really easy as she is amazingly inarticulate and incoherent.

Yep. Just another useful idiot to do Cummings bidding. First rule of populism. Go for the judiciary.

They will turn just as Javid eventually did and his comment 'I was left with no option' - 'no self-respecting minister would accept those conditions', sent out a very clear message to all Cummings/Johnson boot lickers.

As for appointing Braverman as AG, it seems her main qualification is yet another boot licker as her legal experience is minimal compared to Cox or Grieve. A good read on this here; https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2020/02/replacing-geoffrey-cox-suella-braverman-backwards-step-heres-how-avoid-it

Seems a toxic individual with a back history of mixing it with the far right.

https://twitter.com/BettGunther/status/1228225075695898624

and when a C4 news reporter asked her for the list of members of the publicly funded ERG, she became extremely evasive.

Welcome back btw Pauline :-D

Bulletguy - 2020-02-14 3:29 PM

They will turn just as Javid eventually did and his comment 'I was left with no option' - 'no self-respecting minister would accept those conditions', sent out a very clear message to all Cummings/Johnson boot lickers.

As for appointing Braverman as AG, it seems her main qualification is yet another boot licker as her legal experience is minimal compared to Cox or Grieve. A good read on this here; https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2020/02/replacing-geoffrey-cox-suella-braverman-backwards-step-heres-how-avoid-it

and when a C4 news reporter asked her for the list of members of the publicly funded ERG, she became extremely evasive.

Thank you Paul. I've been enjoying the freedom of movement to the full whilst we have it....Well the pink unicorn has landed and it's interesting watching all our 'Project Fear' predictions come to pass. I suspect the Downing Street boss is plannning to get rid of Brexit Boris the Liar Johnson as he is a loose cannon and can't be trusted to behave the Cummings way....Michael Grotesque Gove maybe the man Cummings may favour as PM in the longer term, if he behaves appropriately.. ...or maybe Dominic Dumb Raab is most likely to do as he is told. So glad I have an EU passport :-D :-D

HarveyHeaven - 2020-02-14 4:38 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-02-14 3:29 PM

Thank you Paul. I've been enjoying the freedom of movement to the full whilst we have it....Well the pink unicorn has landed and it's interesting watching all our 'Project Fear' predictions come to pass. I suspect the Downing Street boss is plannning to get rid of Brexit Boris the Liar Johnson as he is a loose cannon and can't be trusted to behave the Cummings way....Michael Grotesque Gove maybe the man Cummings may favour as PM in the longer term, if he behaves appropriately.. ...or maybe Dominic Dumb Raab is most likely to do as he is told. So glad I have an EU passport :-D :-D

Their house of cards is already crumbling and we still have another ten months left yet but this is what happens when you 'build' on a foundation of lies and impossible promises. I liked this post on passports which sums up the madness perfectly. (lol)

Bulletguy - 2020-02-14 8:05 PM

jumpstart - 2020-02-14 7:50 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-02-14 5:41 PM

When hate consumes ya ... Ya get threads like this ... Sad

Hint..look in the mirror.

Ignore him j/start he's trolled this forum with his vile extremist views long enough.

Absolutely.....it's the only way :-D

Archived