Jewish Tears

Birdbrain

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jumpstart - 2019-11-09 8:32 AM

So did the uk to start with.

Not the ones who went to fight Franco in Spain and then moved on to fight Hitler. I was proud to know some of them as a youngster. Maybe the urge to take up arms against anti Semitism is still in some of us, I hope so. ;-)

747 - 2019-11-09 9:30 AM

Not the ones who went to fight Franco in Spain and then moved on to fight Hitler. I was proud to know some of them as a youngster. Maybe the urge to take up arms against anti Semitism is still in some of us, I hope so. ;-)

There’s more important things than just banging on about anti-semitism.

Birdbrain - 2019-11-09 10:16 AM

Note that I used the word some ... You havent so one can only assume you are meaning the whole of the UK ... Thats a pretty full on claim your chucking out princess

The Government.

jumpstart - 2019-11-09 10:19 AM

Birdbrain - 2019-11-09 10:16 AM

Note that I used the word some ... You havent so one can only assume you are meaning the whole of the UK ... Thats a pretty full on claim your chucking out princess

The Government.

Ah ... Thats slightly different to the whole of the UK princess

jumpstart - 2019-11-09 1:30 PM

No it’s not.

Mmmm ... Ive seen the extent of your Jewish/Israeli hatred on another thread claiming all Israelis are fair game so its pointless carrying on ... You play your no its not , yes it is game with someone else princess

jumpstart - 2019-11-09 7:49 AM

She needs to take some pills and lie down in a dark room. I mean seriously, crying because someone said something to someone and she didn’t like it. Hang on I’ve got to get my hankie out. Nuts!

Some people seem to think that social media is ' news '

It's not compulsory to log in to the rubbish that's spread about on there.

If it upsets anyone they shouldn't be on it.

It's like going to a cinema to watch horror films and complaining that they are scary.

:-|

Birdbrain - 2019-11-09 3:22 PM

No it’s not.

Mmmm ... Ive seen the extent of your Jewish/Israeli hatred on another thread claiming all Israelis are fair game so its pointless carrying on ... You play your no its not , yes it is game with someone else princess

Wrong again as usual, we (UK) did support and try to do a deal with Hitler. I don’t hate Jews or Christians or any other particular religion. Just don’t see the point of them as it’s normally the religions that show the hate.

I find Israeli’s particularly distasteful for their persecution of Palestinians but they don’t like anyone criticising them for it.

jumpstart - 2019-11-09 5:38 PM

No it’s not.

Wrong again as usual, we (UK) did support and try to do a deal with Hitler. I don’t hate Jews or Christians or any other particular religion. Just don’t see the point of them as it’s normally the religions that show the hate.

I find Israeli’s particularly distasteful for their persecution of Palestinians but they don’t like anyone criticising them for it.

But you weren't criticising em princess ... You were saying all Israeli men , women and children were fair game which I presume means all Israelis are fair game to a bullet in the head , a bomb under their motor , a firebomb chucked into their school etc etc ???

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-11-09 6:03 PM

Do you know what happened only 81 years ago today?

Ok I’ll tell you.

Something called Kristallnacht.

Do you know what it was?

Do you know what it represented?

Do you care?

Oh my 8-) .......

People who live in antisemitic glass houses shouldn't throw stones >:-) ........

P1010899.JPG.7f7120f5644d315c782cc2c7eb80ca26.JPG

Fast Pat - 2019-11-09 6:03 PM

Do you know what happened only 81 years ago today?

Ok I’ll tell you.

Something called Kristallnacht.

Do you know what it was?

Do you know what it represented?

Do you care?

Who you talking to ???

Do you know ???

Do you care ???

OK , I'll tell ya ... You vote for an anti-Semite

Next

Birdbrain - 2019-11-09 5:55 PM

No it’s not.

But you weren't criticising em princess ... You were saying all Israeli men , women and children were fair game which I presume means all Israelis are fair game to a bullet in the head , a bomb under their motor , a firebomb chucked into their school etc etc ???

No again ,those who do military service are fair game, it’s the Israeli’s who don’t care.

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2019-11-09 8:36 PM

No it’s not.

No again ,those who do military service are fair game, it’s the Israeli’s who don’t care.

So people who wear a uniform are fair game? :-| .........

In a couple of days time we'll commemorate those who put on a uniform on two other occasions in the past.........So that you could spout your crap >:-( .......

jumpstart - 2019-11-09 8:36 PM

No it’s not.

But you said Israelis were fair game ... You never mentioned the military in any post before or after that ... Strange now you change your tune princess

Archived