Johnson tongue tied in hospital

Bulletguy

Johnson out on the campaign trail dropped into an NHS hospital today where he got more than he bargained for.....confronted by a father whose six year old daughter is a patient in the hospital, he lambasted Johnson who stood there looking lost and even more foolish when the guy points out Johnson was just there for a photo opportunity, to which Johnson meekly says, "but there's no press here".......to the clattering of camera shutters and whirring motor drives!

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/boris-johnson-confronted-by-parent-of-sick-child/

That was golden when he said "there are no press here" (lol)

What a dibble. Totally out of his depth. I was pleased when America elected Trump as it made us only the second biggest laughing stock in the world. Now Im not so sure. Johnson is giving him a good run for his money in the world leader Arsehole stakes.

Well you’ve sort of missed all the other laughing stocks,like the Spanish who are p*ssed off with their PM who is about to order their 4th election in 4years, the Luxembourg PM made a bit of an ass of himself, the French PM who hates anything yellow(that includes the Italians), well you see where this is going....

Guest pelmetman

So a Labour supporter gave Boris a piece of his mind :-| .........

I doubt Boris needs it ;-) .......

And I doubt Labour can afford to lose it :D ........

P1010899.JPG.b71d5375d14f235cb096c75bcbb57e63.JPG

pelmetman - 2019-09-18 6:30 PM

So a Labour supporter gave Boris a piece of his mind :-| .....I doubt Boris needs it ;-)

And father whose six year old daughter is in the hospital if only you'd read and listen *-)

Of course Johnson needs to be told some home truths by the public and this hasn't been an isolated case by any means. In Parliament he has the cocooned safety of the despatch box and comfort of benches when Smogg isn't lozzicking on them, but out on reality street is another world. He's probably regretting that prorogation now.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-09-18 9:29 PM

So a Labour supporter gave Boris a piece of his mind :-| .....I doubt Boris needs it ;-)

And father whose six year old daughter is in the hospital if only you'd read and listen *-)

Of course Johnson needs to be told some home truths by the public and this hasn't been an isolated case by any means. In Parliament he has the cocooned safety of the despatch box and comfort of benches when Smogg isn't lozzicking on them, but out on reality street is another world. He's probably regretting that prorogation now.

So how is Boris responsible for the systemic failings in the NHS after just 5 weeks? (?) .......

I doubt your lefty bias mind can comprehend that question *-) .........

P1010899.JPG.569cb195cdb5100827aaef37b1f958b2.JPG

Johnson is totally out if his depth when confronted by the public. He even ran away the other day because of a few ex pat hecklers in Luxembourg. I think he fancied himself as a bit of a modern day Churchill but I think if there was a war he would crumble and go off running for mummy. Just not PM material at all. Even his own Brother and Sister clearly think he is a moron.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-09-18 9:37 PM

Johnson is totally out if his depth when confronted by the public. He even ran away the other day because of a few ex pat hecklers in Luxembourg. I think he fancied himself as a bit of a modern day Churchill but I think if there was a war he would crumble and go off running for mummy. Just not PM material at all. Even his own Brother and Sister clearly think he is a moron.

It's funny how he's going up in the polls ;-) .........

Perhaps the majority of the UK are not as deluded as you Losers? ;-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-09-18 9:33 PM

So how is Boris responsible for the systemic failings in the NHS after just 5 weeks? (?) .......

He wanted the job of PM......"buck stops here" etc. His party has been in government the past 10 years yet done nothing but deprive the NHS of funds and now staff. Of course there's that small matter of £350m a week, every week, which you lot are going to be held to account for.

He's finding life outside the HoC difficult and certainly had some reality checks.

Pelmethead needs another head wobble. He's been muttering away to himself in a little echo chamber thread he's created, upset when he see's nobody has posted in it. :-|

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-09-18 10:48 PM

He wanted the job of PM......"buck stops here" etc. His party has been in government the past 10 years yet done nothing but deprive the NHS of funds and now staff. Of course there's that small matter of £350m a week, every week, which you lot are going to be held to account for.

You conveniently forget the previous 13 years of Labour government that left no bucks......Just a note saying they'd spaffed the UK economy up the wall *-) ..........

1182112514_nomoneyleft.jpg.1db6f1bb6a930490f4934cf72488085c.jpg

pelmetman - 2019-09-18 10:59 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-09-18 10:48 PM

You conveniently forget the previous 13 years of Labour government that left no bucks......Just a note saying they'd spaffed the UK economy up the wall *-) ..........

Trade mark Brexiteer......blame shifting every time you've got your back to the wall. Ten years on and you're still blaming others for your mess. People are sick of hearing your excuses and it's about time you took responsibility for your insane actions.

pelmetman - 2019-09-18 9:39 PM

He does not have a favourable approval majority though. I looked at one of the many links you seem to be so keen to show everyone and I am sure it was 30 something percent approval with a majority disapproving. As I keep saying people like you will love him as he is acting out the part you want him to and thats all it is, an act. You must be able to see that he is a complete pillock and totally out of his depth. Maybe not perhaps.

Its only a matter of time before the moderately sensible and even the not so sensible start to see him for what he is. A fecking disaster.

Barryd999 - 2019-09-18 11:24 PM

As I keep saying people like you will love him as he is acting out the part you want him to and thats all it is, an act. You must be able to see that he is a complete pillock and totally out of his depth. Maybe not perhaps.

Its only a matter of time before the moderately sensible and even the not so sensible start to see him for what he is. A fecking disaster.

Remember the same Pelmet plonker started a thread, "Would you really want Boris as PM?" and in his opening post wrote, "looks like he'd sell his Granny if there was a buyer".

Now he's seen what a clown Johnson is, Pelmet identifies with that more. :-|

Jeez.....five posts all back to himself in his little echo chamber thread. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-09-18 11:36 PM

As I keep saying people like you will love him as he is acting out the part you want him to and thats all it is, an act. You must be able to see that he is a complete pillock and totally out of his depth. Maybe not perhaps.

Remember the same Pelmet plonker started a thread, "Would you really want Boris as PM?" and in his opening post wrote, "looks like he'd sell his Granny if there was a buyer".

Judging by the polls ;-) ..........

I'm not the only one who has changed their mind about Boris B-) .........

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/articles-reports/2019/09/17/despite-difficulties-parliament-boris-has-grown-po

Guest pelmetman

He does not have a favourable approval majority though. I looked at one of the many links you seem to be so keen to show everyone and I am sure it was 30 something percent approval with a majority disapproving. As I keep saying people like you will love him as he is acting out the part you want him to and thats all it is, an act. You must be able to see that he is a complete pillock and totally out of his depth. Maybe not perhaps.

How popular is you latest crush? ;-) ............

"Jo Swinson is now more well-known – but is she any more well-liked?

With the Lib Dem conference wrapping up today, leader Jo Swinson will be pleased to see her profile has been raised among the general public.

When we first polled her favourability in early June, 62% of people answered “don’t know” when asked their opinion of her, indicating that substantial sections of the population didn’t even know who she was.

By the time Swinson was elected leader of the party, this figure was still as high as 50%. As of today it has closed to 37%, a comparable figure to that her predecessor Vince Cable during his last days as party leader (33% in mid-July)."

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/articles-reports/2019/09/17/despite-difficulties-parliament-boris-has-grown-po

Oh No Joe is as popular as Vince the Mince (lol) ..........

How did he do in the last GE? ;-) .............Oh yeah he came 3rd >:-) ...........

pelmetman - 2019-09-19 8:59 AM

With the Lib Dem conference wrapping up today, leader Jo Swinson will be pleased to see her profile has been raised among the general public.

When we first polled her favourability in early June, 62% of people answered “don’t know” when asked their opinion of her, indicating that substantial sections of the population didn’t even know who she was.

By the time Swinson was elected leader of the party, this figure was still as high as 50%. As of today it has closed to 37%, a comparable figure to that her predecessor Vince Cable during his last days as party leader (33% in mid-July)."

How did he do in the last GE? ;-) .............Oh yeah he came 3rd >:-) ...........

You do realise that your own poll that you seem to be promoting on every thread shows Johnson as being 54% unfavourable with Jo Swinson on 38% unfavourable?

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-09-19 9:58 AM

pelmetman - 2019-09-19 8:59 AM

You do realise that your own poll that you seem to be promoting on every thread shows Johnson as being 54% unfavourable with Jo Swinson on 38% unfavourable?

"Unfortunately for Swinson, being more well-known hasn’t translated to becoming more well-liked in net terms. Currently 26% of Britons have a favourable view of the Lib Dem leader, but 38% have an unfavourable view, giving a net score of -12, a score broadly similar to the -15 she started out on.

She is, however, substantially more popular among Remain voters than Jeremy Corbyn. While the Labour leader holds a net favourability score of just -24 among this group, Swinson stands at +29, and that is still with 31% of Remain voters not knowing who she is. Whether that popularity can be redeemed for Lib Dem votes at the forthcoming general election is another matter."

Being more popular than Corbyn ;-) ..........Is hardly a achievement is it? (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

All that means is she the Losers Brigade favorite Loser >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-09-19 8:53 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-09-18 11:36 PM

Judging by the polls ;-) ..........

I'm not the only one who has changed their mind about Boris B-) .........

I see Barry has already put you straight on that but your obsession with polls explains the reason for your constant flitting around and inability to actually make your own mind up. Won't be long before you cast the Bozo aside in favour of some other loon.

John52 - 2019-09-19 10:38 PM

BoJo is a Con-Man which is exactly what the Brexit/Tory party needs to get elected,

Not going to get elected by telling the truth are they.

He's a pathological liar and saying there was "no media here" in the hospital when it was plainly obvious there was just feet away, showed how silly he is. He was like a rabbit caught in the headlights!

pelmetman - 2019-09-20 9:18 AM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7483635/GUY-ADAMS-Whipps-Cross-hospital-knees-Labour-Tories-poured-rescue-it.html

The Labour activist Dad should be thanking his lucky stars the Tories are in charge and not Labour >:-) ...........

More whataboutery. This is where you keep going wrong each time something with your silly Brexit doesn't go right you blame everything and anyone but yourselves. *-) And your link doesn't excuse or address Johnsons blatant lie he was caught out in. Turns out the hospital staff were told the day before "a special guest" was coming and they only knew who, when he turned up.....camera team and press photographers in tow. And then the numpty says "theres no media here" when they're just feet away. *-)

The Tories have long run down the NHS. They want to privatise it, Everyone knows that......including Johnsons boss Cummings who said, "I know a lot of Tory MPs and I am sad to say the public is basically correct. Tory MPs largely do not care about poorer people. They don’t care about the NHS."

Of the £1.8bn Johnson recently announced for the NHS, only £800m is actually 'new' money. The £1 billion was what trusts had saved and not been allowed to spend...it was already in the capital fund.

Archived