Just 57 days until........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

No Way Back Day B-) ........

We can expect the Loser Brigade on here to work themselves up into a right Lefty Loser tizz until then 8-) ........

(lol) (lol) (lol) ............

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-05-04 4:19 PM

Stupid Boy.

Have I miscounted? ;-) .........

"Under the terms of the withdrawal agreement, the transition period is allowed to be extended by 12 or 24 months. If a trade deal were to be struck sooner, the transition period could be ended earlier. The withdrawal agreement says the two sides need to agree to extend the transition by 1 July 2020 - just five months after the UK's departure."

Nope >:-) .........

(lol) (lol) (lol) .........

We knew years ago what the plan was which is why so many of us tried so hard to stop it. However It now makes total sense to take up the offer of a longer transition. Well over two thirds of the population agree which includes many who voted to leave. Johnson and his cronies want a no deal though and its perfect now, they can blame the economic fall out on Covid. It makes no sense whatsoever to crash out with nothing in December but its perfect timing for those who have been trying to engineer such an outcome all along.

I wonder how much stomping on the lives of the starry eyed baby tories it will take before they realise they have been had.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-05-05 11:18 AM

We knew years ago what the plan was which is why so many of us tried so hard to stop it. However It now makes total sense to take up the offer of a longer transition. Well over two thirds of the population agree which includes many who voted to leave. Johnson and his cronies want a no deal though and its perfect now, they can blame the economic fall out on Covid. It makes no sense whatsoever to crash out with nothing in December but its perfect timing for those who have been trying to engineer such an outcome all along.

I wonder how much stomping on the lives of the starry eyed baby tories it will take before they realise they have been had.

It makes perfect sense actualy ;-) ..........

The post COVID19 world will be very different to the pre COVID19 world 8-).........

So no point in doing a deal until we know what it looks like :D .......

pelmetman - 2020-05-05 11:28 AM

The post COVID19 world will be very different to the pre COVID19 world 8-).........

Ah right so you agree with me then? You are for once correct that we dont know what the post Covid world will look like which is why it makes sense not to change anything until we do. Looking back at the Spanish Flu, it lasted well over a year with three peaks. Lets say we enter another peak next winter right at the point we leave. On what planet in which universe does that make any sense whatsoever unless as I said its so they can try and hide the economic damage and indeed lives lost amongst the Covid debris.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-05-06 10:20 AM

Ah right so you agree with me then? You are for once correct that we dont know what the post Covid world will look like which is why it makes sense not to change anything until we do. Looking back at the Spanish Flu, it lasted well over a year with three peaks. Lets say we enter another peak next winter right at the point we leave. On what planet in which universe does that make any sense whatsoever unless as I said its so they can try and hide the economic damage and indeed lives lost amongst the Covid debris.

What difference will extending the transition period make, apart from ensuring we will carry on shovelling 350 million quid a week into the EU coffers? *-) .........

Lets face it there's gonna be a mega depression :-| ..........and the EU countries will be doing exactly as they've done with Chinky Flu.......They'll be looking after themselves coz the EU will do F' all 8-) .......

pelmetman - 2020-05-06 2:57 PM

What difference will extending the transition period make, apart from ensuring we will carry on shovelling 350 million quid a week into the EU coffers? *-) .........

Lets face it there's gonna be a mega depression :-| ..........and the EU countries will be doing exactly as they've done with Chinky Flu.......They'll be looking after themselves coz the EU will do F' all 8-) .......

Right, listen very carefully for the fifteenth time. Its a win win extending the transition now. If your right and the EU ends up in some state of ruin, much worse than us then we simply end the transition and walk away which is what you always wanted. If it doesnt and its us that is totally in the sh1t the last thing we want is to be facing tariffs, huge delays and shortages in supplies and more disruption and a further huge hit to the economy. Forget about the £350m. Its pocket money now (always was).

I know Im often accused of being a bit of a doom and gloom merchant but I prefer to think of it as realism and foresight but I honestly think this could just be the first wave of the pandemic. I think this time next year we might be coming out of the back of it. Do you really think the disruption of a no deal Brexit right in the middle of winter and possibly with the pandemic still widespread will be welcome by anyone apart from a few headbanger "No dealers" like yourself?

Barryd999 - 2020-05-06 6:06 PM

Right, listen very carefully for the fifteenth time. Its a win win extending the transition now. If your right and the EU ends up in some state of ruin, much worse than us then we simply end the transition and walk away which is what you always wanted. If it doesnt and its us that is totally in the sh1t the last thing we want is to be facing tariffs, huge delays and shortages in supplies and more disruption and a further huge hit to the economy. Forget about the £350m. Its pocket money now (always was).

I know Im often accused of being a bit of a doom and gloom merchant but I prefer to think of it as realism and foresight but I honestly think this could just be the first wave of the pandemic. I think this time next year we might be coming out of the back of it. Do you really think the disruption of a no deal Brexit right in the middle of winter and possibly with the pandemic still widespread will be welcome by anyone apart from a few headbanger "No dealers" like yourself?

Dont forget Barrys "realism" was a "Labour Government in charge before Brexit is done even with a monkey in charge" and "no deal is dead" ... Many others n'all ... Barrys "realism" is most folks Hollywood guff ... Keep on going princess

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2020-05-06 6:25 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-05-06 6:06 PM

Dont forget Barrys "realism" was a "Labour Government in charge before Brexit is done even with a monkey in charge" and "no deal is dead" ... Many others n'all ... Barrys "realism" is most folks Hollywood guff ... Keep on going princess

It's funny how quickly the Remoaners have forgotton their dire predictions of what would happen should we dare to vote to leave (lol) (lol) (lol) ............

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-05-07 9:34 AM

Instead of just offering up childish "Yahboo" responses why dont you two above actually offer up a valid argument to what I posted above? It makes perfect sense.

Instead of clinging on to false hopes ;-) .........

Why don't you accept we have left the EU and move on :D .........

What I reckon will happen is on the 1st July Barmy Barnier will say Oh F*ck Boris mean't it (lol) ......

Then on the 31st December the transition period will end with us having a bare bones agreement ;-) ......

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-05-10 9:36 AM

Do you remember when you kept doing this every time you thought Brexit was going to happen and then it didnt? I dont want to say your a Brexit Jinx but ....... Keep posting.

Actually it was you sore Losers that jinxed Brexit for years *-) ..........

I'm confident that with a 80 seat majority there's "F" all you can do about it anymore B-) ........

Although you and the EU only have 51 days to........ keep on trying >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2020-05-10 9:43 AM

Do you remember when you kept doing this every time you thought Brexit was going to happen and then it didnt? I dont want to say your a Brexit Jinx but ....... Keep posting.

I'm confident that with a 80 seat majority there's "F" all you can do about it anymore B-) ........

Although you and the EU only have 51 days to........ keep on trying >:-) .........

Yes but you are setting yourself up for yet another countdown fail. Legislation can be changed as can the deadline to extend a transition if the EU decides it has the will to do so. Still, if it amuses you to end up looking a tit again, carry on.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-05-11 11:37 AM

pelmetman - 2020-05-10 9:43 AM

Yes but you are setting yourself up for yet another countdown fail. Legislation can be changed as can the deadline to extend a transition if the EU decides it has the will to do so. Still, if it amuses you to end up looking a tit again, carry on.

So the EU can unilaterally change the rules to make us stay? 8-) ..........

Blimey those straws you're clutching at must be magic straws :D ........

Archived