Just Saying Hello

puckoon

Er yes..I love the man that was Spike..

I'm glad I caught your "eye" with my message..I always keep one open at all times....just in case...

No have never worn a Burka in my life...mind you I have known a few Berker's in my life...does that count..

:-D

Hi and welcome, eye hope you enjoy the forum, don't blink or you'll miss the fun and have to have 20 lashes from Judgemental or sit in the cornea on a stool, staring at the wall. Don't get brow-beaten though, you might sometimes have to peek through the chaff and look for answers to your questions whilst keeping a lid on your emotions, but you'll get what you need eventually, just don't get too starry eyed in the process! :-D

Kelly58 ... what are the **** replacing, my brain can't make a word with that many??? (lol) (lol)

Who said anything about peeping...I go for the full "eyeful"...no messing.

I have all Spike Milligan's War Diaries in MP3 format case anyone's interested.. All narrated by Spike BTW!!!

They are about 128kbs and are from the original tapes..You remember those things don't you??... Quality is Ok considering age

Also..The Goon show and Round the Horn...Oh Dear...I just remembered..I might have given away my age... :-D

Guest starspirit

Puckoon Puckoon we love your eye(s)

and I hope it makes you realise

there's more to life than seeing double

'cos that can sometimes lead to trouble

'though buying glass(es) could take hours

the cost should just be half of ours

when you looked upon the world and spied

everyone else just seems cock eyed

it makes you glad you've just the one

and as long as you get twice the fun

as Cyclops never had a horn

at least you're not a unicorn

puckoon - 2007-03-22 10:32 AM

Who said anything about peeping...I go for the full "eyeful"...no messing.

I have all Spike Milligan's War Diaries in MP3 format case anyone's interested.. All narrated by Spike BTW!!!

They are about 128kbs and are from the original tapes..You remember those things don't you??... Quality is Ok considering age

Also..The Goon show and Round the Horn...Oh Dear...I just remembered..I might have given away my age... :-D

Hi Puckoon and welcome to the madhouse. As you've probably already realised we're a bit of a mixed bunch in here but as long as the lunatics are in charge of the asylum I think we'll be ok.

Is it possible to put those Spike Milligan MP3 tracks on CD and send me a copy? I'll happily cover your costs. I didn't really get into the goons until later on after they'd finished but I do like BBC radio 7 between 7.00 and 8.00 pm monday to friday 'cos they play all the old classics; Hancock, Dad's Army, Steptoe and Son, Round the Horne, The Goon Show etc.

D.

D.

Dave Newell - 2007-03-22 1:04 PM

Hi Puckoon and welcome to the madhouse. As you've probably already realised we're a bit of a mixed bunch in here but as long as the lunatics are in charge of the asylum I think we'll be ok.

Welcome Puckoon

Can't see there being any danger of a time when there are too few lunatics to be in charge Dave :$ (lol)

There's some MP3 downloads at http://www.thegoonshow.net/downloads.asp that you might like

Graham

Sorry...Eye just could not do it...looking at that frog..Na..Eye could not let you peeps down...so...

Da da Daaaa...Eye is back..

Dave Pm me you addy and I will dump on a disk for you..Mp3's Ok for you?

As special treat...you can also have Puckoon the book on mp3 and seeing as you a fan...how about...a few Hancock's Half Hour Shows...The_Idol..

The Boxing Champion...The New Car..The Holiday Camp..Cinderella...The_Sheikh...etc..

kelly58 - 2007-03-21 9:27 PM

a***ing need anymore clues will you arrive at Newark on Friday we hope to be there about 9.30/10.00am

Kelly

We'll be arriving at the show at around 5.30/6.00pm - we'll keep an eye out for you when we get there (sorry couldn't resist!). :-S

Archived