Just a bit of fun

Dave Newell

Here's a little game we can play. Each poster picks a subject and then gives a choice of two things related to that subject having first picked one of the previous posters two things. The subjects can be anything you like although I'd ask you all to keep it clean.

I'll start,

Engines

petrol or diesel?

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dave Newell - 2007-08-06 10:02 AM Here's a little game we can play. Each poster picks a subject and then gives a choice of two things related to that subject having first picked one of the previous posters two things. The subjects can be anything you like although I'd ask you all to keep it clean. I'll start, Engines petrol or diesel?

Diesel - much cheaper abroad and now level or in some cases 1p cheaper here. 

Gas or electric hook-up?

Roy.

Dave Newell - 2007-08-06 11:27 AM No Roy, you're supposed to pick one from the previous poster's choices not one from earlier, try again. In reply to yours, gas mostly. Coachbuilt (to include A class and USRVs) or panel van? D.

Have to say A class, re ready made up bed, that just pulls down when ready for beddy byes, so leaving plenty of room to lounge around it during the day.

Awning or no awning?

Thai

Depends on whether you've got hook up, Thai *-)

Otherwise leccy when I've got it, gas when not - might as well use the leccy if you've paid for it!

Own shower or site shower?

Oops, sorry Carol, we've crossed!

Think I'll leave your question to the boys - though I do prefer stockings myself!

J9withdogs - 2007-08-06 12:30 PM Depends on whether you've got hook up, Thai *-) Otherwise leccy when I've got it, gas when not - might as well use the leccy if you've paid for it! Own shower or site shower? Oops, sorry Carol, we've crossed! Think I'll leave your question to the boys - though I do prefer stockings myself!

Replying to you both.

Stockings, hence I have to use my own shower!!

?? CD's or MP3 player

Thai

Dave Newell - 2007-08-06 1:29 PM

"Dave Newell - 2007-08-06 12:41 chips or daddy? D.

What!!!!

?? Why

Thai"

From the advert on the telly.

To J9's question, red wine definitely.

Rubber or leather?

D.

Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rubber, of course :D (what exactly are we talking about?)

Skoda or VW?

Footwear of course as in leather shoes or rubber wellies, what did you think I was talking about. More to the point as you were not sure what were you thinking about with your answer? >:-)

Yours is not a proper question 'cos a Skoda is just a Vee Dubb in disguise but I'll say VeeDubb as long as the engines up front where they're supposed to be.

Friday night out...

Fish n chips or Kebab?

D.

Dave Newell - 2007-08-06 1:48 PM

Yours is not a proper question 'cos a Skoda is just a Vee Dubb in disguise but I'll say VeeDubb as long as the engines up front where they're supposed to be.

D.

So by your own admission you would buy a car for the badge on the front rather than the price :D

I didn't think the rules of this game were that difficult. Forester, you have to choose one or the other of the two things mentioned, fish and chips or kebab? was the question not whether or not you want a Friday night out. Glad to see you got your web link sorted.

J9 I didn't say I'd buy either of them but as for the purpose of this game I had to pick one I did.

on your ice cream....

Chocolate sauce or strawberry sauce?

D.

Archived