Kim Jong Un

antony1969

Well well well ... Seems that the little man wants to talk about peace with POTUS Trump and South Korea ... POTUS Trumps tough stance of standing up to bullies seems to have worked a treat and if it brings a more settled North/South Korea I just wonder if POTUS Trump might win The Nobel Peace Prize ... Another fantastic achievement and only just a year into his Presidency ... All those who said POTUS Trump was desperate for war are looking a little silly ... Again

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
antony1969 - 2018-03-09 6:22 AM

Well well well ... Seems that the little man wants to talk about peace with POTUS Trump and South Korea ... POTUS Trumps tough stance of standing up to bullies seems to have worked a treat and if it brings a more settled North/South Korea I just wonder if POTUS Trump might win The Nobel Peace Prize ... Another fantastic achievement and only just a year into his Presidency ... All those who said POTUS Trump was desperate for war are looking a little silly ... Again

So its Trump he is talking to *-)

John52 - 2018-03-09 9:24 AM

You mean POTUS Trump ???

Oh dear....."standing up to bullies"?? That had me in tears of laughter!!! (lol)(lol)(lol)

After all the childish silly name calling from the blustering orange buffoon....hardly "Presidential" behaviour.....not to mention his bully boy threats, and you come out with that!! Kettle teapot springs to mind!!

Meantime back on planet earth it's worth recognising a very important fact here. Trump has done sod all other than the aforementioned. Credit goes to President Moon Jae-in of South Korea who brokered the deal for DPRK Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/09/world/asia/moon-jae-in-trump-kim-jong-un.html

Bulletguy - 2018-03-09 4:47 PM

Credit goes to President Moon Jae-in of South Korea who brokered the deal for DPRK Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/09/world/asia/moon-jae-in-trump-kim-jong-un.html

Takes brains to broker a deal.

Wheras any fool can shout about like POTUS Trump.

Problem is every time Trump goes on Twitter Kim Jon fires off another missile :-S

antony1969 - 2018-03-09 5:57 PM

I think I mentioned how silly certain folk looked in my original post.

Easy to see where the majority of the silly remarks emanate from too. And you think the lunatic worthy of the Nobel Peace prize??? More likely to be the Ignoble Nutters prize.

“I would get China to make that guy disappear in one form or another very quickly.” Trump.

“North Korea has just launched another missile. Does this guy have anything better to do with his life?” Trump......who forgot how many missiles his own country has been firing off around the world for decades. *-)

“North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States. They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen.” Trump.....bullying madman rhetoric as usual.

"I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!” Oh brother......Trump again. *-)

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/09/world/asia/trump-kim-jong-un.html

Bulletguy - 2018-03-09 6:14 PM

Easy to see where the majority of the silly remarks emanate from too. And you think the lunatic worthy of the Nobel Peace prize??? More likely to be the Ignoble Nutters prize.

“I would get China to make that guy disappear in one form or another very quickly.” Trump.

“North Korea has just launched another missile. Does this guy have anything better to do with his life?” Trump......who forgot how many missiles his own country has been firing off around the world for decades. *-)

“North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States. They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen.” Trump.....bullying madman rhetoric as usual.

"I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!” Oh brother......Trump again. *-)

Mmmm ... When someones hatred of an individual runs so deep they can't acknowledge bringing someone like Kim Jong Un to the table to discuss nuclear issues is a win for us all then that says more about you and your bitter hatred than I could ever put into words ... How sad

antony1969 - 2018-03-09 6:33 PM

Mmmm ... When someones hatred of an individual runs so deep they can't acknowledge bringing someone like Kim Jong Un to the table to discuss nuclear issues is a win for us all then that says more about you and your bitter hatred than I could ever put into words ... How sad

Short span memory i see. Could be indictative of onset of Alzheimer's. You should get that checked out.

First post in;...."Credit goes to President Moon Jae-in of South Korea who brokered the deal for DPRK Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un.

Just take time to absorb those words.

Bulletguy - 2018-03-09 7:49 PM

Short span memory i see. Could be indictative of onset of Alzheimer's. You should get that checked out.

First post in;...."Credit goes to President Moon Jae-in of South Korea who brokered the deal for DPRK Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un.

Your first and second post insults towards POTUS Trump ... As follows ... Lunatic , Nutters Prize , Bullying Madman , Blustering Orange Buffoon and Bully Boy amongst others ... Like I said bitter hatred and now you insinuate I have Alzheimers ... That really is a beautiful thing

antony1969 - 2018-03-09 8:09 PM

Your first and second post insults towards Trump ... As follows ... Lunatic , Nutters Prize , Bullying Madman , Blustering Orange Buffoon and Bully Boy amongst others ...

Add belligerence, bellicose, arrogance, despotic, mentally unstable and insane into the mix......and that's just for starters. Those are observations....not 'insults'.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/02/28/politics/48-hours-trump-analysis/index.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-insane-mental-health-venezuela-latin-american-leaders-meeting-latest-a8140566.html

Bulletguy - 2018-03-09 8:39 PM

antony1969 - 2018-03-09 8:09 PM

Your first and second post insults towards Trump ... As follows ... Lunatic , Nutters Prize , Bullying Madman , Blustering Orange Buffoon and Bully Boy amongst others ...

Add belligerence, bellicose, arrogance, despotic, mentally unstable and insane into the mix......and that's just for starters. Those are observations....not 'insults'.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/02/28/politics/48-hours-trump-analysis/index.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-insane-mental-health-venezuela-latin-american-leaders-meeting-latest-a8140566.html

Oh dear ... I knew you'd struggle ... We did one and a half posts without name calling or insults on the other thread but your frustration and anger seems to have just let rip on this thread ... This is guna be tougher than what I thought ... Were not even on page 2 of this thread and you've gone totally off the boil because POTUS Trump is attempting to end the nuclear threat with North Korea ... Lets see what tomorrow brings and i'll count up all your names and insults towards POTUS Trump then and try and keep a bit of a score on them ... Nite nite x

antony1969 - 2018-03-09 9:04 PM

Oh dear ... I knew you'd struggle ... We did one and a half posts without name calling or insults

Observations. The insults came from your suggesting some madman qualifying for the Nobel Peace prize and 'standing up to bullies'!

Hilarious......if it wasn't so sickly sad. *-)

Bulletguy - 2018-03-09 10:08 PM

Oh dear ... I knew you'd struggle ... We did one and a half posts without name calling or insults

Observations. The insults came from your suggesting some madman qualifying for the Nobel Peace prize and 'standing up to bullies'!

Another post , another insult ... "Madman" aimed at POTUS Trump ... Kim Jong Un kills unknown numbers of his own family and many North Koreans many in barbaric , twisted ways threatens the world with nuclear war and provokes his neighbours with nuclear tests and you call POTUS Trump a madman ... Your amazing

Guest pelmetman

Just as well its not Corbyn *-) ........He'd do anything for a cup of tea 8-) ............

pelmetman - 2018-03-10 8:10 AM

Just as well its not Corbyn *-) ........He'd do anything for a cup of tea 8-) ............

Yep Corbyn voted to sit down with a cup of tea instead of supplying Iraq with weapons and then illegally invading them - the root cause of North Korean going Nuclear. :-(

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-03-10 10:38 AM

Yep Corbyn voted to sit down with a cup of tea instead of supplying Iraq with weapons and then illegally invading them - the root cause of North Korean going Nuclear. :-(

According to Corbyn *-) ........Jeezus where was JC when Hitler was here >:-) .........

Is it me or are you getting more desperate in the defending of your Messiah Peter? ;-) .........

Just askin :D ......

antony1969 - 2018-03-10 7:29 AM

Another post , another insult ... "Madman" aimed at Trump ...

Because he is. Suck it up and get real. And your Nobel Peace prize suggestion madder still.....but fitting from one of his 'disciples'. *-)

Anyone with a modicum of sense can see any credit goes to President Moon Jae-in of South Korea for brokering this deal.....certainly not Trump whose displays of erratic unpredictable actions of hostility rank him the lowest ever rated in US Presidential history.

This meeting, as and when it happens, will either be a success.....or a complete disaster, and the world will be watching Trump's behaviour extremely closely.

pelmetman - 2018-03-10 2:50 PM

John52 - 2018-03-10 10:38 AM

Jeezus where was JC when Hitler was here >:-) .........

Just askin :D ......

Corbyn wasn't born until 1949. That help answer your daft question? *-)

Bulletguy - 2018-03-10 4:15 PM

antony1969 - 2018-03-10 7:29 AM

Another post , another insult ... "Madman" aimed at Trump ...

Because he is. Suck it up and get real. And your Nobel Peace prize suggestion madder still.....but fitting from one of his 'disciples'. *-)

Anyone with a modicum of sense can see any credit goes to President Moon Jae-in of South Korea for brokering this deal.....certainly not Trump whose displays of erratic unpredictable actions of hostility rank him the lowest ever rated in US Presidential history.

This meeting, as and when it happens, will either be a success.....or a complete disaster, and the world will be watching Trump's behaviour extremely closely.

Sometimes it makes much more sense not to post ... Think about that next time

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-03-10 4:32 PM

antony1969 - 2018-03-10 4:20 PM

Sometimes it makes much more sense not to post ... Think about that next time.

Looks like you've run out of arguments to make now then. Wow.... that's a turn up for the books. (lol)

Its never stopped you Dum Dum has it? :D .........

Archived