Labour Manifesto ......Now available in book shops.......

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

Anyone done the maths yet? ;-) .........

ie........... Who will pick up Labour's tab when when all the rich F*ck Off 8-) .......

Why would they fcuk off? Our corporation tax is the 2nd lowest in the G20. High earners are taxed slightly above average in Europe I think. Also if big business or high earners is going to clear off you have to ask yourself where to? Ironically out of the EU it cuts out all of Europe as an option anyway.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-11-21 2:50 PM

Why would they fcuk off? Our corporation tax is the 2nd lowest in the G20. High earners are taxed slightly above average in Europe I think. Also if big business or high earners is going to clear off you have to ask yourself where to? Ironically out of the EU it cuts out all of Europe as an option anyway.

They'll F*ck Off next door wont they Barry *-) ...........

Wouldn't you if you were rich and about to be shafted by a Marxist? :-S ........

So you can bet your backside it wont be them paying for Labours spend spend spend :-| ..........

It'll be folks grand kids.......Grand kids 8-) .........

Glad I never felt the need to breed :D ........

pelmetman - 2019-11-21 3:33 PM

Wouldn't you if you were rich and about to be shafted by a Marxist? :-S ........

So you can bet your backside it wont be them paying for Labours spend spend spend :-| ..........

Next door?

How do you know Im not rich? I would fcuk off but I Cant now because of Brexit (Freedom of movement) *-)

By the way which manifesto are you reading as the Tories latest "Scam" is to have launched a fake labour manifesto website. They even paid google to whack it up the rankings. Thats what they are now. Scammers. Do we really want Scammers running the country?

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-11-21 4:58 PM

How do you know Im not rich? I would fcuk off but I Cant now because of Brexit (Freedom of movement) *-)

Well for a headmasters son ;-) ........

You clearly aren't very bright *-) ........

Folk from non EU countries can move to EU countries if you have sufficient wealth or have a useful skill B-) ........

Oh yeah 8-) .......

I've heard you sing (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

That's you deffo F*cked >:-) .......

P1010899.JPG.739dce5072bc4faff74c3a33bbbc5ec8.JPG

Next door?

By the way which manifesto are you reading as the Tories latest "Scam" is to have launched a fake labour manifesto website. They even paid google to whack it up the rankings. Thats what they are now. Scammers. Do we really want Scammers running the country?

"How do you know Im not rich" ??? ... How do you know Brexit voters "aint got a pot to pish in" ???

pelmetman - 2019-11-21 5:04 PM

Folk from non EU countries can move to EU countries if you have sufficient wealth or have a useful skill B-) ........

Oh yeah 8-) .......

Are you clinically insane or just on the pish? We wont be an EU country if we leave the EU will we? So it wont be as easy for any fecker to jump ship and go and live or set up their company somewhere else. I think its a bit like when Penfold Francois said if we didnt leave on the 31 October "This country will explode". It didnt explode. About 25 pensioners turned up at Westminster on mobility scooters shouting "Brexit now" or something like that, nobody could hear them. They didnt last long, went into the local library for a bit of a warm and a nice cup of tea.

The super rich and corporates will be the same. A few will clear off but not many. There is much more risk of people or companies relocating because of Brexit than there is from a bit of a tax hike.

Birdbrain - 2019-11-21 5:50 PM

Next door?

"How do you know Im not rich" ??? ... How do you know Brexit voters "aint got a pot to pish in" ???

Because I know the Brexit heartlands up here extremely well. Ive lived in the north for 53 years. The poorer the area the higher the Brexit vote was. The richer the area the lower it was. Simple.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-11-21 6:02 PM

pelmetman - 2019-11-21 5:04 PM

Oh yeah 8-) .......

Are you clinically insane or just on the pish? We wont be an EU country if we leave the EU will we?

I said "NON" EU countries Barry (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

I'll be quite happy to follow the same rules here as the Russians, South Americans, Moroccans etc etc etc B-) ..........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-11-21 6:04 PM

Next door?

Because I know the Brexit heartlands up here extremely well. Ive lived in the north for 53 years. The poorer the area the higher the Brexit vote was. The richer the area the lower it was. Simple.

Did the rich area's have their snouts in the EU trough like you? >:-) .......

Next door?

Ive lived here in the pits for over 50 years but as for who has a "pot to pish in" and who doesn't I have no idea ... Please tell how exactly you know ... My old man was a grotty old roofer and to look at him you wouldnt know what money he had which was prolly more than most on here so how do you do it ???

Labours manifesto has got some celebrities going all cuckoo over it ...
... Peoples poet Lily Allen thinks its the best she's ever seen ... Lordy ... Here she is with another ...
... Lordy she has about 4 million Labour followers on Twitter or sumat ... Those who fought in those world wars would be proud

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2019-11-21 7:30 PM

... Peoples poet Lily Allen thinks its the best she's ever seen ... Lordy

Is that the same Doolally Allen who had to flog her house to pay her tax bill? >:-) ........

P1010899.JPG.0218825295bd40621100c6ffc872830e.JPG

pelmetman - 2019-11-21 7:34 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-11-21 7:30 PM

... Peoples poet Lily Allen thinks its the best she's ever seen ... Lordy

Is that the same Doolally Allen who had to flog her house to pay her tax bill? >:-) ........

Ye but like Barry she's guna put some refugees up in her Cotswold home ... Well maybe she isnt and maybe old high and might Barry Allen isnt either

Birdbrain - 2019-11-21 6:08 PM

Next door?

Ive lived here in the pits for over 50 years but as for who has a "pot to pish in" and who doesn't I have no idea ... Please tell how exactly you know ... My old man was a grotty old roofer and to look at him you wouldnt know what money he had which was prolly more than most on here so how do you do it ???

So what? There will always be the exception to the rule where someone has made a few quid but still lives in the same dodgy area he grew up in. Its a fact though what I said. Generally the poorer the area the more likely they voted for Brexit and the main reason in 2016 was to stick it to Cameron. Sadly he's gone and is sunning it in the south of France or wherever so all the good people of Teesside, Sunderland or Redcar have done is stick it to themselves. The Tories are even working hard now for the working class vote in those areas they normally wouldnt bother with.

So you have people on minimum wage or even unemployed living in areas that are going to be the worst hit by any kind of Brexit voting for a party that considers them worse than sh1t on their expensive Italian shoes. Thats just sick, sickening and very very sad.

Barryd999 - 2019-11-21 11:26 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-11-21 6:08 PM

Next door?

So what? There will always be the exception to the rule where someone has made a few quid but still lives in the same dodgy area he grew up in. Its a fact though what I said. Generally the poorer the area the more likely they voted for Brexit and the main reason in 2016 was to stick it to Cameron. Sadly he's gone and is sunning it in the south of France or wherever so all the good people of Teesside, Sunderland or Redcar have done is stick it to themselves. The Tories are even working hard now for the working class vote in those areas they normally wouldnt bother with.

So you have people on minimum wage or even unemployed living in areas that are going to be the worst hit by any kind of Brexit voting for a party that considers them worse than sh1t on their expensive Italian shoes. Thats just sick, sickening and very very sad.

"Dodgy area" ... I was brought up surrounded by farms fella and where I live now is literally 3 minutes from the moors just ask Bullet "Dodgy area" ??? ... Your so blinded by hatred you simply dont and wont ever get it ... Those good people you somehow thick are too thick to realise what they've done have enough intelligence to believe they have been let down by the EU and by Labour why dont you ask a man like 747 who lives there ... "considers them worse than sh1t" ??? ... Honestly youve lost the plot ... Seriously booze , bad diet , stale air and blaming the Tories for everything has made you one bitter bunny ... I can see why its so easy for Bulletguff to groom you

Heres one reason those "thick" folk in the North East are dropping Labour ...
... What a car crash interview and clear as mud ... Barry'll be along to defend shortly ... She's still loving that manifesto ...
... Boo-hoo blubber its such a beautiful fairytale its made her bawl

pelmetman - 2019-11-21 2:40 PM

ie........... Who will pick up Labour's tab when when all the rich F*ck Off 8-) .......

They have already f*cked off - look at the existing maths.

Between 1991 and 2018, shareholders of the English water companies extracted £53 billion, while adding £47 billion of debt.

The total returns to shareholders in a number of companies exceeded 5,000% in this period, more than 5 times the FTSE100 average.

Because they've saddled the companies with all that debt, normally held by offshore parent companies, the uk profits are reduced so little corporation tax is paid here. So where does that money go?

Malaysian company YTL Corporation Berhad which owns all of Wessex Water

Cheung Kong Group, a multinational registered in the Cayman Islands run by family of Li Ka Shing (Hong Kong’s richest person). They own 80% of Northumbrian Water.

U.S. hedge funds Blackrock, Lazard and Vanguard each own a stake in Severn Trent, United Utilities and South West Water

Between Germany’s Deutsche Asset Management and US private equity company Corsair Capital own half of Yorkshire Water

40% of Southern Water is owned by US investment company JP Morgan Asset Management

A third of Thames Water is owned by investment fund companies from the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, China and Australia

Australia’s Colonial First State Global Asset Management owns a stake in Anglian Water, Severn Trent, United Utilities and South West Water.

And it's Labour who want to nationalise?

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-11-22 7:24 AM

Between 1991 and 2018, shareholders of the English water companies extracted £53 billion, while adding £47 billion of debt.

The total returns to shareholders in a number of companies exceeded 5,000% in this period, more than 5 times the FTSE100 average.

Because they've saddled the companies with all that debt, normally held by offshore parent companies, the uk profits are reduced so little corporation tax is paid here. So where does that money go?

Cheung Kong Group, a multinational registered in the Cayman Islands run by family of Li Ka Shing (Hong Kong’s richest person). They own 80% of Northumbrian Water.

U.S. hedge funds Blackrock, Lazard and Vanguard each own a stake in Severn Trent, United Utilities and South West Water

Between Germany’s Deutsche Asset Management and US private equity company Corsair Capital own half of Yorkshire Water

40% of Southern Water is owned by US investment company JP Morgan Asset Management

A third of Thames Water is owned by investment fund companies from the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, China and Australia

Australia’s Colonial First State Global Asset Management owns a stake in Anglian Water, Severn Trent, United Utilities and South West Water.

"IFS rejects Labour's claim 95% taxpayers would not pay extra for its plans"

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2019/nov/21/general-election-2019-corbyn-to-launch-labours-manifesto-of-hope-live-news

(lol) (lol) (lol) ............

>:-) ...........

pelmetman - 2019-11-22 7:55 AM

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2019/nov/21/general-election-2019-corbyn-to-launch-labours-manifesto-of-hope-live-news

And? It's what I would expect the IFS to say, much as I would expect the IPPR to support it.

But what are YOUR thoughts on the state of water industry?

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-11-22 8:10 AM

And? It's what I would expect the IFS to say, much as I would expect the IPPR to support it.

It see John MsDonnell was on TV this morning complaining that the IFS haven't used a Diane Abbotcus to check Labours maths (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

pelmetman - 2019-11-22 8:17 AM

Fast Pat - 2019-11-22 8:10 AM

It see John MsDonnell was on TV this morning complaining that the IFS haven't used a Diane Abbotcus to check Labours maths (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

Archived