Labours Communist Coup is almost complete.........

Guest pelmetman

All this talk about Cummins running the Tory Party and all the while Lansman has been stealthily running the Labour Party. I expect he will change the name of Labour to the BCP (British Communist Party).

With Corbyn the figurehead and Lansman the engine, it looks like I will be voting Tory for the first time in my life. 8-)

Guest pelmetman
747 - 2019-09-21 1:15 PM

All this talk about Cummins running the Tory Party and all the while Lansman has been stealthily running the Labour Party. I expect he will change the name of Labour to the BCP (British Communist Party).

With Corbyn the figurehead and Lansman the engine, it looks like I will be voting Tory for the first time in my life. 8-)

Don't worry Stumpy ;-) ........

If you put a condom on your fingers before you put the "X" in the box :D ......

You'll be safe from catching STD's..........

Serious Tory Disease (lol) .........

Although......That said it might be worth voting Farage depending on which pro Brexit lobby is most popular in your neck of the woods :-D ..............

Tactical voting will be rife at the next GE :-| ........

A Tory vote is a waste of time in my constituency Dave unless there is a massive swing away from Labour. The devious sh1t that is my Labour MP made no reference whatsoever to Brexit in his 2017 Labour manifesto that was pushed through my front door.

Our True Blue Tory voter Barry has conveniently distanced himself from the Tory Party because they are Far Right (in his estimation). He forgets that he voted Tory in 2017 and got the most useless and inept PM and Cabinet in History. It's not his fault ... oh nooooo, it's them other Tories to blame. :D

The True Red Labourites round here will be bought off (again) by Labour promises of lots of freebies and more Benefits, so it will end up a Labour constituency albeit with a slightly reduced majority. A lot of them don't consider that Brexit will affect employment, many of them are third generation Benefit claimants.

747 - 2019-09-22 8:20 AM

A Tory vote is a waste of time in my constituency Dave unless there is a massive swing away from Labour. The devious sh1t that is my Labour MP made no reference whatsoever to Brexit in his 2017 Labour manifesto that was pushed through my front door.

Our True Blue Tory voter Barry has conveniently distanced himself from the Tory Party because they are Far Right (in his estimation). He forgets that he voted Tory in 2017 and got the most useless and inept PM and Cabinet in History. It's not his fault ... oh nooooo, it's them other Tories to blame. :D

The True Red Labourites round here will be bought off (again) by Labour promises of lots of freebies and more Benefits, so it will end up a Labour constituency albeit with a slightly reduced majority. A lot of them don't consider that Brexit will affect employment, many of them are third generation Benefit claimants.

Oi! I never voted Tory in 2017! WTF gave you that idea?

Guest pelmetman

A lot of them don't consider that Brexit will affect employment, many of them are third generation Benefit claimants.

That's one vote the Labour party can rely on ;-) .........

The "Scrounger Vote" *-) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-09-22 9:27 AM

A lot of them don't consider that Brexit will affect employment, many of them are third generation Benefit claimants.

That's not a dig at Barry is it? :D

Guest pelmetman
747 - 2019-09-22 12:52 PM

pelmetman - 2019-09-22 9:27 AM

That's not a dig at Barry is it? :D

Barry spent years sponging of the UK taxpayer via the EU gravy train didn't he? ;-) ...........

Barryd999 - 2019-09-23 5:02 PM

No. Barry spent years being all clever and making lots of quids even though FunnyJohn says hes thick so he could pick and choose what work he did (if any) at 42 and spend the next ten years travelling that lovely Europe and learning what a fantastic place it is.

Ten years spouting out filth from that old banger of a motorhome you drive. No wonder the planet's in danger.

I could have retired before you but I actually enjoy working. Some of us need the stimulation and it would also have meant my wife giving up her job, which she loved.

With all this vast wealth though I would have hoped that you'd at least buy a less polluting van.

Greta would not approve.

Barryd999 - 2019-09-23 4:02 PM

No. Barry spent years being all clever and making lots of quids even though FunnyJohn says hes thick so he could pick and choose what work he did (if any) at 42 and spend the next ten years travelling that lovely Europe and learning what a fantastic place it is.

Nobody disputes that Europe is a lovely place to go to ....its the thickies running it that we hate.

Guest pelmetman
FunsterJohn - 2019-09-23 4:26 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-09-23 5:02 PM

Ten years spouting out filth from that old banger of a motorhome you drive. No wonder the planet's in danger.

I could have retired before you but I actually enjoy working. Some of us need the stimulation and it would also have meant my wife giving up her job, which she loved.

With all this vast wealth though I would have hoped that you'd at least buy a less polluting van.

Greta would not approve.

Greta would approve of my ancient camper ;-) ...........

As my personal Carbon Deficit is well into the "Save the Planet" B-) .......

It's not that I'm Green :D .........

Back in my day it was called being "Mean" (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

Damn I was well ahead of the curve 8-) ............and never knew it *-) ......

Archived