Less Than 1000 Hours to Brexit

antony1969

Hurray!!

We are just not believing enough! Thats all it needs. Close your eyes really tight and together if we all just believe none of the stuff those nasty remoaners say will be true and it will all just work out fine. Say it in your head every night at bed time before you go to sleep and if everyone just believes a bit more and ignore the facts it will all come true, just you wait and see. Everyone sing "When you wish upon a star"

Here are the lyrics to recite every night when your having your Brexit coco with your little noddy bed hat on.

When you wish upon a star

Makes no difference who you are

Anything your heart desires

Will come to you

If your heart is in your dream

No request is too extreme

When you wish upon a star

As Brexiteers do

And dont forget! We are getting Blue passports. Thats certain! Nobody can take them away. (as soon as the French have printed them)

Ill record a punk version of that tonight just for the OAL members. No, dont thank me.

Brian Kirby - 2019-02-16 3:59 PM

antony1969 - 2019-02-16 12:14 PM

Enjoy xxxx

So remind me, Antony, what is the solution to the NI/Ireland border? No-one else has identified one yet.

Now Brian I am a simple country boy not a politician like some on here believe they are ... Depends on who , why and what motives folk have to make the border issue more difficult than it needs to be but why couldn't a smart border work ??? After all the Irish/EU and UK have all said they have no intentions of adding security to the border and want a smooth border ... Admittedly the Norway/Sweden model of a smart border is not 100% smart but why couldn't the border be in time ??? ... As for the return to violence that remoaners keep going on about the violence hasn't gone away ... A bombing a couple of weeks ago and another thankfully stopped by the Police in recent weeks , is that the fault of Brexit ???

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2019-02-16 3:59 PM

antony1969 - 2019-02-16 12:14 PM

Enjoy xxxx

So remind me, Antony, what is the solution to the NI/Ireland border? No-one else has identified one yet.

A referendum :D .........

Archived