Log on

Guest starspirit

Guest starspirit

When I log on I click on the log on box and it then moves so I have to click on it again before I come to the password tick box.

Does Mr (or Ms) Moderator know that this happens, and why?

It is not a great problem but it does not seem quite right and might it be connected with other issues that some of us seem to have with logging on & off?

Should we address the Moderator as Mr or Ms?

Rich ,

I do not have that problem but the one I have is I have no log in ?

I just put MMM on google up it comes and I click straigh on Forum /

We all seem to have a difference of opinion I never log off either ?

Not that i want to log in or out it's a pain

It's on the list of things to fix, but I can state categorically that it's not related to the issue people have with logging on and off - although I'm still unclear as to why these errors are occurring. If it was a problem with the forum, then everyone should be experiencing the same issues with staying logged in, but there's a myriad of other factors to consider (operating system, browser, internet security software, etc. etc.)...

Hello Moderator,

I get the same problem as Starspirit (ie., Double Transmit required) on all entries in the Welcome Box but only when using Mozilla Firefox. This does not happen with IE7. I am using XP Pro latest version and updated last time on 12/03/07.

If, as an example, I click on Home the Welcome Box and the Home Icon shrinks in size and is displaced to the right.

Hope this is of some assistance.

Regards,

Mike.

Guest starspirit
It happens on IE7 as well as Firefox for me but it is not such a problem that I can't live with it and I just wanted to know if Mr mod was aware of it that's all.

Guest peter
I don't have a problem. It's saved in my Favourites and Cookies are on medium security. Just click on favourite and hey presto.

Archived