Looks like Germany's .........

Guest pelmetman

starvin marvin - 2017-09-25 11:58 AM

The AfD is certainly a fascist party.

There has always been an ugly undercurrent of the misguided and nasty in Germany.....just as there is here.

Gudrun Burwitz, Himmlers daughter still openly speaks at neo-Nazi rallies where she is revered and fawned over by sycophants just as Hitler was. Also a life long and active member of Stille Hilfe http://www.stille-hilfe.de/ the organisation aiding Nazi war criminals.

https://www.warhistoryonline.com/featured/stille-hilfe.html

Last weeks Panorama http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b095zf2s/panorama-germanys-new-nazis

Guest pelmetman

To loony lefties anything right of centre is Nazi inspired *-) .........

Frankly I'm getting quite used to being the new Nazi >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2017-09-25 5:38 PM

Not funny Dave. You would do well to think more carefully about appearing to subscribe to one of the worst ideologies ever to have disgraced the world in the 20th Century. An ideology that many gave their lives to eradicate.

Veronica

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2017-09-25 6:15 PM

Not funny Dave. You would do well to think more carefully about appearing to subscribe to one of the worst ideologies ever to have disgraced the world in the 20th Century. An ideology that many gave their lives to eradicate.

Veronica

Not funny.......Just Ironic *-) .......

A bit like the loony tree hugging left are getting more vicious and violent :-| ........

You are, I take it refering to 'Communism', Veronica?

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2017-09-25 7:29 PM

I guess its a mater of historical debate who was guilty of the most deaths.......but I reckon there is very little difference between Hitler and Stalin :-| .........

So neither left or right can claim the moral high ground ;-) .........

Guest pelmetman

So Merkel is still in charge with just 33% of the vote.......

Yet our Remoaners think 52% is unacceptable as a decision to leave the EU (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Get a life you whingers >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2017-09-25 8:13 PM

I guess its a mater of historical debate who was guilty of the most deaths.......but I reckon there is very little difference between Hitler and Stalin :-| .........

I don't disagree. There's a middle ground which we in the UK would do well to observe and that we have managed to maintain so far.

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2017-09-25 8:24 PM

pelmetman - 2017-09-25 8:13 PM

I don't disagree. There's a middle ground which we in the UK would do well to observe and that we have managed to maintain so far.

Incorrect we have moved toooooo far to the left :-| .........

Criminals are now the victims judging by the payouts *-) .........

Veronica

Still desperately peddled and perpetuated by the misguided few (bib).

Hope always triumphs over hate though and co-leader of the AfD, Frauke Petry, walked out on them after accusing them of racism and said, “The sort of anarchic party the AfD has become in recent weeks can be successful in opposition, but cannot offer a credible alternative government.”

Four more AfD MP's from region Mecklenburg-Vorpommern have also announced their departure saying “The AfD group has been dysfunctional for a long time.”

An often drawn comparison though Nazism isn't Communism. The base ideology of Nazism is racial hatred and white supremacy....ethnic cleansing to make way for the Aryan 'master race'. The vile and evil sick minds that engineered the Lebensborn programme, which produced thousands of innocent victims with us today, Anni-Frid Lyngstad, one of the female singers from ABBA being one.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2002/jun/30/kateconnolly.theobserver

http://www.spiegel.de/international/nazi-program-to-breed-master-race-lebensborn-children-break-silence-a-446978.html

Nazism and Communism fixate on hierarchies. The racial superiority of the Aryan race is central to Nazism. Built on a foundation of pseudo-science and biological determinism that places Jews, blacks, and other minorities in very low regard, Nazism divides human society along strict religious, ethnic, and racial lines. Communism focuses on economic hierarchy – more specifically the stratification of classes. There are the “haves” and “have-nots,” and Communism seeks to empower the latter to revolt against the former. Each belief system enforces a regimented set of rules for “acceptable” political behavior – painting a very bleak “black-and-white” world with very little wiggle room for divergent political thought.

http://www.differencebetween.net/miscellaneous/difference-between-communism-and-nazism/

Also a detailed analysis on Wiki, whilst not always the most ideal source due to personal interest editing, there are some good points made. Scroll down to sub-heading 'History and scholarship of the comparisons'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_Nazism_and_Stalinism

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-09-25 8:58 PM

Veronica

Still desperately peddled and perpetuated by the misguided few (bib).

Hope always triumphs over hate though and co-leader of the AfD, Frauke Petry, walked out on them after accusing them of racism and said, “The sort of anarchic party the AfD has become in recent weeks can be successful in opposition, but cannot offer a credible alternative government.”

Four more AfD MP's from region Mecklenburg-Vorpommern have also announced their departure saying “The AfD group has been dysfunctional for a long time.”

An often drawn comparison though Nazism isn't Communism. The base ideology of Nazism is racial hatred and white supremacy....ethnic cleansing to make way for the Aryan 'master race'. The vile and evil sick minds that engineered the Lebensborn programme, which produced thousands of innocent victims with us today, Anni-Frid Lyngstad, one of the female singers from ABBA being one.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2002/jun/30/kateconnolly.theobserver

http://www.spiegel.de/international/nazi-program-to-breed-master-race-lebensborn-children-break-silence-a-446978.html

Nazism and Communism fixate on hierarchies. The racial superiority of the Aryan race is central to Nazism. Built on a foundation of pseudo-science and biological determinism that places Jews, blacks, and other minorities in very low regard, Nazism divides human society along strict religious, ethnic, and racial lines. Communism focuses on economic hierarchy – more specifically the stratification of classes. There are the “haves” and “have-nots,” and Communism seeks to empower the latter to revolt against the former. Each belief system enforces a regimented set of rules for “acceptable” political behavior – painting a very bleak “black-and-white” world with very little wiggle room for divergent political thought.

http://www.differencebetween.net/miscellaneous/difference-between-communism-and-nazism/

Also a detailed analysis on Wiki, whilst not always the most ideal source due to personal interest editing, there are some good points made. Scroll down to sub-heading 'History and scholarship of the comparisons'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_Nazism_and_Stalinism

Due to raging tooth ache I'm currently on paracetamol and wine ........So the above appears to be nothing more than typical left wing B0LL0CKS :-| .......

Guest pelmetman

Worst election result in 70 years (lol) .......according to the BBC......

When will you loony lefty's wake up? *-) ........

PS the 2 litres of wine has kicked in so I'm feeling punchy >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2017-09-25 9:18 PM

Worst election result in 70 years (lol) .......according to the BBC......

When will you loony lefty's wake up? *-) ........

PS the 2 litres of wine has kicked in so I'm feeling punchy >:-) .......

Not surprised. Having read your rantings I didn't think you could possibly be sober.

Archived