Lying Labour MP jailed

antony1969

antony1969 - 2019-01-29 2:23 PM

Labour MP Onasanya served some kind of justice ... Yuk ... https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/jan/29/labour-mp-fiona-onasanya-jailed-for-lying-speeding-ticket ... You gotta watch these Labour liars ... Slimy they are

She deserves her sentence for lying....politicians shoudl be held to account for what they say and what they do. I wonder when justice will be plied out to Boris Johnson, Michael Gove, and that disgusting slime Nigel Farrage for the lies they tell day in and day out.....probably never!!!

That and the criminal activity that helped deliver Brexit of which I think only the tip of the iceberg has so far been exposed.

Having said that what level of idiot would risk their career, a jail sentence and the shame just to avoid a hundred quid speeding ticket and its not the first time a Polly has done this!! Stark raving bonkers.

antony1969 - 2019-01-29 2:36 PM

28 years since a serving MP was jailed ... Makes you wonder why this vile lady only got 3 months for a worse crime than Mr Tommy Robinson who got 13 months ... One rule for them kinda thing I suppose

No it's not.

Lying Tory MP Jonathan Aitken was sent to prison for perjury and perverting the course of justice in 1999 and sentenced to 18 months, and lying Tory MP Jeffrey Archer found guilty of perjury and perverting the course of justice in 2001 and sentenced to four years.

HarveyHeaven - 2019-01-29 2:40 PM

antony1969 - 2019-01-29 2:23 PM

Labour MP Onasanya served some kind of justice ... Yuk ... https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/jan/29/labour-mp-fiona-onasanya-jailed-for-lying-speeding-ticket ... You gotta watch these Labour liars ... Slimy they are

She deserves her sentence for lying....politicians should be held to account for what they say and what they do. I wonder when justice will be plied out to Boris Johnson, Michael Gove, and that disgusting slime Nigel Farage for the lies they tell day in and day out.....probably never!!!

Agree.....all should be held to account irrespective of their political party or politics. The Queen should certainly have Farage and Johnson slung in the Tower as prison is too good for those pair.

Bulletguy - 2019-01-29 4:17 PM

28 years since a serving MP was jailed ... Makes you wonder why this vile lady only got 3 months for a worse crime than Mr Tommy Robinson who got 13 months ... One rule for them kinda thing I suppose

No it's not.

Lying Tory MP Jonathan Aitken was sent to prison for perjury and perverting the course of justice in 1999 and sentenced to 18 months, and lying Tory MP Jeffrey Archer found guilty of perjury and perverting the course of justice in 2001 and sentenced to four years.

You might want to have a look at that princess ... Instead of condemning this MP youve gone all out on attack and tried to defend her ... Check up on your history sweet heart

antony1969 - 2019-01-29 7:27 PM

No it's not.

You might want to have a look at that princess ... Instead of condemning this MP youve gone all out on attack and tried to defend her ... Check up on your history sweet heart

Aitken resigned his seat two years before his trial and Archer resigned running for Mayor so i'll give you that one. Both knew what was coming.

I hope can point out exactly where i "tried to defend" this particular MP? Show me where.

Bulletguy - 2019-01-29 8:14 PM

No it's not.

Aitken resigned his seat two years before his trial and Archer resigned running for Mayor so i'll give you that one. Both knew what was coming.

I hope can point out exactly where i "tried to defend" this particular MP? Show me where.

Your shameful attack using false information and peddling lies while not mentioning the crooked Labour MP jailed today was you defending her sweetie ... Shame on you

antony1969 - 2019-01-29 8:25 PM

No it's not.

Your shameful attack using false information and peddling lies while not mentioning the crooked Labour MP jailed today was you defending her sweetie ... Shame on you

Snowflake it really shouldn't be necessary to repeat the thread subject and it's most unusual for you not to have gone totally off topic altogether in another direction by now. Your definition of 'defend' is also totally off the scale into the realms of nonsense in your wacko pursuance of "going all Hollywood" (a term you like using). *-)

Go and have a lie down and cuddle your cardboard Trump. (lol)(lol)

What I do know is that I am in good biblical company along with Joseph, Moses, Daniel and his three Hebrew friends who were each found guilty by the courts of their day, while God did not save them from a guilty verdict he did save them in it and ensured that their greatest days of impact were on the other side of a guilty verdict.

Of course this is equally true of Christ who was accused and convicted by the courts of his day and yet this was not his end but rather the beginning of the next chapter in his story.

She also appeared to have been texting whilst driving,

Guest pelmetman

looks like they'll be a by election B-) ..........

That should be interesting seeing as Peterborough voted for Brexit :D ...........

Bulletguy - 2019-01-29 9:03 PM

antony1969 - 2019-01-29 8:25 PM

No it's not.

Snowflake it really shouldn't be necessary to repeat the thread subject and it's most unusual for you not to have gone totally off topic altogether in another direction by now. Your definition of 'defend' is also totally off the scale into the realms of nonsense in your wacko pursuance of "going all Hollywood" (a term you like using). *-)

Go and have a lie down and cuddle your cardboard Trump. (lol)(lol)

So much hate from one person just because I pointed out his lies ... Gosh

pelmetman - 2019-01-29 10:11 PM

That should be interesting seeing as Peterborough voted for Brexit :D ...........

I doubt it, she will still be drawing her £78,000 salary whilst inside, unless the good folk of peterbough can muster 10% to call for a by election.

colin - 2019-01-30 5:43 PM

I doubt it, she will still be drawing her £78,000 salary whilst inside, unless the good folk of peterbough can muster 10% to call for a by election.

She's been expelled from the Labour party so could only stand as independent. Meantime that other speeding ticket tax dodger Beckham wails about not being given a Knighthood.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-01-30 6:16 PM

She's been expelled from the Labour party so could only stand as independent. Meantime that other speeding ticket tax dodger Beckham wails about not being given a Knighthood.

The difference is Beckham got off on a technicality ...........Not a bare faced lie *-) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-01-30 10:25 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-01-30 6:16 PM

The difference is Beckham got off on a technicality ...........Not a bare faced lie *-) ..........

The only 'technicality' being the NIP was sent to Bentley Motors who claimed it had been received one day after the 14 day limit. That the judge took the word of a secretary on it, set a precedent for every other motorist to now use the same trick until they do the sensible thing and start sending them out via Signed For.

Archived