MMM MAY ISSUE

michele

Please can some one tell me what it is (Van ) on the May issue.

And as I,m no good at this would be grateful of any help with Van similar to this. When I give up this job in the next few years obviously we would like to just go away in peace and quiet dont really see the need for a giant van . Just something to keep us warm and dry with home comforts ..

michele - 2007-05-20 4:01 PM

Please can some one tell me what it is (Van ) on the May issue.

And as I,m no good at this would be grateful of any help with Van similar to this. When I give up this job in the next few years obviously we would like to just go away in peace and quiet dont really see the need for a giant van . Just something to keep us warm and dry with home comforts ..

It's the Devon Sapphire on the merc chassis.

Don

Cheers Don,

Didn't realise it had a fixed bed at the back and only 2ft less than the Bessie. Will be looking into theses and weighing up our options.

we managed to get a look in the Movila ? sorry no good remembering the names at the Newark show we were quite impressed at what we did see

mind you we didn't take any apart jut came away thinking why now downsize... ;-) I think we looked at something in the VW transporter range and the Fiat Ducatto ?

Archived