MP attacked by Brexiteer

Bulletguy

Lloyd Russell-Moyle, Brighton Kemptown MP said the news crew he was travelling with were approached by the "irate" man and accused of being part of a media conspiracy to stop Brexit.

When Mr Russell-Moyle introduced himself as the local MP, the man called him a "traitor" and said he was trying to stop the will of the people.

https://news.sky.com/story/brexit-labour-mp-lloyd-russell-moyle-attacked-and-called-traitor-11672185

Guest pelmetman

Attacked? :-S ...........

I guess being told a few home truths is the new Remoaner "being attacked" :D .........

Expect more attacks ;-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-03-22 6:50 PM

I guess being told a few home truths is the new Remoaner "being attacked" :D .........

Yes attacked. If only you would listen to the MP concerned and read the article for once. You really are your own worst enemy.

I've not quoted your final comment for very good reason and you need to think a lot more carefully about what you post on a public forum.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-22 7:55 PM

Yes attacked. If only you would listen to the MP concerned and read the article for once. You really are your own worst enemy.

I've not quoted your final comment for very good reason and you need to think a lot more carefully about what you post on a public forum.

Denying democracy is not without consequences :-| ............

Maybe you Remoaners should think about that ;-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-03-22 8:55 PM

We know attempts were made to subvert democracy as Chris Wylie gave evidence to the Select committee about that and there's still an ongoing criminal investigation. Anyone irrespective of how they voted, should be concerned about that.

What is the nature of these 'consequences' you mention?

That sounds vaguely threatening Dave. Are you suggesting you would condone acts of violence on campaigners who protest against Brexit or want a public vote to get us out of this mess? Its Theresa and the Brexiteers that are denying democracy. They have got themselves into a corner where the sensible and democratic way out would be to let the public decide on where they want to go but they wont give them a say yet its ok for May to keep bringing back the same deal time and time again to see if anyones changed their minds.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-03-23 1:11 AM

That sounds vaguely threatening Dave. Are you suggesting you would condone acts of violence on campaigners who protest against Brexit or want a public vote to get us out of this mess? Its Theresa and the Brexiteers that are denying democracy. They have got themselves into a corner where the sensible and democratic way out would be to let the public decide on where they want to go but they wont give them a say yet its ok for May to keep bringing back the same deal time and time again to see if anyones changed their minds.

Just pointing out that if you losers manage to thwart Brexit by getting article 50 revoked..........

Thus denying the LEGITIMATE DEMOCRATIC VOTE of 17,410,742 voters........

Should the consequences of revoking article 50 cause riots on the streets and deaths........those deaths will be the Remoaners FAULT :-| ......

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-22 11:09 PM

We know attempts were made to subvert democracy as Chris Wylie gave evidence to the Select committee about that and there's still an ongoing criminal investigation. Anyone irrespective of how they voted, should be concerned about that.

What is the nature of these 'consequences' you mention?

Did you vote to leave......No *-) ...........So who's democracy was subverted? >:-) .........

Revoking article 50 WILL ACTUALLY BE SUBVERTING DEMOCRACY ;-) ........

That sounds vaguely threatening Dave.

There was nothing vague about it imo. Both were direct threats and i'm sure Warners would not be best pleased to find their forum was being used to promote such acts. Only the other day MP Anna Soubry told how she's received an extremely serious death threat resulting in her having to stay away from her home this weekend as her partner, who they've also threatened, is away. Police have been informed.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-23 7:40 PM

There was nothing vague about it imo. Both were direct threats and i'm sure Warners would not be best pleased to find their forum was being used to promote such acts. Only the other day MP Anna Soubry told how she's received an extremely serious death threat resulting in her having to stay away from her home this weekend as her partner, who they've also threatened, is away. Police have been informed.

Get over yer pompous self Bullet *-) .......

Damn your Dumb :D ........

You are not on the shop floor with your acolytes now >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-03-23 7:51 PM

There are serious comments in your first, second and third posts advocating extreme violence.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-23 8:30 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-23 7:51 PM

There are serious comments in your first, second and third posts advocating extreme violence.

You are a PRIZED TVVAT of epic proportions (lol) ........

Best get back to sweeping the shop floor for similar single cell individuals ;-) ......

pelmetman - 2019-03-23 8:00 AM

Just pointing out that if you losers manage to thwart Brexit by getting article 50 revoked..........

Should the consequences of revoking article 50 cause riots on the streets and deaths........those deaths will be the Remoaners FAULT :-| ......

I was shot down in flames when I suggested that those that orchestrated Brexit would have blood on their hands if a cliff edge no deal Brexit led to thousands of deaths as a result and I was mainly talking about those that led this madness not Brenda from Bristol. Your actually saying that if I get whacked by some bonkers Brexiteer because Brexit gets overturned it will be my fault! Disgraceful.

To be honest though from what I have seen lately of the Brexit action groups they are all talk and couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery let alone some kind of angry Brexit civil war. I dare say a few will lob a few bricks through Poundlands window but the police will sharp deal with them.

I would rather there was a proper democratic vote on the deal thats on the table than it just being revoked to be honest but if it does get revoked then you can blame the pollys for not giving us a final say on the deal.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-03-24 12:00 AM

I was shot down in flames when I suggested that those that orchestrated Brexit would have blood on their hands if a cliff edge no deal Brexit led to thousands of deaths as a result and I was mainly talking about those that led this madness not Brenda from Bristol. Your actually saying that if I get whacked by some bonkers Brexiteer because Brexit gets overturned it will be my fault! Disgraceful.

To be honest though from what I have seen lately of the Brexit action groups they are all talk and couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery let alone some kind of angry Brexit civil war. I dare say a few will lob a few bricks through Poundlands window but the police will sharp deal with them.

I would rather there was a proper democratic vote on the deal thats on the table than it just being revoked to be honest but if it does get revoked then you can blame the pollys for not giving us a final say on the deal.

So you expect to take away our democracy without consequences? :-| ..........

There are graveyards all over the UK, Europe & the world full of Brits who were prepared to fight and die for other countries democracy's........Do you not think we'll fight to save our OWN? *-) ........

Best you Remoaners think long and hard before you attempt to steal OURS :-| .........

pelmetman - 2019-03-24 8:58 AM

There are graveyards all over the UK, Europe & the world full of Brits who were prepared to fight and die for other countries democracy's........Do you not think we'll fight to save our OWN? *-) ........

Best you Remoaners think long and hard before you attempt to steal OURS :-| .........

FFS! *-) To quote Antony you have gone "All Hollywood". Dave "Rambo" Pelmet! (lol)

How can you steal democracy with more democracy? Thats what those 1 million plus on the streets of London were shouting for yesterday. A vote on Mays deal. You can still vote to leave if we get one.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-03-24 9:10 AM

pelmetman - 2019-03-24 8:58 AM

FFS! *-) To quote Antony you have gone "All Hollywood". Dave "Rambo" Pelmet! (lol)

How can you steal democracy with more democracy? Thats what those 1 million plus on the streets of London were shouting for yesterday. A vote on Mays deal. You can still vote to leave if we get one.

Are those 1 million the "MAJORITY" *-) ...........

Best you read up what democracy means ;-) ........it doesn't mean you can ignore the legitimate result of a democratic referendum just because you don't like the result >:-) .........

So don't go all Hollywood when there's anarchy on the streets of the UK as a consequence of revoking article 50 ;-) .........

Archived