Maintenance ....we're rubbish

Violet1956

Never thought it would happen but the OH has got his a**e into gear and is working on the van. Could be something to do with the fact that our daughter is arriving this coming weekend and is taking it to Glastonbury. He’s fixed the dodgy door (full marks as he had to take the panel off), fixed the dodgy ring on the gas hob, bought a new leisure battery because we managed to fry the old one. Fingers crossed the damn thing is back to rude health. Now I have to tackle cleaning up after him. The dog has sat in the passenger seat watching him with her eyes wide thinking we’re going away. Poor soul, we might just have to give it an overnight test run to make sure it is fit for our beloved. The dog will be so happy.

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2019-06-17 4:13 PM

Never thought it would happen but the OH has got his a**e into gear and is working on the van. Could be something to do with the fact that our daughter is arriving this coming weekend and is taking it to Glastonbury. He’s fixed the dodgy door (full marks as he had to take the panel off), fixed the dodgy ring on the gas hob, bought a new leisure battery because we managed to fry the old one. Fingers crossed the damn thing is back to rude health. Now I have to tackle cleaning up after him. The dog has sat in the passenger seat watching him with her eyes wide thinking we’re going away. Poor soul, we might just have to give it an overnight test run to make sure it is fit for our beloved. The dog will be so happy.

You need to retire ;-) .........

We're on prolly the best ACIS site we've ever been on in France........Quaint, quirky & quiet with a restaurant that we'll try tomorrow night B-) ........

P1010867.JPG.468a29d0236e49926e9af4ab93254469.JPG

P1010871.JPG.50ac6b169fb9d09446fc84c162f31dcb.JPG

P1010869.JPG.cab0e06d6ce1df8b0d64488dc6b4c7d2.JPG

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2019-06-18 12:40 PM

And we're off! Just three nights to make sure everything works. Wish me luck.

I hope your not heading to Yellow belly country? :-S ........

Or your asset could get liquidinundated 8-) .........

Archived