Maitlis tears Rees-Mogg apart

Bulletguy

That 18th century pompous money grubber Mogg got a right bashing off Emily Maitlis last night on Newsnight. He was lucky.....had Paxo still been anchor he'd have ripped him to shreds!

Watch, listen and enjoy fellow Remainers.

https://inews.co.uk/news/uk/emily-maitlis-jacob-rees-mogg-bbc-newsnight-interview-video/

https://twitter.com/JamesMelville/status/1111499458502627329

Guest pelmetman

Looks to me like he did rather well against a typical left wing biased media luuvie B-) ..........

PM material without doubt ;-) ........

Moggy! Moggy! Moggy! :D ........

pelmetman - 2019-03-29 6:16 PM

Looks to me like he did rather well against a typical left wing biased media luuvie B-) ..........

So the vile words of a right wing disaster capitalist who lives in the 18th century must never be challenged eh? Hmm.. :-|

Bulletguy - 2019-03-29 6:43 PM

So the vile words of a right wing disaster capitalist who lives in the 18th century must never be challenged eh? Hmm.. :-|

Eh ... Yet you dont let anyone challenge a religion that stones homosexuals to death ... Hmmmm

At least she allowed him to speak without talking over him every time he opened his mouth ..... unlike the Newsnight interviewer who would not allow a Brexit supporter to get a word out. Typical anti Brexit bias from the BBC.

Guest pelmetman

Vile words?.........Dontcha mean typical BBC left wing media luuvy attempting to put a racist spin on a Brexiteers choice of words *-) ........

She reminds me of you (lol) ............

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-03-29 6:56 PM

Well Smuggy and Doris both backed the wrong horse today and proper pished on their own chips. (lol)

Are you sure?........Looks like they may have played a blinder if the EU kick us out instead >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-03-30 8:27 AM

Well Smuggy and Doris both backed the wrong horse today and proper pished on their own chips. (lol)

Are you sure?........Looks like they may have played a blinder if the EU kick us out instead >:-) ........

Well its probably only the massive support thats being displayed by the public to the world for remaining thats stopping them doing that. Perhaps they think there is still a chance that the UK will come to its senses.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-03-30 10:22 AM

Well its probably only the massive support thats being displayed by the public to the world for remaining thats stopping them doing that. Perhaps they think there is still a chance that the UK will come to its senses.

Massive support???? :-S ............

You can only get just about 6 million to sign your petition..........where's the other 10 million gone? >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-03-30 8:25 AM

Vile words?.........Dontcha mean typical BBC left wing media luuvy attempting to put a racist spin on a Brexiteers choice of words *-) ........

Yes of course it was vile what he said. Mogg was whipping up hate and hysteria. I'm surprised you support a man with such archaic extreme ideology too.

pelmetman - 2019-03-30 10:40 AM

You can only get just about 6 million to sign your petition..........where's the other 10 million gone? >:-) ..........

How many people supported the Iraq war do you think and how many protested against that? Only half a million people signed the "Stop ISIS Terrorists" returning to the UK petition. Do we then assume the rest of the country is in favour of them coming back then? We know that is clearly not the case.

A petition is not a ballot or a direct representation of everybody's views but it is a gauge of the strength of feeling in the nation. Our recent revoke petition broke all the records by a country mile.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-03-30 1:56 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-30 10:40 AM

How many people supported the Iraq war do you think and how many protested against that? Only half a million people signed the "Stop ISIS Terrorists" returning to the UK petition. Do we then assume the rest of the country is in favour of them coming back then? We know that is clearly not the case.

A petition is not a ballot or a direct representation of everybody's views but it is a gauge of the strength of feeling in the nation. Our recent revoke petition broke all the records by a country mile.

Well seeing as our biased media took every opportunity to promulgate it I'm not surprised *-) ........

I wonder when the BBC will take notice of the petition I highlighted? :-| ........

You may have the establishment on your side Barry ;-) ........

But we have the people B-) ........

Archived