Man Wanted

roadstar

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Given the matter some thought Norman, but unfortunately the wife is a bit old fashioned in this respect and refuses to go along with it.

I don,t have any magazines to hand at the moment, but there are quite a few clubs out there that cater for single motorhomers and perhaps this would be the best way of making the first inquiries, although hopefully someone on these forums will reply. Best of luck.

Roadstar not so long ago one of the memebers a Gentleman was looking for the same. I just cannot for the life of me remeber what he called himself and or what he caled the thread I will do some searching for you and see if I can come up with it again.. ;-)

Ok He's called Hymer 1942 do a search and it will come up select 1 year type in captain looking for a mate. Good Luck.

Hi Michelle, Not a bad memory, hope your keeping ok the other half and the two girls. Hymer 1942 = Barrie who has now found the most wonderful woman from sheffield and on Sat. we cross to France for a 5 week stint, so I am no longer [ on the market ] but thanks for thinking of me.

Fondest Regards to all Barrie.

Hi, Barrie glad to here you are doing well and have found a lovely lady things are looking up thanks for asking about the girls and him we are all fine . Have a wonderful time in France and take care say hello to the Other half and we will see you around sometime. All the best for ever x

Hello everyone!

I am back from my travels and catching up with all of your news and views.

That is a very interesting comment, Michele. Why do you think that Janine should 'think outside the box' in this respect?

It is human nature for women to need a 'mate' - they struggle to feel fulfilled otherwise.

Now then you two p*rn stars, you're going to get yourselves banned.: $

Janine - you've got to give men something to do, like having to run around after you, keep you in the manner to which you are accustomed .. or one which you really should become accustomed to ... they've got to have something to strive for, being undemanding gives them nothing to aim for and they soon get bored and don't try any more. Just ask Michele - she's got Howie and Chopper, and now the Judge, chomping at the bit! :D

I'll find a nice new avatar but I'm keeping my clothes on! 8-)

Archived