Man pleads guilty over abusive emails

Bulletguy

A man has pleaded guilty to sending "threatening" emails including death threats to seven MPs.

Jarod Kirkman, 51, used a fake email address to target a cross-party selection, including ex-Conservative cabinet minister Nicky Morgan and Labour's Yvette Cooper.

Kirkman, of Torquay Drive, Luton, admitted sending malicious communications at Westminster Magistrates' Court on Monday. Due to be sentenced on 18th April.

Luton eh? The stomping ground of Tommy TenNames.....interesting. But at 51 you'd have thought he'd have grown out of wannabe thuggery.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-47852576

Good. Its about time people were held to account for this kind of thing. Ive seen some horrendous stuff said on social media as well in the past three years and been on the end of it once or twice. Im no talking about Antony calling me a Fanny either.

99.9% of it will be keyboard warrior stuff but it doesnt make it acceptable.

pelmetman - 2019-04-12 9:46 AM

Of course "Thick as Mince" Remoaners would never do such a thing? ;-) ........

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/feb/12/police-investigate-death-threats-against-brexit-supporters

*-) .........

It's hardly a topic to engage in whataboutery is it? "Oh they made threats so that entitles me to now".....err, no it doesn't. *-)

However your link shows an investigation of an allegation which appear to have been sent by a remain supporter, where the thread topic concerns a person who has pleaded guilty in court to a number of offences and due to be sentenced next week.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-04-12 2:32 PM

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/feb/12/police-investigate-death-threats-against-brexit-supporters

*-) .........

It's hardly a topic to engage in whataboutery is it? "Oh they made threats so that entitles me to now".....err, no it doesn't. *-)

However your link shows an investigation of an allegation which appear to have been sent by a remain supporter, where the thread topic concerns a person who has pleaded guilty in court to a number of offences and due to be sentenced next week.

So all that proves is a reluctance by our Remoaner establishment to prosecute Remoaners *-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-04-12 3:25 PM

*-) .........

So all that proves is a reluctance by our Remoaner establishment to prosecute Remoaners *-) .......

No, what it's proved is your inability to read and comprehend some basic fact. The case i quoted has already been heard in court, the charges admitted by the defendant who is now due to be sentenced. The case you quoted in your desperate display of 'whataboutism' showed an investigation of an allegation which appear to have been sent by a remain supporter.

I suggest you come back to that one when you have an arrest, charges and court appearance to report.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-04-12 4:13 PM

*-) .........

So all that proves is a reluctance by our Remoaner establishment to prosecute Remoaners *-) .......

No, what it's proved is your inability to read and comprehend some basic fact. The case i quoted has already been heard in court, the charges admitted by the defendant who is now due to be sentenced. The case you quoted in your desperate display of 'whataboutism' showed an investigation of an allegation which appear to have been sent by a remain supporter.

I suggest you come back to that one when you have an arrest, charges and court appearance to report.

I rest my case :D .........

pelmetman - 2019-04-12 4:16 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-04-12 4:13 PM

*-) .........

I rest my case :D .........

You don't have a case and never did.....just a report about an investigation of an allegation.

"The real 48%" letters were sent randomly to various people including an 80 year old woman who had nothing to do with Brexit.

Badly written and quite possibly counter propaganda.

I dare say there are a few remainer nutcases out there but if I were a Brexiteer I wouldnt be trying to open a debate over which side has over stepped the mark with threats, violence and abuse the most.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-04-12 5:29 PM

I dare say there are a few remainer nutcases out there but if I were a Brexiteer I wouldnt be trying to open a debate over which side has over stepped the mark with threats, violence and abuse the most.

A few????? :D ...........

What about you lot on here who started with your insults right after the referendum? *-) ......

But keep up the good work ;-) ..........as you've helped strengthen us Brexiteers resolve B-) ......

pelmetman - 2019-04-13 7:54 AM

What about you lot on here who started with your insults right after the referendum? *-) ......

But keep up the good work ;-) ..........as you've helped strengthen us Brexiteers resolve B-) ......

Like there was ever a hope in hell of changing your mind or any of the other Jihadi Brexiteers on here. What insults? I dont remember any? If I was insulting you then you would know about it. (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-04-13 10:04 AM

pelmetman - 2019-04-13 7:54 AM

Like there was ever a hope in hell of changing your mind or any of the other Jihadi Brexiteers on here. What insults? I dont remember any? If I was insulting you then you would know about it. (lol)

You mean you'd give me a piece of your mind? 8-) ..........

Hang on whilst I grab an egg cup ;-) ........

Scrub that :-| ..........

I don't want all of it >:-) .........

Archived