Meghan Markle

antony1969

antony1969 - 2018-02-28 7:15 PM

Seems the new Princess is going to shine a light on women/female issues once she takes up her Royal role ... I say brilliant and I can't wait till we hear her talking about FGM , Sharia and Muslim rape gang culture against white girls ... Big up to Meghan

You seem to know a lot about her. *-)

Wheras I only know what gets past her Spin Doctors and am not daft enough to take much notice of that ;-)

John52 - 2018-02-28 9:23 PM

Seems the new Princess is going to shine a light on women/female issues once she takes up her Royal role ... I say brilliant and I can't wait till we hear her talking about FGM , Sharia and Muslim rape gang culture against white girls ... Big up to Meghan

Wheras I only know what gets past her Spin Doctors and am not daft enough to take much notice of that ;-)

From the man who's fallen for all jeremy's spin ... Your amazing

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-03-01 8:17 AM

John52 - 2018-02-28 9:23 PM

From the man who's fallen for all jeremy's spin ... Your amazing

It's hardly surprising, seeing as only the left part of his brain seems to function ;-) ..........

Corbyn doesn't just make statements through Spin Doctors and refuse to answer questions like these.

What power have you got?

Where did you get it from?

In whose interests do you exercise it?

To whom are you accountable?...

How can we get rid of you?

Only democracy gives us that right. That is why no-one with power likes democracy and that is why every generation must struggle to win it and keep it; including you and me, here and now.'

(Tony Benn)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-03-02 8:37 AM

Corbyn doesn't just make statements through Spin Doctors and refuse to answer questions like these.

What power have you got?

Only democracy gives us that right. That is why no-one with power likes democracy and that is why every generation must struggle to win it and keep it; including you and me, here and now.'

(Tony Benn)

Well we all know Corbyn's power comes from the Momentum Mafia ;-) ........

John52 - 2018-03-02 8:37 AM

What power have you got?

(Tony Benn)

Refuses to answer a simple question like if he condemns IRA bombing though ... Strange

pelmetman - 2018-03-02 9:15 AM

Unlike the Royal Hangers On, Corbyn's power comes from those who vote for him.

Why else is Theresa May bunging so much of our money to the DUP to avoid an election?

antony1969 - 2018-03-02 9:17 AM

Refuses to answer a simple question like if he condemns IRA bombing though ... Strange

I've only heard that from you *-)

Unlike Theresa May, Corbyn is not dreailing the Good Friday Agreement by taking one side over the other.

Theresa May risks taking us back to the bad old days of bombing by taking one side - the DUP - to cling on to her job.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-03-02 2:43 PM

Why else is Theresa May bunging so much of our money to the DUP to avoid an election?

At the moment Labour voters still think they're voting for the Labour party *-) ..........

Eventually the lemmings will wake up ;-) .........and will have to decide whether they want to vote for communists >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2018-03-02 2:56 PM

At the moment Labour voters still think they're voting for the Labour party *-) ..........

Eventually the lemmings will wake up ;-) .........and will have to decide whether they want to vote for communists >:-) ........

So your last resort is to call Corbyn a Communist which he isn't.

If he reads Chatterbox might be on to his lawyers again :D

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-03-02 3:09 PM

So he can sue me for calling him a communist? ;-) .........

How very Soviet >:-) .......

Gulag Skegness here I come 8-) .......

pelmetman - 2018-03-02 3:20 PM

He is clamping down on free speech Dave ... Didn't you catch Comrade Corbyns video threat to those nasty Tory press owners .... Corbyns a Communist ... They're I've said it im for the slammer now ... The Thought Police are knocking on the door now and I'm a white male to top it off , I'll be carted off to do hard labour building houses for refugees

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-03-02 3:27 PM

pelmetman - 2018-03-02 3:20 PM

He is clamping down on free speech Dave ... Didn't you catch Comrade Corbyns video threat to those nasty Tory press owners .... Corbyns a Communist ... They're I've said it im for the slammer now ... The Thought Police are knocking on the door now and I'm a white male to top it off , I'll be carted off to do hard labour building houses for refugees

So that's both of us destined for Gulag Skegness 8-) .........

I have terrible visions of our prison guards being John52 & Bullet 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) ........

So expect a lot of left handed spanking :D .........

Try to put the Daily Mail aside and think for yourself which of Corbyn's policies are Communist *-)

Where does the evidence for you view originate? Do you think policies designed to benefit the majority are Communist? Are you suggesting that austerity politics is the correct approach?

Which of the following seem Communist to you?

A National Transformation Fund that will deliver investment where needed?

An industrial strategy that will support businesses and help them create new, high-skilled, high-paid and secure work?

A fairer taxation system where the rich pay the most and the poor pay the least?

Reform of Corporation Tax; programmes to close tax evasion loopholes?

Investment in infrastructure – transport, energy, communication, the bringing back into public ownership rail, water, energy, and the Royal Mail?

Please point anything in Corbyn's manifesto which you think is Communist - https://labour.org.uk/manifesto/creating-economy-works/

I really would like to know Dave because I just can't see it.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-03-03 11:29 AM

Try to put the Daily Mail aside and think for yourself which of Corbyn's policies are Communist *-)

Where does the evidence for you view originate? Do you think policies designed to benefit the majority are Communist? Are you suggesting that austerity politics is the correct approach?

Which of the following seem Communist to you?

A National Transformation Fund that will deliver investment where needed?

An industrial strategy that will support businesses and help them create new, high-skilled, high-paid and secure work?

A fairer taxation system where the rich pay the most and the poor pay the least?

Reform of Corporation Tax; programmes to close tax evasion loopholes?

Investment in infrastructure – transport, energy, communication, the bringing back into public ownership rail, water, energy, and the Royal Mail?

Please point anything in Corbyn's manifesto which you think is Communist - https://labour.org.uk/manifesto/creating-economy-works/

I really would like to know Dave because I just can't see it.

You forgot the bit where the rich leave the country taking Labours money trees with them ;-) ........

Unless Comrade Corbyn cancels their passports how's he going to prevent it? :-| .........

pelmetman - 2018-03-03 11:37 AM

You forgot the bit where the rich leave the country taking Labours money trees with them ;-) ........

Unless Comrade Corbyn cancels their passports how's he going to prevent it? :-| .........

They've already left the country tax wise.

Your 'Newspaper' oweers living in Her Majesty's tax havens.

Duke of Westminster inheriting £10 billion of property tax free.

Don't need to stop them leaving or take away their passports.

Its really very simple.

The land and property they make money on is permanently here.

They can't take that out of the country :-D

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-03-03 1:43 PM

Its really very simple.

So your gonna do a South African and steal it? *-) ..........

pelmetman - 2018-03-03 2:03 PM

John52 - 2018-03-03 1:43 PM

Its really very simple.

So your gonna do a South African and steal it? *-) ..........

Nope. But Corbyn is proposing to tax it. So they are running a propoganda campaign against him and conning people like you into helping them

Archived