New Years Eve

Chrissie

Hi there to anyone who can help me. We are four motor homer's who are looking for a great site ANYWHERE in England or Wales to stay for the New Year from 28th December to 2nd/3rd January. Hopefully where food and enetertainment are available as we used to go to Bridgnorth, but they stopped doing it so we need to find somewhere where we can have a GREAT New Year. I hope that some MMM readers may be able to help and look forward to hearing from you all. cheers, Chrissie

I am not surprised - we live nearby and use their facilities a lot. I do not know of anything that I have seen myself, or heard from people that stay there. that they do badly. No connection with the site other than that I live within 5 min drive and have enjoyed many functions there.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi... yes Sandy Balls is fully booked but I am hoping that some other Out and About-er's will have other suggestions.... I seem to have left it too late as all the ones suggested so far have been booked since September!!! One more to try today so fingers crossed. Again many thanks and I AM STILL LOOKING... THERE'S ALWAYS NEXT YEAR!!! Cheers and happy travelling. Chrissie

Oh, that's what you meant, I was a bit confused! :-> It's amazing how athletic we can be without trying ... getting foot into mouth ... and I don't mean toe-sucking (yuk!). (lol) (lol) (lol) As for New Year, don't forget some of the CLs are still open - when the Caravan Club rang us last year to say that their Blackpool site had electrical problems and our booking with them over the post Christmas period had to be cancelled, we were able to book into a CL nearby which had electric and hardstandings and was only about £7.00 a night. In the end due to our dog being seriously ill we had to return home early so never got there. Mel B

Archived