Next General Election date?..........

Guest pelmetman

pelmetman - 2019-08-03 9:44 AM

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-general-election-snap-corbyn-brexit-vote-no-confidence-a9022336.html

"Either way, an election is more likely in November or December than before 31 October."

Oh dear....... how sad.........never mind :D ..........

So? I guess your happy with that because we will have left by then. 31 March anyone? :D

If we have left and its a December election a couple of months of mental chaos might just be enough to put the LibDems into power and get us back in the EU.

Barryd999 - 2019-08-03 5:54 PM

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-general-election-snap-corbyn-brexit-vote-no-confidence-a9022336.html

"Either way, an election is more likely in November or December than before 31 October."

So? I guess your happy with that because we will have left by then. 31 March anyone? :D

If we have left and its a December election a couple of months of mental chaos might just be enough to put the LibDems into power and get us back in the EU.

But ... But ... But you said Labour were guna be in charge oh great one ... Now its the Lib Dems is it ???

Guest pelmetman

Don't worry Barry ;-) ..........

I'm sure Boris has stockpiled plenty of Valium for you losers :D .........

Except Cummings is wrong about the constitution, if there is a vote of no confidence in September and an election is not fixed till after 31st October, the purdah convention would require Johnson to seek an extension until after Election Day.

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-08-04 9:48 AM

Except Cummings is wrong about the constitution, if there is a vote of no confidence in September and an election is not fixed till after 31st October, the purdah convention would require Johnson to seek an extension until after Election Day.

Wishful thinking ;-) ..........The UK leaving the EU on the 31st of October is written into British Law B-) .........

"Purdah is the pre-election period in the United Kingdom, specifically the time between the announcement of an election and the final election results. It affects civil servants (but not candidates),[1] preventing central and local government from making announcements about any new or controversial government initiatives (such as modernisation initiatives or administrative and legislative changes) which could be seen to be advantageous to any candidates or parties in the forthcoming election. Where a court determines that actual advantage has been given to a candidate, this may amount to a breach of Section 2 of the Local Government Act 1986.

At its weakest, the time period brings a moral commitment for executive officers not, unless ordered by elected representatives, to enter into any transactions or carry out any works which would conflict with the stated intentional commitments (manifesto) of the cabinet or shadow cabinet and possibly other candidates.

So no purdah conflict as the decisions already been made >:-) ..........

Birdbrain - 2019-08-04 6:14 AM

But ... But ... But you said Labour were guna be in charge oh great one ... Now its the Lib Dems is it ???

I think I said it "could" result in that. It still might. Who the Feck knows? I'm not making any predictions anymore, fecking pointless

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-08-04 2:36 PM

fecking pointless

Yep........ that sums up the last 3 years of Remoaner bitching perfectly >:-) ........

P1010899.JPG.4c2b2e3c3d1aa603347675abd4d5d706.JPG

I think I said it "could" result in that. It still might. Who the Feck knows? I'm not making any predictions anymore, fecking pointless

I think you said Labour would be in charge before Brexit even with a monkey in charge or sumat very close to those words (Bullet or Pepe would know word for word) ... As for you stopping making predictions you never have made predictions , youve told us matter of fact whats guna happen princess ... Trouble is your never right

Birdbrain - 2019-08-04 8:35 PM

I think you said Labour would be in charge before Brexit even with a monkey in charge or sumat very close to those words (Bullet or Pepe would know word for word) ... As for you stopping making predictions you never have made predictions , youve told us matter of fact whats guna happen princess ... Trouble is your never right

They are called positive predictions Mr Birdbrain or opinions. How can they be matter of fact when said fact has not happened yet? I think I also said we wouldnt be leaving on the 31 March several times so I am sometimes right! (lol)

Ive also said Boris will betray the Brexiteers, several times. Will have to wait and see on that one.

Barryd999 - 2019-08-05 8:44 AM

They are called positive predictions Mr Birdbrain or opinions. How can they be matter of fact when said fact has not happened yet? I think I also said we wouldnt be leaving on the 31 March several times so I am sometimes right! (lol)

Ive also said Boris will betray the Brexiteers, several times. Will have to wait and see on that one.

Ah but ya see Barry you I think said sumat like "mark my words Boris will betray Brexiteers" ... That my friend like all your "predictions" actually isnt a prediction , you are in fact telling us straight whats going to happen as in "No deal is dead" ... Trouble is like i said you are generally very much wrong wether prediction or matter of fact ... Sweet dreams

Birdbrain - 2019-08-05 5:59 PM

Ah but ya see Barry you I think said sumat like "mark my words Boris will betray Brexiteers" ... That my friend like all your "predictions" actually isnt a prediction , you are in fact telling us straight whats going to happen as in "No deal is dead" ... Trouble is like i said you are generally very much wrong wether prediction or matter of fact ... Sweet dreams

Do you seriously think BoJo can keep all his promises to Brexiteers *-)

Starting with the £350 million a week promise on the side of the Brexit Bus *-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-08-05 7:28 PM

Boris is delivering on his promises B-) ..........

All you Losers can hope to do is force an election for after we've left the EU :D .........

Dithering Corbyn has missed his chance, which shows that despite him repeatedly saying he wants a GE ;-) .................

Its all bullsh*t because he knows instead of toasting victory.....he'll be toast >:-) ...........

P1010899.JPG.b72552f1247738d29a8a3efa6f3f3e12.JPG

Well I do think he will betray you, he is a serial liar so I've used a bit of emphasis to make that point!! Do you honestly trust Boris? This is how Barmy it's all become now. We have a complete loose cannon self centered Moron running the country thanks to Brexit. It's not little England anymore it's turning into Little America. Maybe he will allow Asda to sell AK 47s next so we can all start killing each other.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-08-06 9:32 AM

Well I do think he will betray you, he is a serial liar so I've used a bit of emphasis to make that point!! Do you honestly trust Boris? This is how Barmy it's all become now. We have a complete loose cannon self centered Moron running the country thanks to Brexit. It's not little England anymore it's turning into Little America. Maybe he will allow Asda to sell AK 47s next so we can all start killing each other.

A serial liar when compared to May? ;-) .............

https://www.conservativehome.com/video/2019/02/watch-50-times-may-said-were-leaving-the-eu-on-29th-march-2019.html

And how many times have you Remoaners LIED to us by saying No Deal is dead? >:-) .......

John52 - 2019-08-05 7:28 PM

Do I think Boris can keep all his promises to Brexiteers ... No

Do I think any of our politicians could keep all their promises regarding Brexit wether leave or remain ... No

Do I think any of our politicians could keep all their promises they throw out on any subject ... No

You get the picture , they are all full of hot air but youve gotta choose the one you believe has less hot air ... Thankfully for me and the country the one with the most hot air Mr Corbyn looks like hes a country mile off being PM

Barryd999 - 2019-08-06 9:32 AM

Something to keep you busy and fill your day ... Find me a politician who isnt a liar ???

Birdbrain - 2019-08-06 9:41 AM

Thankfully for me and the country the one with the most hot air Mr Corbyn looks like hes a country mile off being PM

It is when you quote the Daily Mail.

Seriously, can you imagine how the Daily Mail would have reported it if Corbyn had said 'f*ck business', crashed the pound, and Diane Abbort had made the Gaffes that Bo Jo has?

Would they let Corbyn get away with calling taxes 'Tariffs' like they do for Trump?

John52 - 2019-08-06 9:54 AM

Thankfully for me and the country the one with the most hot air Mr Corbyn looks like hes a country mile off being PM

Seriously, can you imagine how the Daily Mail would have reported it if Corbyn had said 'f*ck business', crashed the pound, and Diane Abbort had made the Gaffes that Bo Jo has?

Would they let Corbyn get away with calling taxes 'Tariffs' like they do for Trump?

If Jeremy gets his way in censoring the free press The Daily Mail prolly wouldnt be able to report any other things you say so problem over for ya ... Trouble is hes gotta win an election first

Birdbrain - 2019-08-06 10:04 AM

If Jeremy gets his way in censoring the free press The Daily Mail prolly wouldnt be able to report any other things you say so problem over for ya ... Trouble is hes gotta win an election first

Corbyn wants to make the press responsible for printing the truth.

That is not Censoring.

Boris takes bulls**t and lying to a completely new level though,you all must be able to see that. I think you can see that but just wont admit it. We remainers did not lie about "no deal being dead" either, some of us genuinely thought it was when Parliament ruled it out. Lesson learned I guess. To say however all politicians lie and more whataboutery regarding Corbyn is equally as pointless as saying "no deal is dead". None of them are on the same scale as Boris.

Whichever way you look at it because of Brexit we now have a lying, dishonest self centred moron running the country. I would like to say it couldnt get worse but that would once again be tempting fate.

Was Brexit really worth turning the country into a mini America with a fruit loop steering the ship and the entire country divided which IMO will only get worse?

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-08-06 10:09 AM

Birdbrain - 2019-08-06 10:04 AM

Corbyn wants to make the press responsible for printing the truth according to Corbyn.

That is Censoring.

Sorted that for you :D ..........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-08-06 11:14 AM

IMO will only get worse?

I agree it will ;-) ...............

For Losers (lol) ..........

P1010899.JPG.0232c3d413d0fc132f2c51418758cb4e.JPG

Archived