Nicola Sturgeon thinks that Theresa May is difficult to get on with

StuartO

Nicola has said, perhaps too publicly, that she finds Theresa May difficult to strike up any rapport with and more like struggling to converse with someone who is reading from a script.  She apparently had a rapport with David cameron, even though they were politically poles apart.

That's Nicola's chance of a rapport completely ruined while Theresa's in the job then.  And would you describe Nicola as easy to have a two way conversation with?

Guest pelmetman
StuartO - 2017-06-07 11:03 AMAnd would you describe Nicola as easy to have a two way conversation with?

Och aye the....Noooooo :D ......

StuartO - 2017-06-07 11:03 AM And would you describe Nicola as easy to have a two way conversation with?

I guess nobody on here will have actually tried. But that won't stop them thinking they know the answer :-S Wheras her constituents who have asked her for help invariably speak highly of her.

pelmetman - 2017-06-07 7:35 PM
StuartO - 2017-06-07 11:03 AMAnd would you describe Nicola as easy to have a two way conversation with?

I have no experience of trying to converse with Nicola.But I do know that trying to converse with you is like having a conversation with the Mad Hatter (lol)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2017-06-08 6:44 AM
pelmetman - 2017-06-07 7:35 PM

I have no experience of trying to converse with Nicola.But I do know that trying to converse with you is like having a conversation with the Mad Hatter (lol)
I'm not surprised ;-) .......I expect Trotsky, Lenin, Corbyn and any other loony lefty would have the same problem B-) .......Hopefully Labour are about to find out the UK population of Mad Hatters make up the majority >:-) .........

Archived