No Deal Brexit Police Warning of Violence

antony1969

You bet those wets"ll be rioting ... They've behaved disgracefully for two years ... I'm getting ready for em ... I can just see em now throwing their sandals and stuff at lines of coppers ... Lordy they are a very sour crowd ... How they manage to live day to day I will never know ... C'mon no deal ... Happy happy days

You think it will be the remainers causing all the civil unrest in the event of a no deal Brexit Antony? Im not so sure. We have had two and a half years to prepare for the sh1t storm thats coming whereas the Brexiteers will be expecting prosperity, Unicorns, no foreigners, a well funded NHS and happy days. I reckon they might be a tad angry when none of that materialises and things suddenly get a whole lot worse for them, many of whom are at the bottom end of the wealth scale. Oh and dont forget in the event of no deal that its likely it will all kick off in NI. I wont be chucking sandals at anyone partly because I dont wear them and definitely not with socks. Ill be busy helping barricade both ends of the village and growing me own Turnips.

Archived