Not Nice For Lulu

Birdbrain

I lived in one just 8 degrees South of the Equator. Just a 40 year old ex French Army bed, a chair and a metal locker. Everything else was homemade. :D It was a bit warm during daytime and was also much loved by small creatures of varying types and sizes.

It had a shower though. One I made from a 45 gallon drum on the roof and a shower head nicked off the new Process Plant I was building. ;-)

It never did me any harm ... Wibble.

747 - 2019-08-21 7:55 PM

I lived in one just 8 degrees South of the Equator. Just a 40 year old ex French Army bed, a chair and a metal locker. Everything else was homemade. :D It was a bit warm during daytime and was also much loved by small creatures of varying types and sizes.

It had a shower though. One I made from a 45 gallon drum on the roof and a shower head nicked off the new Process Plant I was building. ;-)

Sounds nice ... At least Lulu prolly doesnt have to work for her box like you did ... In Holland we saw some very desirable homes made from containers and in Oxford I believe last year just outside the city centre they had used containers n'all , looked great ... Some folk just aint happy ... Us motorhomers travel around in motorhomes much smaller

Guest pelmetman
747 - 2019-08-21 7:55 PM

Luxury :D ........

We once lived in a converted potting shed 8-) .........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-08-21 11:39 PM

That's nothing! I lived in the Hilton In London for three years and one night they ran out of Bolly.

All funded by the EU no doubt? >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-08-22 9:17 AM

That's nothing! I lived in the Hilton In London for three years and one night they ran out of Bolly.

No no Dave, that was when I was that bloke in my avatar, a proper Tory, capitalist, corporate B'stard!!! Now I've seen the light and just sing peace songs and stuff. 8-)

I learned the error of my ways.

Barryd999 - 2019-08-22 10:04 AM

pelmetman - 2019-08-22 9:17 AM

No no Dave, that was when I was that bloke in my avatar, a proper Tory, capitalist, corporate B'stard!!! Now I've seen the light and just sing peace songs and stuff. 8-)

I learned the error of my ways.

What he means is the good times ended and permanent misery entered Barry World

Archived