Off Again

kelly58

Hi we are off again Saturday morning down to New Forest CCC site then Sunday morning Red Funnel Ferry Southampton to Isle of Wight for 5 nights near Shanklyn courtesy of Red Funnel Ferries all in £110.00. Not been to I.O.W fer a good number of years ,but I don't suppose its changed a lot. Next Friday when we return to mainland we may stopover at Romsey as Motorcaravan club has weekend rally there , lets hope weather will be kind to us .

kelly

kelly58 - 2007-06-08 2:20 PM

Hi we are off again Saturday morning down to New Forest CCC site then Sunday morning Red Funnel Ferry Southampton to Isle of Wight for 5 nights near Shanklyn courtesy of Red Funnel Ferries all in £110.00. Not been to I.O.W fer a good number of years ,but I don't suppose its changed a lot. Next Friday when we return to mainland we may stopover at Romsey as Motorcaravan club has weekend rally there , lets hope weather will be kind to us .

kelly

Hi Kelly,

Leave the van on site and buy a 7 day bus pass from any bus driver, it's good value. You can use any bus on the island and it works out much cheaper than paying for (very expensive) car parking.

Hi, Kellyhope you had a great time, we have been thinking about taking one of those inclusive trips through Red Funnel, what was it like ??
kelly58 - 2007-06-08 2:20 PM

kelly

Archived